剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
你仿佛是在专门摆姿势
Almost like you were posing.
为你吗
For you?
别自我感觉良好了
Don't flatter yourself.
-我跟你要了一根烟 -你从没抽过烟
- I asked you for a cigarette. - You'd never smoked in your life.
很容易看出来的
Which was pretty obvious.
-从你拿烟的姿势就能看出来 -对
- By the way you held it. - Yeah.
我笑了起来
I started laughing.
过去的好时光
Those were the days.
那时候我们不会让彼此难过
When we didn't make each other cry.
我们曾经真的有过
We had something.
我从不会质疑这一点
I've never disagreed with you about that.
可如今
Here we are.
可如今
Here we are.
我们恐怕没办法挽回了
We can never make it right.
对
No.
但我们可以更难看
But we can make it worse.
卡登是成年人了
Caden's grown up.
他这辈子里的第二次
For the second time in his life.
我看到了 我也能接受
I see that. I accept it.
只是这次他成长成为了一个不同的人
Except this time he's grown up to be a different kind of man.
一个他第一次就应该成为的人
The man he should've grown up to be the first time round.
不是我让他这样做的
I didn't ask him to do this.
我从没有鼓励过他这样
I haven't encouraged him.
他是这样的人
This is who he is.
这是他想要的
This is what he wants.
有一点你搞错了 这不是他想要的
You got one thing wrong. It's not what he wants.
不是 卡登...
No, Caden...
很感性 他很情绪化
..is sentimental, he's emotional.
他被爱驱动着
Love drives him.
这全是为了你
This is all about you.
他想要做个好儿子
He wants to be a good son.
配得上他妈妈的爱
Worthy of his mother's love.
这是给我的第二次机会
I was given a second chance.
那如果我给你第二次机会呢 职业上的
What if I offered you a second chance, at a career?
你不会再把一切都毁掉
Instead of trying to knock everything down,
你有控制权
you took control?
-什么的控制权 -报纸的
- Of what? - The paper.
-你的报纸吗 -对
- Your newspaper? -Yeah.
没错 整顿好 做些补救
Yeah. Clean it up, make amends.
把存在的问题都解决掉
Fix whatever problems there might be.
你是在给我一份工作吗
Are you offering me a job?
虽然你不会写 但是可以管啊
Well, you can't write, but you can rule.
你贿赂错对象了
You're bribing the wrong person.
如果你接下这个工作
Well, if you took the job,
你第一个任务将会是说服卡登保持沉默
your first task would be to convince Caden to say nothing.
首相儿子的消息
You stole that information
是你偷来的 对不对
about the Prime Minister's son, didn't you?
不是有人泄露出来的
It wasn't a leak.
是你偷出来的...
You stole it...
从政♥府♥的最核心部门偷来的
..from the heart of government.
结果是一个年轻人死了...
And now a young man is dead...
而国家正在四分五裂
..and the country is tearing itself apart.
而那个女人 那个奇怪而又聪明的女人
And that woman, that strange, brilliant woman,
你支持的女人
who you endorsed,
我们实际上都不了解的女人
who none of us really have a clue about,
她真有可能会赢
she now might just win.
凯瑟琳 你可以从这间办公室走出去
Kathryn, you can walk out of this office
抽支烟 孤独地
and have a smoke, alone,
冷漠地
aloof,
清高地
superior,
完全撇清关系
and completely irrelevant,
或者你可以成为这个国家的核心
or you could be at the centre of this country,
引领改变 挥斥方遒
making changes, making decisions,
让世界因你而不同
making a difference.
你想要选哪一个
Which is it going to be?
我会看着你毁灭的
I'm going to watch you burn.
不
No.
不 你会看着我们大家都毁灭的
No, you will watch us all burn.
你会看着这个家都毁灭的
You're going to watch this family burn.
接下这份工作吧
Take the job!
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表