剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
If you don't take me back, I have no place to go.
你就是我的家
You're my home.
谢谢
Thank you.
然后我们会讨论第二条
And we will talk about number two...
我们暂停一下 谢谢你们
We should call it, thank you, both...
-凯瑟琳 -总理阁下
- Kathryn. - Prime Minister.
因为开会让你等了很久 我很抱歉
I'm sorry it's taken so long to call you in for a meeting.
可以理解
Understandably.
你有很多选举承诺要履行
You've a great many election pledges to fulfil.
所有领导人上任后所展现智慧的方法之一
One of the wisdoms all leaders are given upon taking office is
就是大刀阔斧地改革
that we get one big reform.
每次获胜后都是如此
For each election victory.
一个变化 一个方向 仅此而已
One change. One idea. That's it.
直到你离开这间办公室
That's all, before this place grinds you to a halt.
我听说过
I've heard it said.
这还不够
It's not enough.
你还得赢得下次选举
Well, you'll have to win the next election.
你去过拉斯维加斯吗
Have you ever been to Vegas?
没有 我不好赌
No, not a gambler.
我丈夫很喜欢纸牌游戏 我们几年前去过
My husband's fond of cards. We went a few years ago.
住在一家大酒店里
Stayed in a big hotel.
走过到处都是老虎机的大厅
Walked through big rooms filled with slot machines.
到处都是坐在酒吧凳上的男男女♥女♥
Men and women sit there for hours, on bar stools,
转动着轮盘
just spinning the wheel,
绝望地期盼着能中上头奖
desperately hoping for some life-changing win.
我经过他们的时候 意识到他们让我想起了谁
And as I walked through, I realised who they remind me of.
-谁呢 -选民们
- And who's that? - Voters.
每隔四五年
Once every four or five years,
他们都能拨一次扳手 转动轮盘
they're allowed to pull the handle, spin the wheels,
迫切希望他们能赢得一桩房♥ 或者丰厚的工作
desperately hoping they'll win a house or a well-paid job.
但他们每一次都会输
And every election they lose,
但他们被安抚道 不要急
but they're told not to worry,
因为他们五年后 还能再转一次
because they'll have another spin, in another five years.
如果我告诉他们 我能给他们房♥子 工作
What if I said to them, I'll give you the house, the job,
尊严和骄傲的感觉
the sense of dignity and pride,
只要你们放弃转动轮盘的机会
if you give up the chance to spin that wheel -
放弃辜负你这么多次的老虎机
give up that slot machine that's disappointed you so many times.
如果我这么说 你觉得他们会怎么选
If I said that - what do you think they'd choose?
首相 恕我直言
Prime Minister, I must remind you, respectfully,
你正站在全世界
you're standing in the heart of
最古老的民♥主♥国家心脏之中
one of the oldest democracies in the world.
这里吗 这个地方只是一个房♥子
What, this? This place? This is just a house.
我不是这幢房♥子
I'm not this house.
这幢房♥子是我
This house is me.
这幢房♥子属于我们所有人
This house belongs to all of us.
我得了170万票
I won 17 million votes.
你上位是为了掩饰一起腐♥败♥丑闻
You were brought in to cover up a corruption scandal.
你是来兑现麦克斯的回报
You are here to cash Max's reward.
报道我的新闻
And report my news.
你能赢下选举 首相
One of the reasons you won the election, Prime Minister,
是因为
is because
你之前被低估了
you were underestimated.
很惊讶你竟然这么快也犯下了同样的错误
I'm surprised to see you make the same mistakes so quickly.
我不是来报道你的新闻的
I'm not here to report your news.
我只是来报道新闻的
I'm here to report the news.
在接下来的五年里
For the next five years.
直到他们再次拉下扳手 转动轮盘
Until they pull the handle and spin the wheel.
别抱太大希望
Don't count on it.
什么希望
On what?
所有的
Any of it.
你可能觉得报纸过世又老套
You might think that newspapers are old-fashioned and quaint.
现在你都有自己的电视频道了
Now that you have your TV channel.
但是接下来的五年里 我的报纸
But for the next five years, my papers,
已经是我的报纸了 会与你寸步不离
and they are my papers - will be by your side...
看着你 报道你
..watching you, reporting on you...
你走的每一步
..every step of the way...
首相
..Prime Minister.
阿德兰特 劳驾 谢谢
Adelante, por favor. Gracias.
-很抱歉让你久等了 -没关系
- I'm sorry to keep you waiting. - No, not at all.
没事 你很忙的
No, you're a busy man.
我到处看看也挺好的
I was happy to enjoy the surroundings.
你说要再见一面 但是我们上次聊了以后
You asked for another meeting. But after our last conversation,
我觉得你可能不想再聊了
I'm not sure what you wish to talk about.
我说得很清楚了 我们党不接受协议
I was very clear, my party's not doing any deals.
伊格纳西...对不起 我能直接呼你的名字吗
Ignacio... I'm sorry, can I use your first name?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
太好了
Good...
你有没有去过上海
Have you ever been to Shanghai?
上海 没去过
Shanghai? No.
上海 那是个了不起的城市
Shanghai, it's a fascinating city.
我想也是
I don't doubt it.
我们听闻 据说
We're told, we're informed,
我们被告知
we're given the impression that
中国国内市场被
the Chinese domestic market is fixated
西方奢侈品牌围困了
by Western luxury brands.
-你听说过的吧 -我是这么认为的
- You've heard that, right? - Yes, that was my sense.
事实的确如此 到处是旗舰店
Yeah, and it's true. There are flagship stores.
装潢精美
Beautifully designed.
都是玻璃 黄金和玛瑙
Glass and gold and onyx.
我看过照片
I've seen photos.
但是我告诉你 我去那里时没有看到
But I must tell you, when I was there I didn't see
中国市场去迎合西方的品牌
this Chinese market fawning over Western brands.
我看到的是西方品牌去迎合中国市场
I saw Western brands fawning over the Chinese market.
我看到全球商业巨头
I saw global corporate giants
在中国消费者们面前屈膝
kneeling before the power of Chinese consumers.
看到那些渴求关注的广♥告♥牌
Saw these billboards begging for their attention.
拼命拉生意挣钱的商店
Stores desperate for their business, for their money.
不
No.
不 这些品牌去那里
No, these brands were not there
不是为了征服或者殖民
to conquer or to colonise,
他们是去服务的
they were there to serve.
如果你想赢...
I'm here to serve...
我便是来服务的
..if you're here to win.
很好 很好 用力 用力
Good, good. Push. Push.
你做得很好 你做得很好
You're doing great, you're doing great.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
好吗
OK, all right?
很好
Yes!
很好 没事的
Yes, yes! It's all right.
你可以的 你可以的
You got it, you got it.
用力 用力
Push, push.
用力 很好
Push, yes, yes!
亲爱的
Oh, honey!
你成功了
You did it. Yes!
你做得很好 你做得很好
You did great, you did great.
你做得很好
You did great.
真美
So beautiful.
真美
So beautiful.
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表