剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
我很喜欢你的作品
I know your work very well. I'm a great admirer.
谢谢你
That's kind.
他们说你有一个和卡登一起的采访
They said you've got an interview arranged with Caden
关于中风后的恢复的
about recovering from a stroke?
就是吹牛 我真不好意思承认
It's called blagging, and I'm ashamed to admit it.
但是本意是好的
But the cause is a good one.
什么呢
And what is that?
卡登有没有和你说过他的工作
Has Caden ever spoken to you about his work?
你得说得更明确一些
You'll have to be less vague.
人们在中风后会说各种各样的事
Well, people say all kinds of things after a stroke.
你听说了什么
What have you heard?
我找人谈过
I've spoken to people.
卡登第一家医院的员工
Staff at Caden's first hospital.
有一名护士说他说过
A nurse who claims he said,
"我做了你手♥机♥"
"I did your phone."
你知道那是什么意思吗
Do you have any idea what that means?
这个说法很奇怪
It's a strange phrase.
如果你想安排一场
If you ever want to arrange an interview...
关于中风后的采访
..about recovering from a stroke...
麦克斯
Max?
-我们得谈谈 -现在不是时候
- We need to talk. - It's not a good time.
我们三个
The three of us.
他把什么都告诉我了
He's told me everything.
好的 我马上来
All right. I'm on my way.
把地址发给我
Text me the address.
-钥匙在车里吗 -是的
- Keys in the car? - They are.
没事了 我自己开
It's all right. I'm going to take it.
好的 谢谢
OK, thank you.
我今晚会把他送回来
I'll have him back tonight.
家庭聚会
Family matter.
爸爸在电♥话♥里听起来怎么样
How was Dad on the phone?
很安静
Quiet.
安静
Quiet?
你不了解他 妈妈
You don't know him, Mum.
我不了解他
I don't know him?
我和你父亲一起生活了14年
I lived with your father for 14 years.
嗯
Yeah.
但你不了解他
But you don't know him.
这样的他
Not like this.
马上要到的这个他
Not the man who's about to arrive.
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表