剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
你是来挑选首相 还是管你儿子
Are you here to pick a Prime Minister? Or deal with your son?
你跟你妈妈的事解决了吗
Did you take care of that situation with your mother?
告诉你父亲 我拒绝
Tell your father - I refuse.
我不能...
I can't...
你不知道我的前夫是谁吗
You're not aware of who I was previously married to?
没钱 没谎言
No money? No lies?
还剩什么
What's left?
-真♥相♥ -她能赢吗
- The truth. - Can she win?
她需要我们全力的支持
She'd need all our support.
我把这案子告诉了卡登
I took the story to Caden.
你知道他说什么吗
You know what he says?
他说是抢劫杀人
It was a robbery gone wrong.
不要告诉我你认为我想听到的
Don't tell me what you think I want to hear.
你做不到 是吗
You can't do it, can you?
就这么难吗
Why do you make it so hard?
母亲父亲儿子
第一季 第二集
账户交易记录
药物滥用戒断所出院通知
酒精成瘾者
入院治疗
胃肿胀
材料结算协议
我失去了一个女儿
I lost a daughter.
我们失去了一个女儿
We lost our daughter.
怀孕六个月时
Six months into the pregnancy.
我去医院做检查
I went in for a check-up,
医生找不到她的心跳
and they couldn't find her heartbeat.
我的世界崩塌了
My world fell apart.
你的也是
And yours did, too.
但我们继续
But we continued
招待首相和总统
to host prime ministers and presidents.
有段时间我只能靠酗酒和吃药
I drank and took drugs for a time.
才能继续扮演你的妻子
So I could still play the part of your wife.
好让我站在你身旁 面带微笑开玩笑
So I could stand by your side and smile and joke...
而我的内心只有悲伤
..When all I felt was grief.
说酒精和毒品
To say that drink and drugs
导致了我女儿夭折
were the reason that my little girl died...
是个弥天大谎
..It's a lie.
是关于我最卑劣的谎言
It's the worst lie that's ever been told about me.
这不是我们女儿夭折的原因
It was not the reason our daughter died.
我不是她夭折的原因
I was not the reason.
现在你知道了
Now you know...
你告诉他们
..You tell them.
求你了 现在就告诉他们
Please, you tell them right now.
我们能确定吗
How can we be sure?
天哪
God!
你什么都做得出来
You'd do anything.
什么都说得出来
You'd say anything.
利用一个夭折的孩子抢走另一个
To use the loss of one child to take another.
我们庭上见吧
We go to court.
至于这个 不
As for this -- no.
我绝不会被要挟
I won't be blackmailed.
我们正大光明地开战吧
We'll fight in the open.
你会说很多关于我的不堪的话
You'll say terrible things about me.
我理解 这是场战争
I understand. It's a fight.
所以我们庭上见吧
So we will go to court,
我要作为我儿子的母亲上诉
where I will petition, as my son's mother,
从始至终我只做过为他着想的事
who has only ever done what's right for him,
我非常爱他 我会争取全权监护权
a boy who I love very much, for full custody!
而且我投入自己的一切
And I will throw everything I have into this fight,
不是因为我自豪或因为我蒙羞
not because I am proud or because I've been humiliated,
而是因为他是我的儿子
but because he's my son!
你想打仗是因为你是个战士
You want to fight because you're a fighter.
和一位尽职尽责的母亲
And a devoted mother.
你可以保存颜面接受输局
You can choose to lose well.
也可以撕破脸输得惨烈
You can choose to lose badly.
但你赢不了
But you cannot win.
上庭你肯定全盘皆输
You go to court, you will lose.
我知道你不在乎钱
I know you don't care about the money.
但任何与卡登有关的事项 探视权
But any matter concerning Caden, visitation rights,
都已经非常慷慨了
is as generous as it can possibly be.
让你完全控制我们儿子的成长吗
And give you complete control over our son's upbringing?
如果你因愤怒拒绝这个协议 你就犯大错了
If you turn this down out of anger, you'll be making a mistake,
于你于卡登都是 因为这些事会曝光
for you and for Caden, because all of this will come out.
会刊登在所有报纸上
It will be in every paper.
不是我的报纸
Not mine.
我不会刊登任何内容
I'm not going to publish any of it.
但我的敌人们会
But my enemies will.
我们的儿子会看着我们争斗
Our son will watch us fight,
看着你输
watch you lose.
他会恨我 对 但他也会恨你
He will hate me, yes, but he'll hate you too.
为了什么 什么
And for what? For what?
为了你能获得心理安慰 证明自己不软弱吗
So you can get some comfort out of knowing that you weren't weak?
为了你能自称斗士吗
So that you can call yourself a fighter?
问问你的律师
Ask your lawyer.
征求她的意见
Take counsel.
凯瑟琳 求你了
Kathryn, I beg you.
告诉我
Tell me...
你从一开始就在策划结局吗
Were you planning for the end from the beginning?
我甚至要佩服你了
I almost admire you for it.
我是作为你的妻子被开除了
And am I being fired as your wife?
还是作为卡登的母亲
Or as Caden's mother?
作为卡登的母亲
As his mother?
我不想要你走
I don't want you to go!
求你了
Please!
我不想要你走
I don't want you to go.
我不想要你走
I don't want you to go.
卡登 听我说
Caden, listen to me.
我想跟你住
I want to stay with you.
我知道
I know.
为什么我不能跟你住
Why can't I stay with you?
我们谈过这个了
We spoke about this.
让我跟你住
Let me stay with you.
卡登 我们会经常见面
Caden, we'll see each other all the time.
阻止他
Make him stop.
-我做不到 -我不想要你走
- I can't. - I don't want you to go!
-我不想要你走 -对不起
- I don't want you to go! - I'm sorry.
来吧 卡登 别这样
Come on, Caden. Come on.
没事的
It'll be all right.
妈妈
Mum!
对不起
I'm so sorry!
对不起
I'm so sorry!
你们的儿子将面临严峻的考验
Your son will face significant challenges.
言语 行动 记忆 性格
Speech, mobility, memory, temperament.
你说性格是什么意思
What do you mean by temperament?
他的自控能力
His self-control.
他的举止
His manner.
他如何与他人相处
How he interacts with other people.
有些家庭会觉得他们爱的人变了
Some families talk of loved ones seeming different.
变了
Different?
怎么变了
How?
他们可能从文雅变得粗鲁
They might be rude when they were polite.
从温柔变得凶狠
Aggressive when they were gentle.
从老练变得鲁莽
Indiscreet when they were tactful.
鲁莽
Indiscreet...
你说鲁莽是什么意思
When you say indiscreet, what do you mean by that?
额颞叶皮质掌管自控能力
The frontotemporal cortices govern self-control.
你们儿子大脑的这部分
And this part of your son's brain
在中风时遭受了严重的损伤
suffered significant damage during the stroke.
这部分可以称为过滤器
You might call it a filter.
我们通过它判断什么该说
How we judge what to say,
什么不该说
and what not to say.
没有了这个过滤器
And without this filter,
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表