剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
明天会更好
That tomorrow should be better than today.
我女儿长大的环境
That the world my daughter grows up in,
应该要比我长大的环境更好
should be better than the world I grew up in.
你也在为这个理念而工作
You were working for that idea, too.
虽然这个理念以前是成功的
Whilst it was a winning idea.
但现在不是了
But it's not winning any more.
-我追踪了你的前夫 -为什么
- I tracked down your ex-husband. - Why?
我一向会审查自己的员工
I always check up on my employees.
-他已经和别人结婚了 -是 我知道
- He's married to someone else now. - Yes, I know.
他有了两个孩子 一个家庭
Yeah. He's got two kids. A home.
还有一份稳定工作
He's got a steady job.
他并不讨厌当父亲
He didn't hate the idea of being a father.
他只是讨厌当我女儿的父亲
He hated the idea of being a father to my little girl.
我是不是唯一没有让你失望的人
Am I the only man in your life who hasn't let you down?
是的
Yes, you are.
我教了你什么 对他人忠诚
What did I teach you? Be loyal to people.
而不是对理念忠诚
Not ideas.
正确的人 永远不会让你失望
The right people never let you down.
理念则会一直让你失望
Ideas always do.
非常抱歉 我让你失望了
I'm very sorry to have disappointed you.
只是好奇 你为什么不等到选举后
Out of curiosity, why don't you wait until after the election?
-她或许会输 -我一直对你很诚实
- She might lose. - I've always been honest with you.
是的
Yes, you have.
没错 是这样
Yes, you have.
你可以离开了
You can go now.
卡登在哪
Where's Caden?
我需要解释
I need to explain.
不用解释 告诉我你儿子在哪
No, don't explain, just tell me, where's your son?
他不会来了
He's not coming.
为什么
Why not?
麦克斯给了我一份工作
Max offered me a job on
在这个国家为他管理报社
running the newspapers for him in this country.
他给了你一份工作
He's offered you a job?
如果你能封住卡登的嘴
If you keep Caden quiet?
我的天哪
My God.
麦克斯很厉害
Max is good.
封上自己儿子的嘴 还有谁能比他妈妈更合适
Who better, to silence a mummy's boy, than his mummy?
玛姬 听我说
Maggie, listen to me...
我不想听你说
No, I don't want to listen to you.
我想和你的儿子谈
I want to talk to your son.
这才是你想接下这份工作的原因 不是吗
That's why you're going to take the job, isn't it?
因为你希望人们会和你谈
Because you want people to talk to you.
为了改变
For a change.
玛姬 听我说
Maggie, you listen to me!
如果我们攻击麦克斯 能得到什么
What are we going to achieve if we attack Max?
新的道德准则吗 公开的调查吗
What, a new code of ethics? A public inquiry?
麦克斯会适应这些变化
Max will just roll with those changes
然后再把这些变化转变回去
and then he will roll those changes back again.
只有渗入内部 才能有所改观
The only way to make a difference is from the inside.
如果我对尼克说呢
Now, what, what if I was to say to Nick,
你可以做回自己以前的工作
you can have your old job back.
你可以去写你一直想写的报道
You can write the stories you have always wanted to write.
在你的新管理模式下 我的第一篇报道
I'd say for my first story, under your new regime
我想把我们发现的一切都写下来
I want to write about everything we've uncovered.
敲诈 盗窃 警♥察♥的腐♥败♥
The blackmail, the theft, the corruption of the police,
我们的政客 恐吓
our politicians, the intimidation -
我想写出那些非法的行径
I-I want to write about the illegal practices.
入侵手♥机♥ 还有监控
The phone hacking and surveillance
都出自卡登之手 出自你儿子之手
that took place under Caden - under your son.
以此来写我的第一篇报道
For my first story.
你怎么想 凯瑟琳 编辑
So what do you say, Kathryn? Editor?
你的决定是什么
What's your decision?
证据你都有了 你也知道是真的
You've got all the evidence. You know it's true.
你的回答是什么
What's your answer?!
得了吧 玛姬 你知道我的回答
Come on, Maggie, you know what my answer is.
你知道我已经走投无路了
You know my hands are tied.
知道吗... 也许这房♥间里...
You know...it might look like I'm...
看上去我是要死的人
..The one dying in this room...
其实你才是 就在你坐在那的这一刻...
..You are, right now as you sit there...
你想要摧毁我儿子搞砸的一件事
You want to destroy something my son fucked up.
-对 -我完全理解
- Yeah. - And I understand that.
但是这件事还可以补救啊
But it can be fixed.
我想去补救
And I want to fix it.
因为这个国家需要那份报纸
Because this country needs that newspaper.
你知道我们是多需要吗
Do you know how much we need?
不用你给我上什么是新闻的课
Don't you dare lecture me about the news.
这是我的生命...
This is my life...
这是我一直在努力去保护的一切
This is everything that I've worked to protect
而我终于有了机会 去带来不同
and I have a chance with this - to make a difference.
我终于有了机会让事情向更好的方向去改变
I have a chance to make a change for the better.
这就是啊 这就是你努力的成果
This is it. This is the prize.
如果没有被逼到墙角的话
Max would never have given this to me
麦克斯是不会给我这工作的
if he wasn't in a corner.
这是我们去改变现状的最好机会
This is our best chance of change.
如果这工作是给我的 或者给他的
If it had been given to me! Or him!
但如果是你 切
But you? Ha!
你会跟你儿子一样
You'd be just like your son.
我非常爱我的儿子
I love my son very much.
他很善良
He is kind.
也很温柔
And he is gentle.
而我和他完全不同
And I am nothing like him.
前门锁了
The front door's locked.
-是啊 -为什么要锁
- Yeah. - Why is it locked?
-是我锁的 -你锁的
- I locked it. - You locked it?
你应该先跟我说一下 把钥匙给我
So you'd talk to me first. Give me the keys.
-我能问一下... -你不能
- Can I ask... - No, you can't ask...
你要去哪吗
..Where you're going?
我不是你的犯人 把钥匙给我
I'm not your prisoner. Give me the keys.
你要做错事了
You're about to make a mistake.
你算老几 你算什么
Who are you? Huh? Who are you?
一个陌生人 把我关在我的房♥子里
Stranger! Locking me in,in my own house.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys!
只有我知道 他们并没有治好你的毒瘾
I'm the person who understands they didn't treat your addiction.
你确实有几个月没吸了
You've been sober for months.
但那只是因为你被身体情况所困
But only because you've been trapped in that body.
现在你自♥由♥了... 在这个城市里
And now you're free...in the city.
我知道你是什么感觉...
I know how you feel...
你想说 没人能理解我
You want to say, that no-one understands.
可我理解
But I do.
当你走出那扇门时是什么心情我完全懂得
I know exactly how you'll feel when you walk out that door.
那心情不会很好的
It won't feel good.
就像以前一样 当你第一次吸到爽的时候
Like it used to, when you first got high.
从你一开始的那一刻你会知道
You'll know, from the moment you start,
你是在做错事...
that you're making a mistake...
但是一切都太晚了
..but it'll be too late.
所以你就一直下去
So you keep going.
只不过你的身体已经没有第二次机会了
Except, your body hasn't got any second chances left.
我不知道 我不知道要做什么
I don't know, I don't know what to do.
什么能让你快乐
What makes you happy?
什么能让你快乐
Who makes you happy?
妈妈能让你快乐吗
Does Mum make you happy?
她能
She does.
她反复无常
She's volatile.
充满热情 出人意料
Passionate. Unpredictable.
她永远不会无趣的
She's never boring.
酒精很无趣
Alcohol is boring.
上瘾很无趣
Addiction is boring.
但你妈妈不会
Your mum never is.
我只需要听你说愿意还是不愿意
All I need to hear is yes or no.
我们都不用再假装说这是因为我的能力出众吧
Let's not pretend for a second this is about admiration for me.
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表