剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
Ok.
等等 让我来 我帮你
Hang on, let me do that. Let me help.
好了
There we go.
他们给了我一份工作
They offered me a job.
在华盛顿
In Washington DC.
贿赂
A bribe.
我没说同意
I didn't say yes.
你也没说不同意
You didn't say no.
好的
All right.
爸
Dad?
怎么了
Yeah?
我表现得怎么样
How did I do?
你表现得怎么样
How did you do?
今天
Today.
你表现得很好
You did well.
你表现得非常好
You did really well.
那是什么意思
What was it?
没什么 他做得很好
Nothing. He did well.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
是因为他行动不便 口齿不清
Was it his mobility? His speech?
记忆模糊吗
His memory?
-不是因为他的记忆和口齿 -那是什么
- It wasn't his memory, it wasn't his speech. - Then what?
他问他表现得怎么样
He asked how he did.
-他问 -"我做得怎么样"
- He asked...? - "How did I do?"
所以呢
So?
我走进房♥间会告诉你"我们要这么做"
I walk into a room, I tell you, "This is what we're going to do".
我会告诉你"我要这么做"
I tell you, "This is how I did".
我不会问"我做得怎么样" 我心里清楚
I don't ask, "How did I do?" I already know.
如果我不知道 或者我不确定
And if I don't know, or I'm unsure,
我就不该干这一行
I shouldn't be in this job.
你什么意思 他不能再为你工作了吗
What are you saying - he can't work for you?
不能
No!
-没有机会了吗 -没有
- There's no chance?! - None!
但是他会好起来的 他会更加努力训练
But he's going to get better, he's going to train harder!
这和中风无关
It's not anything to do with the stroke!
那为什么
Well, then, what is it?!
只要他是合适的人选 他可以坐在轮椅上
He could run my business from a wheelchair,
接管我的事业
I wouldn't care at all.
他可以口齿含混不清
He could slur his words, it wouldn't matter to me,
我都不在乎
if he was the right man, but he isn't!
这不是因为有什么变了
And it isn't because something is different,
而是因为什么都没变
because nothing has changed!
他还是那个他
He's the same man!
区别在于
The difference is,
以前 我看到我的儿子是看到一个想法
before, I saw my son, an idea.
一个希望 一个梦想 而今天
A hope, a dream. Today...
今天 我看到他 我看到的是卡登
..today, I saw him. I saw...I saw Caden.
我看到一个需要问出"我做得怎么样"的人
I saw a man who needs to ask, "How did I do?"
他是一个雇员 不是一个领导者
He's an employee, he's not a leader.
他以前是这样 现在也是这样
That's who he is, that's who he was,
他永远都会是这样
that's who he will always be.
如果我错了 告诉我
Now, tell me I'm wrong.
我早就知道他和你不一样
I knew he was nothing like you.
卡登也知道 他一直都知道
Caden knows. He's always known.
他一直都知道 所以他才这么不开心
He's always known. That's why he was so unhappy.
劳伦知道 所有人都知道 除了我
Lauren knows, everybody knows, except me.
我们肯定能在你的公♥司♥里再找个职位
There must be another role we can find in your business.
不不不 如果他不能接手我的事业
No, no, no. If he's not going to run the business,
-他就不该进这行 -就这样吗
- he can't be in the business. - What, that's it?
这不就是你一直想要的吗 卡登的完全监护权
Isn't this what you always wanted - full custody of Caden?
你觉得我想要这样
You think I wanted this?
你觉得我想要这样
You think I wanted this?
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
卡登还以为他能继续为你工作
I mean, Caden thinks he's going back to work for you.
-他自打成年以来 -你没好好听我说
- He's spent his adult entire life... - You're not listening to me!
-就在准备接手... -这和中风无关
- ..preparing to take over... - It's nothing to do with the stroke!
-是他的问题 -他什么都没有了
- It's him! - He's got nothing else!
他什么都没有了
He has nothing else!
那他就需要找到别的
Then he needs to find something else
属于他的东西
that's his!
你得告诉他
You need to tell him.
你得亲口告诉他
He needs to hear it from you.
是的
Yes.
-他必须知道 -我同意
- He needs to know. I agree.
今天 现在
Today! Now!
-为什么要现在说 -因为他已经浪费了二十年
- Why now? - Because he's wasted 20 years
想要成为你想让他成为的人
trying to be the man you wanted him to be.
他浪费不起接下来的六个月了
He can't waste another six months.
如果他不是你 那他得找到他自己
If he's not you, he needs to find out who he is.
-我们先带他离开这个地方 -这个地方
- Let's just get him out of this place first. - This place?
带他离开这地方 让他自己能站起来
Get him out of this place, get him on his feet.
你觉得这地方是什么
What do you think this place is?
这地方是为了让你
This place is about getting you ready for
准备好进入人生的下个阶段
the next stage your life.
每一天 他们都会提醒你你的目标是什么
Every day, they remind you of what your goals are,
未来是什么
of what the future is.
每一次 每个小时 都会说
Every time, every hour, they say,
"所以你要学习怎么走路
"This is why you're learning how to walk.
怎么说话 怎么进食"
how to speak, to eat."
他不能把他的复健也建立在一个谎言上
I mean, he cannot build his recovery on a lie.
你现在就得告诉他
Now, you need to tell him.
你现在就得进去
You need to walk in there now
告诉他他的梦想
and tell him that his dream,
一直都不是他的梦想 一直都是你梦想着
that was never his dream, that was always your dream,
他能陪在你身边
of him being by your side,
这是个古老的梦想 已经不在了
that is an old dream. It's dead.
他需要一个新的梦想
He needs a new dream.
他这辈子要第一次
For the first time in his life,
找到他的梦想 他的人生
his dream, his life.
他睡着了
He's asleep.
他总要醒的 马克斯 你知道的
Well, he's got to wake up, Max, you know.
嗯 我知道
Yeah. Yes, I know.
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表