剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
I'm not having this conversation with you.
我建议我们先发制人
I'm proposing we run our own pre-emptive
先编好有关志愿服务的故事
story about volunteering.
-我们的故事 -对外展示你对他们有多友好
- Our own story? - Show how friendly you are with all of them.
-不论男女 -还是老少
- Men and women.- Young and old?
差不多这个意思
Something like that.
不 我拒绝
No. I refuse.
你怎么能拒绝
How can you refuse?
因为如果有人要求你
Because when somebody asks you
做一些荒谬的事的时候 你就会拒绝
to do something ridiculous, you refuse.
告诉你父亲 我拒绝
Tell your father - I refuse.
我不能...
I can't...
这么告诉他
tell him that.
告诉他你成功了
Tell him you succeeded.
你见过你妈妈了
You met your mum.
吃了顿愉快的午餐...
You had an enjoyable lunch...
...没有藏在什么秘密的房♥间里
..And not hidden away in some secret room.
-请把这个扔掉好吗 -当然可以 夫人
- Would you throw this away, please? - Certainly, madam.
-有什么问题吗 -没有 一切都好
- Was something wrong?- No, nothing.
事实上
In fact,
你为什么不把外套脱了呢
why don't you take off your jacket?
还有你的领带
And your tie.
-请把这些挂起来好吗 -当然
- Could you hang those up, please? - Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们重新开始
We're going to start again.
我要品一杯葡萄酒
I'm going to enjoy a glass of wine.
然后听你讲讲你的生活
And I'm going to listen to you talk about your life.
而不是你的工作
Not your work.
我想知道你过的怎么样
I want to know what's going on with you.
讲讲女朋友 情人
Girlfriends. Lovers.
业余爱好 假期 电影 什么都可以
Hobbies. Holidays. Movies. Anything.
但不是你的工作
But not your work.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
那次你在海滩上走丢了
When I lost you at the beach?
卡登
Caden?
卡登 你在哪里
Caden, where are you?
当我找到你的时候
And when I found you,
你在沙滩上
you were on the sands.
抱着一条垂死的海豹
Holding a dying seal.
卡登
Caden?
我告诉过你我们无能为力
I told you there was nothing we could do.
我们应该回到陆地上告诉别人
We should go back inland and tell someone.
但你说我们应该留下来
But you said we should stay.
你不想它独自死去
You didn't want it to die alone.
所以我们留下来了
So we stayed
我们不停地说话...
and we talked and talked...
这样它就能听到它不是孤单的...
So it could hear that it wasn't alone...
你把它抱在怀里
And you held it in your arms.
当我们没什么能说了的时候...
And when we ran out of things to say...
你就开始唱歌♥
you started to sing.
*抱紧我*
*Hold me now*
*抱紧我*
*Hold me now*
*在你的臂弯*
*In your arms*
*从今往后*
*Now and every day.*
我非常为你骄傲
I was so proud of you.
已经是很久以前的事了
Well, that was a long time ago.
也不算太久远
Not so long ago.
-也许这有地方 -好
- Find a spot over here, maybe. - OK.
这案子有些地方令我生疑
Something was bothering me about this story.
受害者生前是位私♥人♥侦♥探♥
The victim was a private investigator.
他的电脑被偷了
His computers were stolen.
-当我询问案子的负责警探时 -是谁
- When I asked the lead detective... - Who?
-约克 -他是个聪明人
- Yorke. - He's a smart guy.
他说是抢劫杀人
He says it was a robbery gone wrong.
这不像他的风格
Too smart to say that.
我把这案子告诉了卡登 询问是否能深挖
I took the story to Caden. Asked if I could dig around.
你知道他说什么吗
You know what he says?
他说是抢劫杀人
He says it was a robbery gone wrong.
他知道这个案子吗
He knew about the case?
扯得谎都一样
Even knew to use the same lie.
告诉我为什么
Tell me why?
为什么我要掺和这事
Why should I get involved,
而我明明能享受退休生活
when I'm happily retired?
有一天清晨有个女人在公车站
There was a woman at a bus stop, early one morning.
一个酒鬼
An alcoholic.
一位警♥察♥发现了她 但没叫救护车
A policeman sees her. But he doesn't call an ambulance.
而是告诉了一个记者
He tips off a journalist.
记者来之后给了警♥察♥钱 拍下了那女人的照片
They show up, pay the officer, photograph the woman.
她是一位政客的妻子
She's the wife of a politician.
人们接着各过各的日子
And we all go on, about our business,
仿佛世界本该如此
like that's just the way it is.
厨房♥有些杂乱
The kitchen can get a little lively.
像学生宿舍一样
It's like student halls.
这就是这地方的意义 过渡宿舍
That's the idea of this place - a halfway house.
是流浪街头和完全独♥立♥之间的过渡时期
Halfway between being on the street and being independent.
没人偷窃 但冰箱里的牛奶谁都能喝
No-one steals, but milk in the fridge is fair game.
我这样过来不算冒昧吧
Is it not rude of me, turning up like this?
不
No.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
只是 我希望自己来这不是因为有事找你
Just...I wish it wasn't for a reason.
什么事
What is the reason?
你是否告诉了报社我们之间的关系
Did you sell the story of our friendship to a newspaper?
我们的关系有什么吗
What is the story of our friendship?
过于亲密
That we're inappropriately close.
过于亲密
Inappropriate?
还有照片
There are photographs.
-我们的照片 -在屋顶上
- Of us? - On the roof.
即便我们是
Even if we were...
过于亲密 虽然其实没有
inappropriate, which we're not --
有谁在乎呢
who would care?
你不知道我的前夫是谁吗
You're not aware of who I was previously married to?
我没有生气 但别骗我
I'm not angry. But don't lie to me.
我从没对你撒过慌
I've never lied to you.
我也不惊讶你的前夫是位名人
I'm not surprised you were married to someone famous.
或有权势之人
Or important.
但我一点也不知道
But I don't know anything about it.
而且我没有把故事卖♥♥给报社
And I didn't sell a story to a newspaper.
你这么问我并不生气
I'm not offended you asked,
因为你并不觉得是我这么做的
because you don't believe that I did.
是的
No.
你只是用这个作为借口过来
And you're using it as a reason to come round here.
因为你想见我
Because you wanted to see me.
我们刚搬进来 他们建议我们要做的第一件事
The first thing they suggest we do, when we move in here,
就是建立生活作息时间表
is create a daily routine.
我们的生活
Our life.
规划到小时
Hour by hour.
流浪在外会失去的其中一个技能就是
One of the skills you lose on the street
时间规划的能力
is the ability to structure time.
我早上6点起来
I wake up at 6am.
每早如此
Every morning.
一周七天如此 坚持这样
Seven days a week, without fail.
就算我不用上班
Even though I have no job to go to.
我会锻炼半小时
I exercise for 30 minutes.
俯卧撑 仰卧起坐
Push-ups. Sit-ups.
边做边数
I count them.
做好记录
I log them.
我打扫浴室
I clean the shower room.
洗澡
I shower.
整理床铺
I make the bed.
一整天按照规划度过
And so on, the entire day.
我根本没分配时间
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表