剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
Kathryn is being much more careful
她的通讯方式
about the way that she communicates.
不用语♥音♥信箱 也不发电子邮件
No voicemails, no e-mails.
我觉得我们也不能怪她
Oh, I don't think we can blame her for that.
她安排了一个采访
She's set up an interview.
她选谁做采访
Who'd she pick?
某个叫玛姬·巴恩斯的女基佬[蔑称]
Some dyke called Maggie Barns.
你为什么这么说她
Why do you talk like that?
怎么说她
Like what?
我不喜欢
I don't like it!
抱歉
I apologise.
有个...女同性恋给玛姬·巴恩斯打电♥话♥了
Some...lesbian called Maggie Barns.
玛姬 明智的选择
Maggie. Smart choice.
-她很聪明 -是
- Yeah. She's brilliant. - Yes.
同时 她也病得很重
She's also very ill.
我不知道她病了
I didn't know.
当她公开反对我们 反对报纸的时候
When she speak out against us, against the paper,
一名获奖女记者
an award-winning journalist,
虚弱 憔悴 没有头发 素颜
sick, frail, no hair, no make-up...
非常有力
Very powerful.
查查那个采访在什么时候
Find out when that interview is.
有个人
There's a man.
是我害死他的
I'm responsible for his death.
出什么事了
What happened?
要进行审判了 他们说发现了新信息
There's a tribunal, and they say there's new information
和新证据
and new evidence about...
关于我的...行为
about my, um...about my actions.
不可能是因为我爸
It can't be because of my dad.
怎么 你觉得这是个该死的巧合吗
So, what, you think this is a fucking coincidence, do you?!
不是 我不是要这么说 我不知道
No, that isn't what I'm s-saying. I don't know.
有人死了 是我的错
A man died and it was my fault!
我有责任
I am responsible!
好吧
Ok.
好
Ok?
我会爱你的
I'll love you.
什么
What?
-我会爱你的 -不
- I'll love you. - No.
-我会努力的 -你在干什么
- I'll try. - What are you doing?!
-你♥爸♥爸 他是幕后的人 -不要
- Your father, he's behind this. -No!
是他干的 让他停手吧
He's responsible. Just make him stop.
让他停止调查
Make him stop the investigation.
我会爱你的 求你了
I'll love you! Please!
-你能让他停手吗 -别
- Can you make him stop? - No!
让他停手 让他停手
Make him stop, make him stop.
让他停手 求你了 让他停手
Make him stop, please make him stop.
-奥尔拉 -你可以拥有我
- Orla! - You can have me!
-你能不能 -求你了 不要
- Will you please...?! - Please stop!
-求你了 -不要
- Please! - Stop!
-让他停手 让他停手 -停 停
- Make him stop! Make him stop! Just make him stop! - Stop! Stop!
-让他停下 -停
- Make him stop! - Stop!
让他停手
Make him stop!
-停 -我会爱你的 我会爱你的
- Stop! - I'll love you! I'll love you! I'll love you!
让他停手 卡登 让他停手 求你了
Make him stop, Caden! Just make him stop, please!
求你了
Please!
-你好吗 你们好吗 -飞行还顺利吗
- Como estas? How are you, guys? - How was your flight?
佐伊 请你...
Zoe, please, if you...
你好
Hola.
看看你
Oh, look at you!
既然你不来找我 我必须来找你
Since you don't come to me, I must come to you.
事情都已经过去了
Well, events have run away from me.
是时候安定我们的家了
It is time we made our home.
没错
Yes.
我当时正路过宪法广场
I was passing through La Plaza de la Constitucion.
当时已经很晚了
It was late.
广场几乎是空的
The square was almost empty,
但在广场中心 你知道的 旗帜旁边
but in the centre, you know, by the flag?
-对 我知道 -有个小丑
- Yeah, I know. - There was a clown.
在玩杂耍
Juggling.
我想 "他在给谁表演杂耍"
I thought, "Who is he juggling for?"
只有他一个人
He was the only person there.
你去议会干什么
What were you doing at the parliament?
和朋友叙叙旧
Catching up with friends.
他们问了什么问题吗
Were they asking questions?
他们很好奇
They're curious.
我吗
About me?
关于你支持的这位政客 安给拉·霍华德
About this politician you're championing, Ang-ela Howard.
-是安吉拉 -安吉拉·霍华德
- Angela. - Angela Howard.
她不受欢迎
She's not loved.
在国外 是的
Abroad, no.
她不受欢迎 但在国内可不是
No, she's not. At home, yes.
我问过我自己 "如果你的新报纸
I asked myself, "What would I do if your new papers
支持一位我鄙夷的墨西哥候选人怎么办"
supported a Mexican candidate that I despised?"
鄙夷这个词有点重了 亲爱的
Despised is a very strong word, honey.
我知道这个词的轻重
I know the word's strength.
你知道的
You understand,
我的工作生活必须和家庭生活分开
my business life must remain separate from my home life?
你也知道
You understand...
我没法把我们的私人生活
..I cannot separate our personal lives
和职场生活分开
from our professional lives.
我不会让任何人命令我做什么决定
I won't be told what decisions to make by anyone.
麦克斯 你命令全世界该做什么决定
Max, you tell the whole world what decisions to make.
不 我没有 不 不对
No, I don't. No, that's wrong.
不 我是聆听者
No. I'm a listener.
我聆听 是世界告诉我它要做什么决定
I listen. The world tells me what decisions it's about to make.
我只是比别人听到得早
I just hear it before anyone else.
所以你可以坐在这里 坐在我的浴缸边
So you can sit there, on the edge of my bath,
看着我 但是我不能看你 是吗
looking at me, but I can't look at you, is that it?
你想让我走吗
You want me to leave?
我只想坐在你浴缸边上 问问你
I just want to sit on the edge of your bath, asking you questions
你见了谁 他们说了什么
about who you meet and what they say.
-不可能的 我洗淋浴 -你还会锁门
- It wouldn't work, I take showers. - You lock the door.
你推过门吗
Have you tried to get in?
我可以在你洗澡的时候进来和你聊天吗
Am I allowed to wander in and talk to you while you shower?
好吧 我不锁门了
Right, I'll unlock the door.
如果你想 你可以在我洗澡的时候和我聊天
You can come talk to me in the shower if you want.
我不敢保证会很有趣 但是...
I can't promise it'll be very interesting, but...
你不锁门了吗
You'll unlock the door?
不锁了
I'll unlock the door.
能打扰一下吗
Can I interrupt?
我昨天正在听广播
I was listening to the radio yesterday,
听到了国王大学合唱队最后几秒钟的表演
caught the last few seconds of the King's College choir.
我当时就想
And I thought to myself,
"我在干什么"
"What am I doing?"
我真为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我不在合唱队里 爸
I'm not in the choir, Dad. Hm!
是 但你离他们很近
No, but you are near them.
尽管我给你的生活造成了
Despite all the commotions and distractions
很多混乱和干扰
caused in your life by me.
你难道没有什么经济问题需要解决吗
Don't you have the economy to fix, or something?
没有 今天没有
No. Not today.
今天 我是个父亲
Today, I am Dad.
当我第一次考虑要竞选
When I was first considering running for election
成为议员的时候
as a member of Parliament...
我们开了个会来讨论
..We had a meeting, where it was discussed
我是否可以从选举的角度
whether I could overcome both race and religion
克服种族和宗教的障碍
from an electoral standpoint.
或许我不能同时在两条战线上战斗
Well, maybe I couldn't fight on both fronts.
因为我并不是特别虔诚
I wasn't particularly devout,
所以他们问我 我是否考虑改信基♥督♥教
so they asked me if I would consider converting to Christianity.
我考虑了整整两个周
For two weeks, I considered it,
我告诉他们我不能
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表