剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
女士 我没有任何希望
Ma'am, I wasn't hoping for anyone.
你见过裸体女人吗
Have you ever seen a naked woman?
我见过
I have, yes.
不是在杂♥志♥上 我说的是真人
Not a magazine, in the flesh.
见过 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
我能问一下在哪里吗
May I ask where?
我家附近有一个湖
There's a lake near our house.
去年夏天我看见一个年轻女子游泳
Last summer I saw a young woman swimming.
-她以为只有她一个人 -你确定吗
- She thought she was alone. - Are you sure?
确定什么
Of what?
她以为自己是一个人吗
That she thought she was alone?
你是这个州条件最好的单身汉
You are the most eligible bachelor in the state.
你会有规律的散步 在小路漫步对吗
You go for regular walks? Country strolls?
-对吗 -对
- Yes? - Yes.
你父亲不是唯一一个不留任何机会的人
Your father is not the only one who leaves nothing to chance.
把毛巾递给我
Pass me my towel.
擦干我
Dry me.
这不是个差事
It's not an errand.
你父亲担心你会爱上
Your father worries you'll fall in love
你见过的第一个在湖中游泳的裸女
with the first naked lady who swims in a lake.
担心你很脆弱
That you're vulnerable.
很容易被感动
Susceptible.
当然 他是对的
He's right, of course.
我理解他的顾虑
I understand his concerns.
他想让你享受许多手到擒来的乐趣
He wants you to enjoy the many pleasures on offer.
但得是在他可控的条件下
But under conditions he controls.
所以你永远不会把这些感情误认为是爱
So that you'll never mistake these feelings for love.
因为我很老
Because I'm old
而且你也不可能爱上我
and a woman you couldn't possibly love...
我要教你一些东西
..I'm going to teach you something.
那些...我被迫学会的东西
Something...I was forced to learn.
你不想问问是什么吗
Aren't you going to ask what it was?
你学到了什么 女士
What did you learn, ma'am?
如何变得麻木
How to become numb.
性对我没有影响
Sex doesn't influence me.
不会影响我的感觉
Doesn't influence the way I feel.
不会影响我的情绪和决定
Doesn't influence my moods or my decisions.
只是一种气味 一种声音 一种感觉
It's just a smell, a sound, a sensation.
我把我真正的自我远远的藏在在另一个身体里
I keep my real self far away, in another body.
一个别人看不见 摸不到而且不可能知道的地方
One that no-one else can ever see or touch or know.
我很感谢你抽出时间来 但很抱歉
I'd like to thank you for your time, but I'm sorry,
我想这其中有误会
there's been a mistake.
那好吧
Well, then.
那我们之间的生意结束了
Our business here is done.
我确定你还是会得到全款的
And I'm sure you'll still be paid the full amount.
我总是能收到全额的
I'm always paid the full amount.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
我很感激这些安排中的所有想法
I appreciate all the thought that's gone into these arrangements,
我保证我不会做出任何草率的决定
and I promise I won't make any rash decisions of the heart.
我知道你会说不
I knew you'd say no.
你在假装
You're pretending
因为你是个正派的年轻人
it's because you're a proper young man,
但是 你还是个紧张的处♥男♥
but, er, you're a nervous virgin,
害羞且不知所措
shy and overwhelmed.
对于你提出的问题 我有一些解决方案
I have some suggestions to deal with the issues you raised.
我想如果我遇到某人
I was thinking that if I met someone,
我会先把她介绍给你
I'd introduce her to you first,
在我变得...太喜欢她之前
before I became...too attached.
激♥情♥是强大的力量
Passions are powerful forces.
你认为你能比其他人更好地控制它们吗
You think you can control them better than other men?
比我还好吗
Better than me?
我坠入过爱河...一次
I fell in love...once.
是和你妈妈
With your mother.
她在芝加哥的一个叫切兹巴黎的俱乐部里跳舞
She was a dancer in Chicago at a club called Chez Paris.
一天晚上 我在灯光下见了她 失去了理智
I saw her one night, under bright lights, and lost my mind.
几个月来 我很少想到别的
For many months I thought of little else.
我忽略了我的生意
I neglected my business.
尽我所能的常去芝加哥
Travelled to Chicago as often as I could.
最后 我娶了她
In the end, I married her,
把她带回家 好像我是她的救世主
brought her home, as if I were her saviour.
但她属于舞台
But she belonged on stage.
她沉迷于许多男人的崇拜
She was addicted to the adoration of many men.
在家里她无所事事 最终酒精控制了她
At home, with nothing to do, drink took hold of her.
她在舞台上如此强大 在现实生活中却如此脆弱
So strong on stage, so weak in real life.
马克斯 世上只有两种类型的婚姻
You see, Max, there are only two types of marriage -
一种会带来好处 另一种会夺走生息
those that add, those that take away.
我原以为孩子能使她稳定下来 但你却让她更糟
I thought a child might steady her, but you only made her worse.
有一天 我回家发现她在厨房♥
And one day, I came home to find her in the kitchen,
坐在那里 一手拿着酒 一手拿着香烟
sitting there, a drink in one hand, cigarette in the other.
她把你放在面包板上
She'd placed you on a breadboard -
一个小小的婴儿
a tiny baby
就像你是一块小面包一样
as though you were a little loaf of bread,
用刀指着你的头
with a knife by your head.
当我告诉她再也不能见你时
When I told her she'd never see you again,
你知道她怎么说吗
you know what she said?
她什么都没说
Nothing at all.
我妈还活着
My mother's alive?
她死了
She's dead.
正如我所说
Like I said.
迷失于现实世界
Dead to the real world.
她住在疗养院
She's in a sanatorium.
儿子 现在我要你回到楼上去
Now, son, I want you to go back upstairs...
操她
..and fuck her.
他说起你可怜的母亲了吧
So he told you about your poor mom?
把睡衣脱了
Take off your gown.
把睡衣脱了
Take off your gown.
好的 麦克斯
Yes, Max.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
我知道什么
How did I know what?
我恋爱的事
That I'm in love.
吃晚饭时你说 "你恋爱了"
You said at dinner, "You're in love."
你是怎么知道的
How do you know?
我还没告诉你
I haven't told you.
但我已经知道答案了 对吧
But I already know how, don't I?
你教我的...
You taught me...
但你利用了谁
..but who would you have used?
安德鲁
Andrew.
我的朋友
My friend.
我唯一的朋友
My ONLY friend.
我很喜欢的朋友
Someone I like.
我很亲近的朋友
Someone close to me.
他的工作就是帮助我
His job was to help me.
帮助我行走和说话
Help me walk and talk.
一个帮助我的人...却在替你监视我
Someone for me...spying for you.
麦克斯 这是真的吗
Max, is that true?
麦克斯
Max.
是真的吗
Is it true?
我的卧室被监听了吗
My bedroom, is it bugged?
还有医院...
A hospital...?
军队医院里都在监视
Spying in a military hospital?
那这里呢 这间房♥子里呢
And what about here? In this house?
你偷听妈妈的手♥机♥通话吗
Do you listen to Mum's phone calls?
麦克斯
Max?!
回答
Answer!
那我该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
让卡登把我的一切告诉所有漂亮护士吗
Let Caden tell every pretty nurse everything about me?
我们了解国家秘密
We know the secrets of nations.
了解总统和首相的私人生活
The private lives of presidents and prime ministers.
我们甚至能沉重打击政♥府♥
We could break governments.
我没有夸张或显摆 这是事实
It's not an exaggeration, or showing off, it's true.
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表