剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
继续 全靠你自己
Keep going, it's all you.
继续
Keep going.
好了 放下 放下
OK. Back down. Back down.
很好
That's great.
好了 继续吧
OK, keep going.
他做得很不错
He's doing really well.
我很高兴
I'm really pleased.
我没有要伤害你的意思
I never meant to hurt you.
我知道
I know that.
我伤害过许多人
I've hurt...so many...people.
但现在 我想去爱一个人
But now I want to love someone.
她的名字叫奥尔拉
H-Her name is...Orla.
这名字真好听
It's a nice name.
别人的事
I know...e-everything
我知道的一清二楚
about everyone,
但对她 我一无所知
but I know nothing about her.
-她爱你吗 -不
- Does she love you? - No.
但你希望她爱你
But you hope?
是的
Yes.
我希望 妈
I hope, Mum.
我满怀希望
I am...hopeful.
真好
That's good!
我也有些
I worry, too.
担心什么
About?
我做过的那些事
The things I've done.
什么事
What things?
如果她知道我做了什么
If she knew...what I'd done...
你做了什么
What have you done?
就没有人会爱我了
..then no-one could love me.
卡登
Caden.
你做了什么
What have you done?
我毁了别人的生活
I-I have...ruined people.
我毁了别人的生活
I-I have ruined people.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你毁了别人的生活
You've ruined people?
发现了他们所有的秘密
Found out everything.
但这是你的工作
But that was your job.
不是这样的
Not like this.
没有规则 也没有法律
No rules, no laws.
做了这
Did anything.
他把所有事都告诉她了
He tells her everything.
她什么反应
How does she react?
她很困惑
She's confused.
她认为他糊涂了 她
She thinks he's confused. She's...
不知道该相信什么了
..not sure what to believe.
她还没有相信这些
She doesn't believe it yet.
她会的
She will.
我可以畅所欲言吗
Can I speak freely?
你儿子
Your son...
靠不住
..can't be trusted.
不
No.
他是个威胁 麦克斯
He's a threat, Max.
少女托尼娅仍然下落不明
六周前 我儿子突患中风
Six weeks ago, my son suffered a stroke.
为人父母的职责就是照顾子女
It's a parent's duty to look after their kids.
保护子女
Protect them.
但是我失败了
And I failed.
不 爸 是我失败了
No...Dad, I failed.
不 你没有失败
No, you didn't.
给我
Give me that...
给
There you go.
不 爸 是我失败了
No...Dad, I failed.
是照顾子女
..to look after their kids.
保护子女
Protect them.
但是我失败了
And I failed.
不 爸 是我失败了
No...Dad, I failed.
继续
Keep going.
好姑娘
Good girl!
找到了
Found it!
她把它从旅行包里取下来了
She took it off her travel bag.
你可以留着
Well, you can have it.
当然可以
Of course you can.
但我们需要把里面的名字改一下
But...we need to change the name inside.
-是不是啊 -是的
- Don't we? Yes. - Yeah!
改一下你的名字
Change your name.
-你想和妈妈一样对吗 -对
- You want to be just like Mummy, don't you? - Yeah!
对
Yes!
-你会变得与众不同的对吗 -对
- You're going to be someone different, aren't you? - Yep.
-变成更好的人 -是啊
- Someone better. - Yeah!
你为什么这么跟自己过不去
Why are you so down on yourself?
如果我告诉你
What if I told you
我考虑让我的报道支持安吉拉呢
my papers were considering endorsing Angela?
-我觉得很多人会投她的票 -比如说谁呢
- I'd tell you a lot of people are going to vote for her. - Like who?
我这样的人
People like me.
如果我还在打扫办公室的话
If I was still cleaning offices.
-妈妈 你不会为她投票的 -说不定呢
- Mum, you never would have voted for her. - I don't know.
如果我...还是30多岁时
If I was...still in my 30s,
一无所获...
earning nothing...
我会大喊着这一切都需要改变
..I'd be crying out that things needed to change.
不能再这样下去了
It can't go on like this.
靠这么点钱生活
Living on so little.
她是唯一在听的人
And she's the only one listening.
她声称自己不是政♥治♥家
She claims she's not a politician.
人们喜欢她这一点
Well, people like that about her.
一个偶然从政的女商人
A businesswoman who ended up in politics by accident.
对吗
Right?
如果她一直想要的就是权力呢
What if she always wanted power?
如果这一切计划都是为了权力呢
What if power was the plan all along?
她的生意从来不是为了利润 而是为了实现想法
Her businesses were never about profits, they were about ideas?
生意是她开始政♥治♥生涯的一个平台
They were a platform to launch her political career.
那说明她是一个非常坚定的人
That would make her someone very determined.
安吉拉·霍华德集团
在你这个位置上没几个人
There aren't many men in your position
能来到这里的
who would have made the journey.
我有种感觉你会给我看的
Well, I had a feeling that you'd be showing me
不仅仅是一尘不染的工厂地板
something more than a spotless factory floor.
不如我们先散个步吧
I hope you don't a mind short walk.
我们不进去吗
Oh, we're not going inside?
这不仅仅是一个工厂
This is more than just a factory.
这的确是一个工作的地方
It's a place to work, yes.
它也是一个生活的地方
It's also a place to live.
这些都是你造的
So you built all these?
建在无人想要的土地上
On land no-one wanted. Ah.
为了那些没人关心的人
For people no-one cared about.
这是一个家
It's a home.
一个8万英镑的很好的家庭用房♥
A good family home for £80,000.
你所有的员工都有房♥子吗
And all your employees get a house?
在就职满一年之后
Oh, after completing a full year,
-我所有的同事都可以申请... -同事
- all my colleagues can apply to... - Colleagues?
是的 我叫他们同事而不是雇员
Yeah, I call them colleagues rather than employees.
所以这个...这个申请过程中都涉及什么
So this...this application process involves what?
你必须努力赢得搬进这些房♥子的权利
Well, you have to earn the right to move into one of these homes.
-早上好 -是为了证明自己的能力吧
- Morning. - Yeah, to prove themselves?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you mean?
忠诚 奉献
Loyalty, dedication.
这些人得不到信贷和贷款
These are men and women who can't get credit, can't get loans.
我是唯一信任他们的人
I'm the only one that's ever trusted them.
如果出了问题怎么办
What if it goes wrong?
如果他们失业了
If they lose their jobs.
人们放弃不了是自己谋生之道的工作
People don't lose their jobs when it's also their livelihoods.
当然了
Of course they do!
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表