剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
那么我的问题就是
Here's my question,
你会发布这篇报道吗
would you run that story?
不会
Nope.
卡登呢
Caden?
这孩子确实做错了
The son made a mistake.
可不是嘛
Yes, he did.
马克斯 你听我说
Max, listen to me.
洗耳恭听
I'm always listening.
你不能发表那件事
You can't print that story.
这不是我能掌控的
It's not my world.
我不想改变 总有人要我改变
I don't shape it, it shapes me.
即使我不想写 总有人会要求我这么做
I don't run it, it runs me.
即使不是我 也会是和我一样的人
If it wasn't me, it would be someone else like me...
但绝不是和你一样的人
..but it won't ever be anyone like you.
马克斯
Max...
我会报道你的事
I WOULD run the story about you.
所以我们受洗归入死 和他一同埋葬
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death,
叫我们一举一动有新生的样式
that like as Christ was raised up from the dead
像基♥督♥借着父的荣耀
by the glory of the Father,
从死里复活一样
even so we, also, should walk in newness of life,
我们若在他死的形状上
for if we have been planted together
与他联合
in the likeness of his death,
也要在他复活形状上也他联合
we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection.
我父亲是个伟大的人
My father was a great man.
沃尔特·芬奇
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表