剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
新留言 上午9点03分
New message. 9:03 a.m.
我不许你在我家里那么跟我说话
I won't have you talking to me like that. Not in my own home.
你马上回来道歉 不然就别回来了
You come back now, say you're sorry, or don't come back at all!
留言结束
End of message.
我明白你的意思了 好吗
You've made your point, OK?
我们翻篇吧
Let's just put it behind us.
我们都说了些气话
We both said things we didn't mean.
我和爸爸只想要你赶快回家
And me and your dad just want you to come home now.
留言结束
End of message.
托妮娅 你在哪儿
Tonia, where are you?
你吓到我们了 我们只想知道你是否安全
You're scaring us. We just want to know you're safe.
好吗 给我们打个电♥话♥ 可以吗
Yeah? Give us a call. Will you do that?
留言结束
End of message.
我们想要你回家
We want you home.
我们都担心坏了
We're both worried sick.
快回家吧
Just come home.
留言结束
End of message.
亲爱的 我们想要你回家
Darling, we want you to come home.
我们非常爱你
We love you so much.
托妮娅 求你回家 宝贝
Tonia, please come home, baby.
母亲父亲和儿子
第一季 第一集
国家报道
首相将要求进行选举
晨报
少女托妮娅仍然失踪
五分之四的人患有未确诊的肝脏疾病
有东西给你
Got something for you.
这些报道都是你不喜欢的吗
All the sentences you didn't like?
数量可观
There were a lot of them.
你是来挑选首相 还是管你儿子
Are you here to pick a prime minister, or deal with your son?
他怎么样
How is he?
好吧
Ok.
不好意思
Sorry.
早安
Morning.
你完全不知道 对吧 以前是什么样子
You wouldn't have a clue, would you, what it was like back then?
身为一名记者意味着什么
What it meant to be a reporter?
我父母就是记者 他们是在新闻发布会上相遇的
My parents were journalists. They met on the news floor.
我还小的时候 他们会带我去
When I was a little girl, they'd bring me in
《每日电讯报》在弗利特街的老办公室
to the old Fleet Street offices of The Daily Telegraph.
我立刻就明白了 我天生要干这行
I knew straight away, this is where I belong.
过去大家都抽烟
Everyone smoked back then.
烟灰缸和打字机
Ashtrays and typewriters.
说点什么 谁都行
Say something, someone.
说你感到难过
Say you're sad.
说这样做最好
Say it's for the best.
说这样做不对
Say it's wrong!
这个办公室里 没人说话
In this room, not a word.
我来说
I'll say something.
玛姬 我想要你留下来
Maggie...I want you to stay.
在这里 你很重要 离开后 你无关紧要
In here, you matter. Out there, you won't.
你只需要偶尔服从一下指示
All you have to do, once in a while, is toe the line.
你不想要我留下来
You don't want me to stay.
你只是不想告诉你父亲我离开了
You just don't want to tell your father I'm gone. Hm!
玛姬 拜托了
Maggie, please!
你曾经相信过这家报社
You believed in this paper once.
我确实相信过什么
I believed in something.
但不是你
It just wasn't you.
妈妈爸爸 你们会为我骄傲的
爱你们的 玛姬
我握了他的手
I held his hand.
通常他会拒绝
He would've recoiled, ordinarily,
拒绝任何亲近
from any kind of intimacy.
看到他那样
Doesn't seeing him like that
你考虑过是否应该开始新的生活吗
make you wonder whether it's time to move on with your life?
你说过新的生活 是再婚的意思吗
By move on, you mean remarry?
还能是什么呢
What else?
艾利克斯 不要那样
Alex? No, no, don't do that.
你跟着我的话 我们去...
If you follow me, let's go and...
你跟我来 我来告诉你我想要怎么样
Come with me, I'll show you what I want.
我们会随时向您送上关于这起
We'll bring you more on that rapidly-developing story
突发事件的报道
just as soon as we have it.
接下来 鉴于首相在考虑
But now, with the Prime Minister considering a date
大选的日期
for the general election,
请看我们的政♥治♥编辑在威斯敏斯特的现场报道
we go live to our political editor, who is at Westminster.
我们听到首相对内阁的讲话...
We're hearing that the PM spoke to his Cabinet...
首相要求我们
The Prime Minister has requested that
从后门进去
we enter through the back.
而反对派领袖安吉拉·霍华德
But the opposition leader, Angela Howard,
则说是国家做出改变的时候了...
says it's time the country had a change, and...
谢谢
Thank you.
-你好 -你好 先生 跟我来
- Hello. - Hello, sir. Follow me.
谢谢
Thank you.
首相
Prime Minister.
-麦克斯 -你好吗 -很好
- Max. - How are you? - Well.
首相
Prime Minister.
抱歉让你们久等了
I'm sorry for the wait.
没事
No, not at all.
首相 我很好奇 这是... 什么
I'm curious, Prime Minister, what...what is this?
这些是什么 我以前没见过 是什么
What are these? I haven't seen them before. What are they?
-奶油甜酥饼 -奶油甜酥饼
- Shortbread. - Short-bread?
一种苏格兰饼干
Scottish biscuits.
它们的颜色就应该是这么淡的吗
Are they supposed to look this pale?
-就应该是这个意思 -好吧
- That's the idea, yes. - Yeah.
它们是在低温下烘烤的
They're baked at low temperature.
我在这曾吃过水果蛋糕
Yeah, I've had fruit cake here.
跟三位不同的首相吃过
With three different prime ministers.
在五次大选的准备阶段
In the run-up to five general elections.
这将是第六次
This will make six.
我一直都以为
I always thought
水果蛋糕是挺奇怪的英国传统
fruit cake was such a quaint British tradition.
要我叫人送点蛋糕来吗
Shall I call for some cake?
不用 我不是在提要求 这个是...
No, no. That wasn't a request. This is...
奶油甜酥饼
Shortbread.
我的朋友 给我个日期吧
So, my friend, give me a date.
那边还有面包
There's bread there, as well.
给你
There you go.
四年的时间
Took me four years
我就从那边沦落的这里
to get from there to here.
我曾有事业
I had a career,
有房♥子 有老婆
a house, a wife.
有朋友 去高尔夫俱乐部
Friends, golf clubs.
我很遗憾
Sorry.
是我的错
My fault.
大部分是
Most of it.
还是很遗憾
Sorry anyway.
你呢
What about you?
我
Me?
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
别人怎么跟你说的
What have you been told?
不是我的错 他...
It's not my fault! He's...
是谁的错都无所谓
It doesn't matter whose fault it is!
-是谁的错都无所谓 -不是我的错
- It doesn't matter whose fault it is! - It's not my fault!
托妮娅 你在哪儿 你吓到我们了
Tonia, where are you? You're scaring us!
我们只想知道你是否安全
We just want to know you're safe.
给我们打个电♥话♥ 可以吗
Give us a call. Will you do that?
保持桌子整洁
Keep your desk tidy!
我的儿子
Hey, my son!
过来 过来
Come here, come here, come here.
看看你
Look at you!
你看起来很好
You look good.
-你要带我看看吗 -当然
- Are you going to show me? - Sure.
这就是我们来这的目的
That's why we're here.
有什么烦心事吗
Is something bothering you?
我能问为什么吗
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表