剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
我有个建议
I have a suggestion.
-我们不谈了 -不谈
- That we don't talk. - Not talk?
现在不谈 吃过饭也不谈
Not right now. Not after the meal.
-根本不谈 -我跟你说过吧
- Not at all. - I told you!
你来这里就是为了来谈的
That's why you're here.
我们打电♥话♥给你就是为了要谈的
That's why we called you.
-你们因此给我打电♥话♥ 我明白 -来谈谈
- That's why you called me. Yes. - To talk.
-但我来这不是为了这个 -那是为了什么
- But that's not why I'm here. - Why ARE you here?
-来告诉你们... -这顿饭
- To tell you that... - This meal
-我觉得我们不必谈什么 -这是个花招
- I don't think we should talk. - It is a trick!
不 不是个花招
No, it's not a trick.
-让我们感觉很亲密 -不是花招
- So we feel close. - It's not a trick!
真像一家人那样
Like a real family.
那个盘子 摔了的盘子
The plate, the plate, the dropped plate.
盘子怎么了
What about the plate?
你摔碎的盘子 那是成心的
The plate you dropped, it was deliberate.
不是中风引起的 说实话吧
It wasn't the stroke. Be honest.
麦克斯 你不能有来这套
Max, you can't do this again.
-你把它摔了... -拒绝谈
- You dropped it... - Refuse to talk.
成心地
..Deliberately.
-是要我们都知道 -让你们知道什么
- To let us all know. - Let you know what?
这个不会有好的结果的
That this was not going to end well.
你不想有好的结果 对不对 但其实可以的
You don't want it to end well, do you? But it can.
我们就把饭吃完
We can just eat our meal here,
我们道个别然后各自过我们的日子
we will say our goodbyes and go back to our lives.
我们支离破碎的日子
Our broken lives.
卡登 你在恋爱
Caden, you're in love.
你越来越好了 前景很光明
You're getting better, things are looking up!
你为什么要跟我吵呢 为了什么呢
Why would you want to fight with me? Over what?
我的工作吗
My work?
-我们要谈谈这个 -如果我们谈就会吵架
- We have to talk about this. - If we talk, we fight.
这就是那条线 这就是要做的决定
This is the line, this is it, this is the decision.
你们想要越过这条线吗 想还是不想
Do you want to go over that line or not?
你们要越过这条线的话 就再也回不来了
If you go over the line, there's no coming back.
那结局呢
How does it end?
结局会和所有的吵架一样
The way all fights end.
很不好
Badly.
除非... 我们都闭嘴
Unless...not another word?
那就好了... 对你而言
Then good...for you.
对我好 对你也好 对我们大家都好
Good for me? Good for you too, good for all of us.
-遮掩过去 -遮掩 家庭不就是遮掩吗
- A cover-up? - Cover-up! Families are a cover-up.
家庭就是无数的遮遮掩掩
Families are hundreds of cover-ups.
还是把饭吃完吧
Let's just finish our meal.
吃完我们谈
And then we talk.
好 我们开始吧
All right. Let's do it.
赶快说完了事 我们谈吧
Let's just get it over with. Let's talk.
我不会再阻止你们了
I'm not going to stop you any more.
就这样 我本来想帮你们
That's it! I was trying to help you out,
但没成功 所以我们
but that didn't work, so let's...
来吧 我们换个房♥间
Come on, let's go in the other room
好好谈
and we will talk.
这是你的主意 你妈妈是在帮你
This is you. Your mother's doing it for you.
不 去你的 爸爸
No. Fuck you, Dad.
好极了
Great.
好的 谢谢你
OK. Thank you.
好了 说出来了
Well, there we have it.
我们可以假装重点是新闻或道德
We can pretend that this is about the news or, er, ethics,
新闻业 社会 随便什么
journalism, society, whatever,
但不是 重点是一个愤怒的儿子
but, no, this is about an angry son
想告诉他的爸爸 去他的
wanting to tell his father to go fuck himself.
仅此而已 你已经做到了
And that's all. Well, now you've done it.
"去你的 爸爸" 好 你感觉好些了吗
"Fuck you, Dad." Good. Do you feel better?
很好 现在做个男人
Fine. Now be a man.
-现在做个男人 -做个男人
- Now be a man? - Be a man.
告诉你妈妈你不需要她替你战斗
Tell your mother you don't need her to fight your fights,
-然后我们就都可以回家了 -这些虚假的伪装
- and we can all go home. - All this make-believe.
这个虚假的家庭
All this fake family.
-什么是虚假的 -这个家庭
- What's fake? - This family.
-你说的不是真的 -家庭里没有爱
- It's not true. - There's no...love.
不是真的
That's not true.
从来都没有过
And there never was.
你听到他说的了吗 他说错了
You hear him? He's wrong.
他这样没办法做决定
He can't make decisions like this.
他的思维不清晰
His thinking is not clear.
我就坐在这呢
I'm sitting right here!
我没有参与你们的阴谋
I'm not part of your conspiracy.
我也不怕你
And I'm not afraid of you.
我应该怕你吗 这就是你想要的吗
Should I be afraid of YOU? Is that what you want?
我们要谈谈勒索 威胁
We are going to talk about extortion, blackmail...
-凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳 -贿赂
- Oh, Kathryn! Kathryn! Kathryn! - bribery...
-盗窃 -凯瑟琳 停下
- theft... - KATHRYN! Stop!
立刻停下 我们还有一次机会
Stop! Right now! We have one more chance.
拜托了 在这件事开始前结束它
Please...end this before it starts.
你很厉害
You're brilliant.
你是个厉害的恶霸
You're a brilliant bully.
我是对的 所以针锋相对
I'm belligerent when I'm right.
这件事上我是对的
I'm right about this.
你有错的时候吗
Are you ever wrong?
我当初没想到你是想挽回我们的婚姻
I didn't realise you wanted to save our marriage.
你真是没有下限
You really are something else.
你为什么要这么做 是为了他吗
Why are you doing this? Are you doing it for him?
这不能帮助他
It won't help him.
你想要保护我们
You're trying to protect us?
对 是的 而且我害怕了
Yes, yes, I am. And I'm afraid.
为谁害怕 为我们
For who? For us?
为你 为他
For you, for him...
能伤害我们的人只有你
The only person who could hurt us is you.
生日快乐 麦克斯
Happy Birthday, Max.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
十七岁
17 years old.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你肯定注意到了
It can't have escaped your attention
你的生活处于庇护之中
that you've led a sheltered life.
怎样的庇护 先生
Sheltered in what sense, sir?
你知道的 我的工厂之外的世界
Well, you know, the world outside my factories...
种种激♥情♥与享受
The passions,the pleasures...
你需要我知道什么
What do you need me to know?
你是个小镇长大的男孩 能看出来
You're a small-town boy, and it shows.
尤其是 你完全不了解女人
In particular, you know nothing of women.
女人 先生
Women, sir?
这是两个男人间的对话
As a man talking to another man,
告诉我 你对爱情有什么了解
tell me, what do you know of love?
什么也不了解 先生
Nothing, sir.
俄♥罗♥斯♥鱼子酱
Russian caviar.
鹅肝
Foie gras...
切片意大利白松露
Shaved Italian white truffles...
还有黄油焗龙虾尾
And here we have, poached in butter, the lobster tail,
鞑靼牛排配酱料
and steak tartare with accoutrements.
这些食物令你动容吗
Do these foods impress you?
这些我从没尝过 先生
I've never tried them, sir.
今天你可以尝了 全都尝一遍
Today you try them. You try them all.
你的生日礼物
Your birthday present.
顶楼套房♥
Top-floor suite.
我在这等
I'll wait here.
有人吗
Hello?
我和你想象中的一样吗
You were expecting me?
是的 差不多
Someone like you, yes.
你是说 妓♥女♥
A prostitute, you mean?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你希望看到的是一个更年轻的女人吗
Were you hoping for a younger woman?
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表