剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
所以我采取了防范措施 仅此而已
So I took precautions, that's all.
合理的防范措施
Sensible precautions.
你觉得我这么做是为了知道你说我什么坏话
You think I did this to find out what you say about me
或是在和谁上♥床♥吗
or who you sleep with?
我有义务守护我的秘密
I have a duty to my secrets.
告诉我她的名字
Tell me her name.
你是真的恋爱了 是吧
You really are in love, aren't you?
你这么做是为了她
You're doing this for her.
为了表现她对你有多重要
To show how much she means to you.
也为了表现你我截然不同
To show how you're different from me.
你坠入了爱河
You're a lover now.
这没问题 卡登
It's fine, Caden.
你不想走我的老路 我不介意
You don't want to follow the same path as me, I'm OK with that.
告诉我她的名字
Tell me her name.
她叫奥尔拉 奥尔拉·瑞德
Her name is Orla, Orla Reid.
她出生于贝尔法斯特
She was born in Belfast.
是三个孩子中年纪最小的
The youngest of three children.
她现在25岁
She's 25 years old.
她7岁时母亲去世
Her mother died when she was seven.
16岁时参军
Joined the Army when she was 16.
我看过她所有的评估报告和医疗记录
I've seen all the assessment reports, her medical files.
我比你更了解她
I know her better than you.
那...那你发现了什么
And...and what did you find out?
所有你本该发现的东西
Everything you should have.
你不愿意让我拥有朋友
You couldn't let me have a friend.
你甚至不愿意让我拥有爱人
You couldn't even let me have a lover.
她根本不爱你
She doesn't love you.
卡登
Caden!
卡登
Caden!
你还好吗 天哪
Are you OK? Jesus!
你在干什么
What were you doing?
卡登
Caden!
我一直努力让你完美
I tried to make you great.
我不会再这样了
I'm not trying any more.
我努力尝试时你就很愤恨
You were angry when I tried.
我不再尝试后你依然如此
You're angry when I don't.
你就是个暴躁的小鬼
You're just an angry, angry boy!
告诉妈妈你是怎么尝试的
Tell Mum how you tried.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
告诉妈妈你是怎么尝试让我变成一个男人的
Tell Mum how you tried to make me a man.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
告诉她
Tell her...
关于你的课
..about your lessons.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
你的所作所为就是揭露大众的秘密
All you do is print other people's secrets!
而你却希望我为你保守秘密
And you expect me to keep yours!
不 不是秘密
No, no secret, no.
是一条纽带 父子之间的
A bond, a father and a son.
-一条纽带 -什么课程
- A bond. - What lessons?
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
他和你离婚
He divorced you...
这样他就可以给我上课了
..so he could teach me... his lessons.
就像他的父亲当年给他上的课一样
The same lessons his father taught him.
如何成为一个男人
How to be a man.
如何在这个世界上获得成功
How to succeed in this world.
他和你离婚 是为了不让你妨碍他
He divorced you to get you out of the way.
和那件事没有关系
It had nothing to do with...
和什么事没有关系
It had nothing to do with what?
和失去孩子那件事没有关系
It had nothing to do with losing the baby.
他一直计划着 就是为了不让你妨碍他
He was always planned to get you out of the way.
麦克斯 我需要你解释一下
Max, I need you to explain
他刚刚说的话
what was just said.
我需要你解释一下我儿子说的话
I need you to explain what my son is talking about.
什么课
What lessons?
这是什么
What is it?
"关于钢的未来的报告
"A report on the future of steel
作者是马克西米安·芬奇"
by Maximilian Finch."
-我没向你要这个 -不 我觉得这样谨慎些
- I didn't ask this of you. - No, I thought it prudent.
你觉得这样谨慎些
You...thought it prudent.
先生 目前有三十五万工人受雇于美国的钢铁业
Sir, today the US steel industry employs 350,000 workers.
我出生的时候 有...
When I was born, it employed...
当你被挤出来 推出来 排斥出来的时候
When you were squeezed out, pushed out, rejected.
分娩就是一种排斥的形式 对吗
Birth is a form of rejection, is it not?
当我出生的时候 有超过五十五万的工人
When I was born, it employed over 550,000.
"美国的钢铁产量
"Steel production in the United States
必将下降一半"
is set to drop by half."
-谁说的 是你吗 -是的 先生
- Says who? You? - Yes, sir.
"芬奇工厂的资本投资
"Capital investment in Finch's Factories has remained
保持在2%"
at 2%."
我们花钱只是为了填补他们的漏洞
We spend only to patch them up.
但在过去二十年 日本人已经建造了
But for the past 20 years, the Japanese have been building
新的工厂 新的熔炉
new plants, new furnaces,
高效的能源利用 更快 更廉价
energy efficient, faster, cheaper.
"时至今日 日本在一千工时内
"Today Japan produces 136 tonnes of steel
可以生产一百三十六吨♥钢铁"
for 1,000 man hours."
是这样吗
Is that so?
我们的工厂 只能生产九十六吨♥
At our factories, we produce 96 tonnes.
-少了四十吨♥ -是 这与工人无关 先生
- 40 tonnes less. - Yes, and it's not the men, sir,
他们都是不错的工人
they're good men.
是他们的工具 还有设备
it's their tools, it's the equipment.
如果不是工人的原因 那是谁的
Well, if it isn't the men, who is it?
先生 是我们的原因
Well, sir, it's us.
你的意思是 更准确地来说
You mean, I think, more accurately...
是我的原因
..that it is me.
美国的钢铁业开始多元发展了
US Steel are diversifying out of steel.
我在公♥司♥的内线告诉我
My source at the company tells me
他们正要进军不动产 化工业和石油业
they're moving into real estate, chemicals and oil.
他们打算花四十亿买♥♥下马拉松石油
They're planning to buy Marathon Oil for 4 billion dollars.
他们的长♥期♥计划仅仅是让钢铁
Their long-term ambition is for only a third of their profits
-占据总利润的三分之一 -你母亲
- coming from steel. - Your mother...
她去世了
She passed away.
她什么时候去世的 先生
When did she pass, sir?
一个月之前
One month ago.
一个月
A month?
好像是两个月
More like two.
那么
And...
葬礼呢
..the funeral?
只是一场小葬礼
A small affair.
-谁出席了 先生 -我在场 没人去
- Who attended, sir? - I was there. No one else.
她没有家人 没有朋友 也没有爱的人
She'd no family, no friends, no loved ones.
葬礼怎么样 先生
How was the service, sir?
很安静
Quiet.
很体面
Dignified.
我被深深地打动了
I was profoundly moved by it.
她现在安息了 得到了生前无法获得的安宁
She's at peace now, peace she never found in life,
说实话 这是一种解脱
and quite frankly, it's a relief.
不要站在我的墓前哭泣
Do not stand at my grave and cry
我并不在那
I am not there.
我没有死
I did not die.
不要站在我的墓前哭泣
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
救命
Help...
救命...
Help...
剩下的你都知道 我买♥♥了第一家报纸
You know the rest. Bought my first newspaper and...
建立起我的生活
...built m life.
你当时被虐待了 不管是身体上还是精神上
You were abused, physically, mentally.
那就是虐待
It was abuse,
而且你妈妈本来可以阻止一切
and your mother would've stopped it.
我妈妈
My mother?
我妈...
My mo...
妈妈都没法照顾自己
Mother couldn't take care of herself.
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表