剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
你从来都没想过他可能是在说谎吗
Did it ever cross your mind that maybe he was lying?
或许她从来都没想过要杀你 或许她爱你
Maybe she never tried to kill you? Maybe she loved you?
那就是他让她离开的原因
That's why he got her out of the way?
因为她爱你
Because she loved you,
因为她本来可以保护你
because she would've protected you?
因为没有母亲会让这种事发生在自己孩子身上
Because no mother would've let that happen to her child.
不 不
No. No.
不对 我...
That's not right, I...
我父亲死后 我去了我母亲的医院
After my father died, I went to my mother's hospital.
那不是谎言
It wasn't a lie.
那就是他逼她的 我毫不怀疑
That he had her committed? Oh, no, I don't doubt it.
有权有势的男人
That's what powerful men did
想让女人走开的时候就会这么做
when they wanted women out the way.
他是全国最有权势的人之一
He was one of the most powerful men in the state.
她只是个俱乐部里的舞蹈演员
She was a dancer from a club.
她有什么机会呢
What chance did she have?
我有什么机会呢
What chance did I have?
你能看穿所有人
You see everyone.
但你却看不见他
But you don't see him.
你看着你父亲咽气的
You watched your father die?
那是你说的
That's what you said.
你看着他眼睛的时候
You looked him in the eyes...
就像我们现在站得这么近吗
as close as we're standing now?
更近
Closer.
所有那些...痛苦
All that...pain.
我会怎么做呢
What would I have done?
你不仅仅是在那看着 爸
You did more than watch, Dad.
你是在确认
You made sure.
为什么我要救他 为什么我要那么做
Why would I save him? Why would I do that?
那个我不会救他的
He wouldn't have saved that man.
那是一个机会
It was an opportunity.
一个商机 能让人自♥由♥
A business opportunity, to be free.
我抓住了那个机会
And I took it,
就像他教我的一样
as he taught me.
要做到这一点要非常坚定
It took steel to do that.
你一直都想把这个故事
You've been wanting to tell
讲出来 不是吗
that story your whole life, haven't you?
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
给你带来这些痛苦
The pain I caused you.
但我也保护你免受了一些伤害
But I protected you from some of it too.
我所有的希望...
All I wanted...
就是我们能像现在这样
..was for us to be like this.
我们为什么没能像现在这样
Why couldn't we be like this?
我们为什么不能像现在这样
Why can't we be like this?
他教你的那些经验教训...
The lessons he taught you...
是你父亲教你的吗
YOUR father's lessons?
不是
No.
对我来说 你从来都不是你父亲
You were never your father to me.
我筛选了他教的东西
I censored his lessons.
我试过教你一些
I tried to teach you
不那么残忍♥的观念
those ideas without his cruelty.
我妥协了 因为我真的太在乎你
I compromised, because I cared about you so much.
那些课程失败了
The lessons failed.
你需要残忍♥
You needed cruelty,
只有残忍♥ 那些课才有用
cruelty was why those lessons worked.
残忍♥是最关键的
Cruelty was the whole point.
你看着这个家庭 你以为残忍♥消失了吗
You look at this family and you think cruelty's missing?
我从来都没有同情过你
It never crossed my mind to pity you,
但现在不一样了
but right now, I do.
我同情你
I pity you
因为你从来都没有机会
because you never stood a chance.
什么机会
A chance for what?
做一个父亲
Being a father.
你对做父亲了解多少
What do you know about being a father?
你知道什么 你什么都不知道 我恨我父亲
What do you know? You know nothing. I hated my father.
他是个恶魔 但他是对的
He was a monster, but he was right.
关于这个世界 关于如何成功
About this world, about how to succeed.
你有没有... 这世上有多少人能像我一样
Have you ever...? How many men are like me in this world?
对不起 我想让你和我一样
I'm sorry, I wanted you to be the same.
是你让他开除员工的吗
Did you make him fire people?
你招♥妓♥了吗
Did you hire prostitutes?
他当时都十七岁了 不再是个孩子了
He was 17, he was not a child any more.
他学会了如何保持安全 如何小心
He learned how to...how to be safe, how to be careful.
所以你教他怎么战斗
So you taught him how to fight
怎么开人 怎么上♥床♥
and fire and fuck.
-我是教他怎样才能成功 -求你们了
- I taught him how to succeed. - Please.
爸妈 我们不要再彼此斗了
Mum and Dad, I don't want us to fight any more!
我不只是和你父亲斗 还有他的父亲
Oh, I'm not just fighting your father. I'm fighting his father.
我要和所有这些该死的父亲们斗争
I'm fighting all these fucking fathers.
放手吧
Just let him go.
-我恨过他 -这样就对了
- I hated him. - Yes.
他虽然残忍♥
He was cruel.
但他是对的
But he was right.
-他不宽容 也不温柔 -我追着你不放
- He wasn't kind. He wasn't gentle. - I'm coming after you,
不是因为你对我儿子做了什么
not because of what was done to my son
也不是因为你经历了什么
or because of what was done to you.
-它本就不是容易的事 -而是因为它一直存在
- It's not gentle. - Because it keeps on being done.
它就是这样的方法
It is the way.
那我们就换一个更好的
Then let's find another.
我来是要告诉你我们不需要谈论这些
I came up here to tell you we shouldn't talk,
因为我早就能猜到结果 也确实是这样
because I could see where this would end. Now here we are!
我跟你讲了个中缘由 你还要抓着我不放吗
After everything I told you, you still want to come after me?
我这样做就是因为你告诉我的一切
Oh, I'm coming after you because of everything you told me.
当心 你千万要小心
Be careful. Be very careful.
问问你自己 凯瑟琳 你是想我和你并肩作战
Kathryn, ask yourself, is this a man I want on my side
还是要和我斗
or a man I want to fight with?
你听起来和你父亲一样
This is your father talking.
你会是个威胁 就像其他威胁一样
You'll become a threat, like any other threat.
-你父亲 -而我整天都在处理威胁
- Your father. - And I deal with threats all day long.
-你又应对过多少 -肯定不及你
- How many threats do you deal with? - None like you.
至于你关心的那些人
And the people you care about?
奥尔拉 斯科特
Orla? Scott?
-毁掉他们能有多难 -听听你自己说的话
- How hard will it be to break them? - Listen to yourself!
如果你敢伤害他们
If you hurt them,
如果你再这样提起她的名字
if you so much as utter her name again,
我就把你所有丑恶的秘密公之于众
I will spread your most damaging secrets all over the fucking news.
卡登
Caden...
第一次 你听起来像个男人
..for the first time, you sound like a man.
马克斯
Max.
马克斯
Max?
有一则新闻报道
There's a news story.
我想问 你会报道吗
Right now, I want to ask, would you run it or not?
是什么故事
What's the story?
你俩都会见过首相 还有他的儿子 赛义夫
You met the Prime Minister, both of you, and his son, Saif.
那是很久以前 那会赛义夫还小
Long time ago. Saif was a boy.
他现在在剑桥读书
Yeah, well, he's at Cambridge now.
念医科
Studying to be a doctor.
他很聪明 是个好孩子
Yeah. Smart kid. Good kid.
不过有段时间他状态很不好
There was a time when he was struggling.
什么 他开始喝酒了
What, he started drinking?
有一晚 他喝多了
One night, drunk,
英国首位穆♥斯♥林♥首相的儿子
the son of the first Muslim Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
开始浏览狂热伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥的网站
started browsing fanatical Islamic websites.
在唐宁街10号♥
In 10 Downing Street.
为什么呢 为什么他会做这种事呢
So, why? Why would the son do that?
他突然决定成为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了吗 当然不是
Did he suddenly decide to become a terrorist? No, of course not.
这孩子这样做是因为他知道
No. The son did it because he knew
这会对他父亲造成多大的伤害
how damaging it would be to his father,
还知道这样做会毁了他父亲的事业
how it could bring down his father's career.
他都知道
The son knew.
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表