剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
渺小的机会...
a small chance...
为了我自己 和工作...
It's about me. And the work...
还有那些想法
..And the ideas.
那你应该参加
Then you should go.
看一下传♥单♥吗
Would you like a leaflet?
不好意思
Excuse me.
安吉拉·霍华德约我见面
I have a meeting with Angela Howard.
你能查查吗
Can you check that?
我父母一到夏天就喜欢到这样的
My parents used to take their summer holidays
海滨城市来度假
at seaside towns like this.
码头娱乐区
他们从不出国旅游
They never travelled abroad.
如果有人告诉我父母他们很穷
If someone had told my mum and my dad that they were poor,
他们会说"也许真是这样 但我们不觉得"
they would've said, "That might be true, but we don't feel it."
我的学校很好
My school was good.
本地图书馆藏书丰富 医院干净整齐
Our local library was full of books, our hospital was clean.
还有漂亮的房♥子 精致的商店
There were good houses, good shops.
有居民区 我们吃的也很好
There were communities. We ate well.
是的 我们很穷
Yeah, we were poor,
但他们说的对 我们不觉得
yes, but we didn't feel it.
我没法像你一样对往事充满怀旧之情
I can't look back and feel the same nostalgia that you do.
那你把过去好的地方和现在好的地方
What if you could take what was great about the past
混在一起想想呢
and mix it with what's great about today?
因为过去的事不一定就是陈旧过时的
Cos the past doesn't have to be old-fashioned.
我没见过这里
I don't recognise it.
这都还没开始建呢
It hasn't been built yet.
这是什么
What is it?
我的竞选宣言
My manifesto.
人们早就厌倦了夸夸其谈 你觉得呢
People are bored of sentences, don't you think?
夸夸其谈
Sentences?
口号♥ 承诺 主张 预测
Words, promises, claims, predictions,
统计数据 全都打包在一本...
statistics, wrapped up in a...
除了几个政♥治♥记者没人会看的
..Neatly bound book that no-one reads,
装订整齐的宣传册里
except a few political journalists.
所以你不打算发表竞选宣言
So you're not going to publish a manifesto?
我要把这个城市模型展示给选民
I'm going to show the voters this model of a city.
我会带着它走遍整个国家
I'm going to tour it round the country.
这才是他们看得见摸得着的东西
Something they can see and touch.
只要他们投我的票...
Something they can turn into reality...
这一切就会变为现实
..If they vote for me.
一个新的城镇
A new town?
-一种新的生活方式 -建在哪里
- A new way of life. - Where?
没有特定的地方 全国各地
Not one. Across the country.
会建在那些最贫困
In the most deprived areas,
多年来都没有任何发展的地区
where there hasn't been any development for years.
那什么人会住在那里
Who gets to live there?
作出贡献的人
People who contribute.
我知道你的想法 但你错了
I know what you're thinking, but you're wrong.
我不在乎种族 性别或宗教
I don't see race or gender or religion,
也不在乎性倾向 我在乎的只有...
I don't care about sexuality. All I see...
界线 边界
..Are lines. Borders.
谁在里面 谁在外面
Who's inside and who's outside.
我为里面的人而战
I'm for the people inside.
就是这样 这就是我的奋斗目标
That's it, that's all I'm about.
你在里面还是外面
Are you inside or outside?
安吉拉 我能给你看点东西吗
Angela, can I just show you something?
你是恋童癖吗
Are you a paedophile?
你为什么不上学
Why aren't you at school?
我是个闯祸王
I'm a fuck-up.
谁说的
Who told you that?
我爸爸
My dad.
你在干什么
What you doing?
我要去看我妈妈
Going to see my mum.
我想告诉她一些事 趁她自己还没发现
I want to tell her something before she finds out herself.
你♥爸♥爸说的不对
Your dad's wrong.
我认识很多闯祸王 你跟他们不一样
I know plenty of fuck-ups. You're not one of 'em.
我偷了你的钱 妈妈
I stole from you, Mum.
我知道
I know.
你知道
You know?
我当时就知道
I knew at the time.
当你偷了钱却说是在股市里亏掉了的时候
When you were stealing and saying it was the markets.
我是你妈妈
I'm your mother.
我听你说过不计其数的谎话
I've listened to you lie more times than I can count.
我没法把那些钱还给你了 妈妈
I can't make it right, Mum.
我从来都不在乎那些钱
I never cared about the money.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
因为这是唯一合理的解释
Cos that's the only explanation.
否则我儿子不会这样对我
My son wouldn't treat me like this.
我生病了 妈妈
I was sick, Mum.
我还曾报♥警♥找你
I asked the police to look for you.
已经四年了 杳无音信
It's been four years, not a word!
如果我还跟你保持联♥系♥ 妈妈
If I'd have stayed in contact, Mum,
我会把你的一切都偷走
I'd have stolen everything you had.
如果你当时留下了...
You could've had it...
也许会偷走一切 但...
..If you'd stayed. But...
...你...
..You...
你让我伤心欲绝
..You broke my heart.
我也让自己伤心欲绝
I broke my mine, too.
我们说好的
We agreed.
有一天 我们要停止工作
One day, we'd stop working.
我们要去旅行 你和我
We'd travel, you and me.
我以为我们还会有很多时间
I thought we'd have more time.
你永远都停不下来
You were never going to stop.
你想要我停下吗
Did you want me to?
我想要的只有你
I only ever wanted you.
抱歉你失业了
Sorry you lost your job.
我们可以挺过去 我们没事
We can get by. We're OK.
你丈夫很快就要成为
Your husband is about to be
这个国家最著名的记者了
one of the most famous journalists in the country.
请进
Come on.
-你跟卡登谈过 -我跟他妈妈谈过
- You spoke to Caden? - I spoke to his mum.
麦克斯的儿子 他商业帝国曾经的继承人
And Max's son, once heir to his empire,
想公开揭露一些黑幕
wants to dish the dirt,
关于他爸爸的 并且要记录在案
in public, on record, on his father.
操
Fuck!
没错
Fuck indeed.
这太棒了 不是吗 这正是你需要的
That's great, right? That's all you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
但麦克斯会攻击他的可信度
But Max is going to attack his credibility.
我们知道他会怎么说
We know what he'll say.
"他已经废了 嗑药嗑坏了
"He's a...A burn-out, a coke head.
还住院 大小便失禁
"He's in hospital, shitting in his bed,
连自己的名字都写不好"之类的
"Learning to write his own name," That kind of thing.
没错 就是这样的攻击
I agree, that's the attack.
但这改变不了事实 他还是他儿子...
Doesn't change the fact, this is his son...
知道他爸爸的所有秘密
..With all his daddy's secrets.
而且他的自白会传遍全世界
And his confession will be covered across the world.
那些通常对这种事毫不在意的普罗大众
And the public, who normally don't give a shit,
会把这一出家族丑闻大戏吸食殆尽
will suck up the family-fucked-up drama of it all.
我们能信任凯瑟琳吗
Do we trust Kathryn?
她是个无聊贵族 把所有事都试了个遍
She's a bored aristocrat who's tried everything.
绘画 摄影
Painting, photography.
也许做正确的事也只是她一时兴起
Maybe doing the right thing is just another fad.
我也不信任她
I don't trust her either.
但又有什么关系
What does that matter?
我不知道她为什么这么做 我也不在乎
I don't know what her reasons are. I don't care.
我们已经进了死胡同
We were at a dead-end.
我们什么都知道 但什么都无法证实
We knew everything, could prove nothing.
这简直是...
We've been given a gift...
天赐良机
..Dropped from the gods.
凯瑟琳现在非常注意
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表