剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
他们在集♥会♥上呼号♥的是什么
What is it that they chant at their rallies,
就是我在埋葬我们的儿子的时候
while I buried my son?
他们想要回他们的国家
They want their country back?
他们拿回去吧
They can have it.
你好
Hello?
好的 我三十分钟后到
Yeah, I'll be there in 30 minutes.
你继续睡
Go back to sleep.
《国家报道》
你知道吗 这整栋楼都是我的
You know I own this entire building.
而我却登不上这里的任何电脑
Can't log into any one of these computers here.
所以我就从抽屉里翻出了这个老家伙
So found this old thing in one of the drawers here.
-这曾经是玛姬的 -是吗
- It belonged to Maggie. - Yeah?
卡登要去自首了
Caden's going to confess.
好的
Yeah.
说实话 我觉得他没这胆量
Honestly, I didn't think he had it in him.
他恋爱了
Well, he's in love.
你觉得他会被判多少年 五年 十年
How many years do you think he'll get? Five years, ten years?
我是说 他真的觉得她会等着他吗
I mean, does he imagine that she'll wait for him?
我觉得不会
I don't think so!
索菲亚要和我离婚
Sofia's leaving me.
她准备独自抚养我们的儿子 不要我参与
She's intending to raise our son on her own, without me.
不要亲生父亲参与
Without his father.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry to hear that.
是啊
Yeah.
但我可以补救
Well, I can fix it.
她是作为一个母亲 在谈条件
She's negotiating, as a mother.
她只是需要些安慰
She needs reassurances.
我这辈子的安慰都给了那些首相和总统们
I've given those to prime ministers and presidents all my life.
我还能挽救我的婚姻
I can save my marriage
因为我爱她 她知道的
because I love her and she knows that.
只要卡登的事不进一步发展
As long as the situation with Caden doesn't go any further.
但如果他决定继续指控我...
But if he decides to push on with his accusations...
那我就只有反击了
..I have to push back.
否则我会失去索菲亚 失去我的两个儿子
I'll lose Sofia. I'll lose my two sons.
你知道我什么时候觉得最有活力吗
You know when I feel the most alive?
就在一切都处于崩溃边缘的时候
When it's all about to fall apart.
在英国街头遭受石刑
安吉拉·霍华德的车在令人恐惧的抗♥议♥集♥会♥中被石头砸中
昨天 反对党领袖的车被抗♥议♥者的石头砸中
-安吉拉的车被石头砸了 -是的
- Angela's car was stoned? - Yeah.
没错 他们把挡风玻璃砸碎了
Yeah. They smashed her windshield.
你知道这篇报道有多挑衅吗
Do you understand how provocative this is?
-知道 -告诉公众
- Yeah. - To imply that
一位女性在开车回家的路上被石头砸了
a woman was stoned as she drove home.
我明白 是的
I understand, yes.
这是这个国家目前所需要的报道吗
Is this the story the country needs right now?
这个国家现在需要什么样的报道
What is the story the country needs right now?
是宣扬善良 宽容和博爱的那种吗
Is it one of kindness, and tolerance, and love?
如果我们刊登那样的报道会怎样
What if we tell that story?
我们把它写好 印刷出来
We write that story and print it,
国人会怎么说
what if the country says,
这不是我们的感受
"That's not how we're feeling."
完全是一派胡言 谎话连篇
"That's bullshit. That's a lie."
事实是我们还沉浸在愤怒与恐惧中
"The truth is we're angry and we're scared."
无暇去感受别的什么
"And we're not ready to feel anything else."
电♥话♥铃响的时候 我正在陪我女儿睡觉
When you rang, I was sleeping beside my daughter.
她做噩梦了
She'd had a nightmare.
我告诉她一切都会好的
I told her it would all be OK,
但是我在骗她 不是吗
but I lied to her, didn't I?
也许是这样
Maybe you did.
麦克斯 这不是你的国家
Max, this isn't your country.
你不能让它支离破碎
You can't just rip it apart.
你说得对 这不是我的国家
You're right. It's not my country.
这是他们的国家
It's their country.
是他们的报道
It's their story.
劳伦
Lauren!
你对我来说就是家人
You're family to me.
我很少让别人走进我的内心
I've let very few people inside.
现在你随时都可以走出去...
Now you can step outside at any time...
但你一旦出去 就再也回不来了
..But you will never, ever get back in.
刊登这篇报道吧
Run this story.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, officer.
你看
Here.
贾翰 看看吧
Jahan, read it!
在英国街头遭受石刑
"Stoned on the streets of Britain."
《在英国街头遭受石刑》
昨天 反对党领袖的车
"Yesterday, the Leader of the Opposition's car"
被抗♥议♥者的石头砸中
"Was stoned by protestors."
在回家路上
"Returning to her family home,"
安吉拉·霍华德在事件中受到袭击
"Angela Howard was attacked in an incident"
令人联想到中东地区臭名昭著的刑罚仪式
"Reminiscent of the notorious Middle Eastern ritual punishment."
我保证过要哀悼40天
I promised to mourn for 40 days.
如果我把这个时间缩短了
If I cut it short,
你会原谅我吗
would you forgive me?
我的国家需要我
My country needs me.
赢下这一战
Win this.
我相信霍华德
一个也不放弃
安吉拉 安吉拉 安吉拉 安吉拉
Angela! Angela! Angela! Angela!
有请安吉拉·霍华德
Please welcome Angela Howard!
他们跟我说...
They tell us...
他们跟我说
They tell us,
我们是个分♥裂♥的国家
"We are a divided country."
他们的意思是
What they mean is,
那些一直在埋头苦干的人们
the people who normally shut up and put up
不会继续埋头苦干了
won't shut up and put up any more!
他们把这称为增长
They call it growth.
但增长与你们无关
But none for you.
他们把这称为财富
They call it wealth.
但这些财富也与你们无关
But none for you.
你们中很多人已经对政客和政♥治♥
So many of you have given up on politicians,
绝望了
on politics.
我不怪你们
I don't blame you.
也不会对你们评头论足
I don't judge you.
但我不是政客
But I am not a politician.
我必须获胜
I need to win!
为了这个国家
For this country's sake,
我必须获胜
I need to win.
但获胜还远远不够
But winning's not enough.
在政坛 哪怕是获胜者也不够强大
In politics, even the winners are still weak.
而这个国家现在需要的领导人
What this country needs right now
必须前所未有的强大
is the strongest leader it's ever seen!
我不会去修复现有的体制
I am not offering to fix the system.
我要打破它 然后建立一个更好的体制
I am offering to break it and build you a better one!
所以我需要你们所有人
So I need all of you!
去说服20年没投过票的奶奶
I need you to convince your nan who hasn't voted in 20 years.
说服那些对政♥治♥不屑一顾的
I need you to convince your young son,
愣头青
who reckons politics doesn't matter.
我需要你们的邻居 朋友
And I need your neighbours, and your friends.
家人
And I need your family.
以及朋友的家人
And I need your friends' families.
所有的家庭
I need every family!
我要你们把这个消息带给他们...
And I need you to take them this message...
两个字
One word.
只有两个字
Just one word.
投票
Vote.
这关系到我们的明天 投票吧
Like tomorrow depends on it, vote!
我们的明天就取决于此
Tomorrow does depend on it!
所以 跟我一起说 投票
So, say it with me, and vote!
再说一遍
Say it again!
投票 投票
Vote! Vote!
投票 投票
Vote! Vote!
你以前就这样做过
You've done it before.
做什么
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表