剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
Done what?
情况不妙就转身离开
Walked away, when it turned bad.
你那时21岁
You were 21 years old.
怀孕了 事业腾飞
Pregnant, career taking off...
丈夫是一个永远不会改变的人
married to a man who was never going to change.
他说他永远不会爱你的女儿
He said he was never going to love your daughter.
于是你离开了他
And you left him.
我发誓
I swear...
那是我见过最勇敢的事
bravest thing I ever saw.
我有你的支持
I had you.
我现在依然支持你
You still have me.
我永远都会支持你
You'll always have me.
麦克斯是我的老板 不是一回事
Max is my boss. It isn't the same.
他一直像个父亲一样
He's been like a father.
我没能给你的父亲
The father I never gave you.
所以 我不会评判你
So, I'm not going to judge.
我无法想象取得你所取得的成就
I can't imagine achieving everything you've achieved,
更不要说放弃了
let alone walking away from it.
我会支持你
I'm going to stand by you...
不管你做出怎样的决定
whatever you decide.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
这是他的家人
This is his family.
他被杀害后 军队把他们转移到英国
After his murder, the army moved them here.
给了他们一个家
They were given a home.
访客
军队不肯告诉我他们在哪里
They won't tell me where they are.
我能查出来 确认他们过得很好
I can find out, make sure they're OK.
如果你想的话
If you want.
照片我能拿走吗
Can I take this?
好
Ok.
你一定是绝望了才会来找我 麦克斯
You must be desperate if you've come to me, Max.
如果被凯瑟琳发现我和你谈了
If Kathryn knew I was talking to you,
她就再也不会理我了
she'd never talk to me again.
我知道你不相信 但我是来帮助她的
I know you don't believe this, but I'm here to help her.
来阻止这个家庭 我的家庭 我们的家庭
To stop this family, my family, our family,
自我毁灭
from tearing itself apart.
当初一切顺你意时 你亲手毁了它
You tore it apart when it suited you.
不管过去发生过什么 这次都更严重
Whatever happened in the past, this will be worse.
你想说因为这次的丑闻是你的而不是她的
You mean because it's your scandal and not hers?
你真的想对我说教丑闻和掩盖事实吗
You really want to lecture me about scandals and cover ups?
在这个房♥间里 在这个家里
In this room? In this house?
你丈夫都能干出那种事
With what your husband did?
如果你想羞辱我丈夫 请便
You want to disgrace my husband, go ahead.
我会在场外为你加油助威
I'll be cheering on the sidelines.
我不信 你为了保护他牺牲了那么多
With all you sacrificed to protect him? I don't think so.
我只是想问你一个问题
All I want is to ask you a question.
回不回答由你
You can answer it or not.
问吧
Go on.
她想要什么
What does she want?
你女儿想要什么
What does your daughter want?
你们都觉得我想伤害你们
You all think I'm trying to hurt you,
但只有我一个人在努力保护我们所有人
but I'm the only one who's trying to keep us all from getting hurt!
算了 随便吧
All right, whatever.
她想要
She wants...
我女儿想要
My daughter wants...
她一直想要的
What she's always wanted...
就是超越我
is to be more than me.
请进 欢迎
Come on in, welcome.
这是斯科特·罗斯金 这是尼克·卡普兰
Scott Ruskin, Nick Caplan.
-你好 很高兴认识你 -你好
- Hi, pleased to meet you. - Hi.
你来了
You're here.
对 是个艰难的决定
Yes. It was hard.
你还没介绍我们
We haven't been introduced.
莎拉 莎拉
Sarah? Sarah!
没事的
You're OK.
请大家起立
May we all please stand up?
*我在梦中醒来*
*I wake in a dream*
*美丽的现实*
*A beautiful reality*
*我不敢相信*
*And I can't believe*
*你愿与我分享生命和灵魂*
*You'd share your life and soul with me*
*岁月如白昼般在无尽的薄雾中消逝*
*Years pass by like days through the endless haze*
*你总是令我惊讶*
*You always amaze me*
*所以我请你*
*And so I'm asking you*
*来到这一天*
*To be part of this day*
*如此恰当 又那么疯狂*
*So right, but still so crazy*
*这将是我送出的最美好的礼物*
*This is the most perfect gift that I'll ever give*
*说你愿意 说这也将是*
*Just say yes, just say that this*
*你送出的最美好的礼物*
*Is the most perfect gift that you'll ever give*
*我也会说 "我愿意"*
*And I'll say, "Yes".*
我把这枚戒指交给你
I give you this ring...
就如同多年前
as I gave you myself
我把自己交给你
many years ago.
很抱歉我不能长久陪伴你
And I'm sorry that I can't stay with you for long.
但今天不是为了展望我们的爱的未来
But today isn't about what our love will be.
而是为了见证我们的爱的成就
It's about what our love has become.
你是我唯一的真爱
You're my only true love.
我想告诉这个世界
I wanted to tell the world...
这个愤怒的世界
this angry world...
你是我一生的挚爱
that you're the love of my life.
这是你住的地方吗
Is this where you live?
那里经常下雨
It rains a lot.
那么花♥园♥里一定绿意盎然
The garden must be very green.
你为什么住在这里
Why are you in this place?
我之前低落了一段时间
I was sad, for a time.
这里让你变得快乐
This place makes you happy?
他们在努力
They try.
我做不到
我自己一人不行
如果他跟过来怎么办
我可以再次接纳他
前提是他要改变
如果他不能改变呢
婚礼很完美
It was perfect.
我不知道你是不是会来
I wasn't sure if you'd show up.
我了解麦克斯
I know Max.
他会使点什么手段的
He'll try something.
会是什么呢
What will it be?
会是出乎我们所有人意料的手段
Something that none of us will expect.
在这样的日子里...
On days like this...
我们应该留下来
..we should stay.
那别的日子呢
And on other days?
-那边的门会为你们打开的 -谢谢
- The gate will open for you just there. - Thank you.
我喜欢她
I like her.
我也喜欢她
I like her too.
麦克斯想和你聊聊
Max would like to speak with you.
派你来找我很聪明
Smart of him to send you.
去听听他说什么 就这样
Just listen to him, that's all.
不可能就这样的
It's never just all.
你还记得我们第一次是在哪里见面的吗
You remember where we first met?
麦克斯...
Max...
我来这里可不是和你叙旧的
..I didn't come here to reminisce with you.
我要说的和过去有关
It's relevant.
你想要摆布我
It's manipulative.
没用的
It won't work.
那说说也无妨
Then you got nothing to lose.
我们在一个慈善晚会上
We were at a charity gala.
我看见你偷偷溜出去
Yeah, I saw you sneaking outside.
我觉得无聊
I was bored.
我跟着你
I followed you.
你在抽烟
You were smoking.
孤身一个人
Alone, by yourself.
在一棵橄榄树底下
Underneath an olive tree.
树上满是灯
Filled with lights.
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表