剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
这个地方教会我的是
This place teach me
活着并不是更好的
not always better to survive.
我们从未接受过平民病人
We have never accepted civilian patients.
只要是跟我儿子有关 我会把握住一切特权
When it comes to my son, I'll accept any advantage.
我看清了所有事 所有人
I'll find out anything. Anyone.
谁给你们的指示 受害者家人还是警♥察♥
Who asked you, the family or the police?
-你和玛姬一起在写什么 -新闻媒体和警♥察♥
- What are you working on with Maggie? - The press and the police.
她是谁
Who's she?
你对我们两个有点想法 对吧 你会受伤的
You have an idea about us, don't you? You'll get hurt.
我已经受伤了
I'm already hurt.
你想成为这个国家最有权势的人
You want to be the most powerful person in the country.
我想这是我的诉求
Oh, I think it's required of me.
-她能赢吗 -她需要我们全力的支持
- Can she win? - She'd need all our support.
-她很危险 -对你来说很危险
- She's dangerous. - Dangerous to you.
您和一位流浪汉有染
You're romantically involved with a homeless man.
他的名字叫斯科特
His name's Scott.
-那我自己待在这吗 -不是你的问题
- Stay here alone? - It's not about you.
我们肯定能在你的公♥司♥里再找个职位
There must be another role we can find in your business.
如果他不能接手我的事业
If he's not going to run the business,
他就不该进这行
he can't be in the business.
他什么都没有了 他什么都没有了
He's got nothing else. He has nothing else!
那他就需要找到别的
Then he needs to find something else.
母亲父亲和儿子
第一季 第四集
那药物呢
What about medication?
他拒绝服用抗抑郁药物
He's refusing antidepressants.
他不能拒绝
Well, he's not allowed to refuse.
我们必须获得卡登的同意
Caden must give his consent.
我是他母亲 我同意
I'm his mother! I give MY consent.
我愿意签任何文件
I'll sign whatever papers.
如果他拒绝 那就来硬的
If he refuses, we'll force him.
-他不愿训练 不愿学习 不愿写字 -好吧
- He won't train, he won't study, he won't write. - Yeah.
他不愿说话 我和他说话时 他不听
He won't speak. When I speak to him, he doesn't listen.
他的眼睛如一潭死水
His eyes, they're dead.
-我们要失去他了 -医生怎么说
- We're losing him. - What do they say?
说他们无计可施
There's nothing they can do.
无计可施 怎么可能 我不接受这个回答
Nothing? There's never nothing - I don't accept that.
但这也不是他们的错
But, I mean, it's not their fault.
病人需要有个盼头才成活着
Patients need something to live for.
他们需要一个每天早上起床的理由
They need a reason to get out of bed in the morning.
一支军队 一个国家
An army, a country.
卡登有什么
I mean, what does Caden have?
他有我们
He has us.
-但他没法为了我们好起来 -我无法激励他
- But he's not going to get better for us. - I can't motivate him.
我没法救他
I can't fix him.
你也不行 他得从自己的内心挖掘
Nor can you. He's got to find that from inside.
他没有内心
He doesn't have it.
我犯了个可怕的错误
I made a terrible mistake.
别这样
Please.
求你了
Please.
好吧 他无法接手你的事业
OK, he can't run your business.
-他永远不会接手你的事业 他能接受 -不行
- He's never going to run your business. He'll accept that. - No.
但我们不能给他创造一个新职位吗
But can't we create him a new role?
我会考虑一下
I'll think about it.
你的慈善事业 或者什么国际业务
Your charity work, or something international.
在那个团队里的某个职位 那挺不错
You know, something in that team? I mean, that's something good,
-也是新开始 -你以为那些工作容易
- it's something different... - You think those jobs are easy,
或者要求低吗
or softer?
那你有什么建议
Do you suggest something?
一个假工作
A fake job...
加上假头衔 坐在一个
..With a fake title in an office
电♥话♥永远不会响的办公室
somewhere where the phone never rings,
配一个他不需要的助手
with an assistant he doesn't need?
卡登能...他能相信这些吗
Would Caden...? Would he even believe it?
他已经变得不像自己了
He's fading away.
我曾许诺给他整个世界
What can I offer him
现在我还为他提供些什么
after I offered him the world?
他本已经手握一切 可以随心所欲
He had it right there in his hands, he could have done anything.
而现在他做不到了
And now he can't.
他抑郁了
And he's depressed.
换了我也会抑郁 你也会抑郁
I would be depressed, you would be depressed.
但他不知道如何在没有你的情况下继续生活
But he doesn't know how to live without you.
他现在不受我摆布了
He's free of me now.
他得自己想清楚了
He's got to figure it out.
救救他
Save him.
我不知道从何下手
I don't know how.
就是这 你在那等一下
It's here. Just wait there.
斯科特
Scott?
我们想跟你谈谈
We'd like to talk to you.
滚开
Fuck off.
该死 他在哪
Shit. Where is he?
他去哪了
Where the hell is he?
斯科特
Scott?
就在这 兄弟
OK. It's just here, mate.
来吧 我们带你进去
Come on. Let's get you inside.
我尽力了
I tried.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你什么也没做错
You did nothing wrong.
遇见你之前我就已经支离破碎了
I was broken long before you.
是啊 但你也被拯救了
Yeah, you were fixed, too.
这并不容易
It's not easy...
成为一个人生命中最美好的部份
..Being the best part of someone's life.
仿佛你要为对方的幸福负责
Like you're responsible for their happiness.
我早就知道这一切都会结束
There wasn't a second when I didn't think it would end.
如果我说我需要你的帮助呢
What if I told you I needed your help?
你能需要我♥干♥什么
What could you need from me?
你从一无所有的状态下重拾了自己的生活
You put your life back together from nothing.
你之前戒了酒瘾 恢复了正常
You were sober, you'd recovered.
那个男人已经不在了
That man has gone.
你能找到他吗
Well, can you find him?
我可以试试
I can try.
我儿子在附近的一家康复中心疗养
My son's at a rehabilitation centre near here.
他已经放弃了
He's given up.
不愿听我的 不愿听任何人的
He won't listen to me, he won't listen to anyone.
我根本不懂什么绝望
You know, what do I know about despair?
不懂什么一无所有 但你知道
What do I know about having nothing? But you know.
你战胜过那些
YOU beat it.
你想让我做什么
What are you asking me to do?
和他谈谈
Talk to him.
告诉他恢复是有可能的
Tell him it's possible.
这就是你找我的原因
And that's why you found me?
-是的 -不是因为你担心我吗
- Yes. - Not because you were concerned about me?
我确实担心
I was concerned.
但不是这个原因
But that's not why.
不是
No.
他的情况有多严重
How bad is he?
他快死了
He's dying.
卡登
Caden?
卡登
Caden?
卡登
Caden?
我想让你认识一下我的朋友
I'd like you to meet my friend.
他叫斯科特
His name is Scott.
你好 卡登
Hi...Caden.
我是斯科特
I'm Scott.
我 我是你妈妈的朋友
I-I'm a friend of your mum.
我流浪了三年
I've been homeless for three years.
说这个并不容易
Not easy to talk about.
我失去了一切...
I lost everything...
我在金融行业的工作...
..My job in finance...
我的房♥子 老婆
..My house, my wife.
就连我身上穿的衣服都不是我的
I don't even own the clothes I'm wearing.
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表