剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表
如果我告诉你我考虑让我的报道支持安吉拉呢
What if I told you my papers were considering endorsing Angela?
她是唯一在听的人
She's the only one listening.
我只选择胜利者 这一次 不是你
I only pick the winner, and this time, it's not you.
我偷了我妈妈的钱
I stole from my mum.
如果没人知道 那你儿子怎么知道的
If no-one knows, how does your son know?
我快死了 你要拉下卡登 拉下麦克斯
I'm dying. You go for Caden, go for Max.
如果你想安排一场采访...
If you ever want to arrange an interview...
勒索 贿赂
Extortion, bribery!
能伤害我们的人只有你
The only person who can hurt us is you.
-告诉我她的名字 -她叫奥尔拉
- Tell me her name. - Her name is Orla.
我比你更了解她
I know her better than you.
一个帮助我的人却在替你监视我
Someone for me spying for you!
穆♥斯♥林♥首相的儿子
The son of the Muslim Prime Minister
开始浏览狂热伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥的网站
started browsing fanatical websites.
-你会发布这篇报道吗 -我会报道你的事
- Would you run that story? - I would run the story about you.
母亲父亲儿子
第一季 第六集
-大家注意... -对不起
- All right, everybody... - Excuse me.
可以了
It's fine.
你准备好就可以开始了
Ready when you are.
唐宁街10号♥里的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
你曾每天都喝酒
You were drinking every day?
是的
Yes.
首相 您知道吗
Prime Minister, did you know?
不知道 我不在 我在工作
No. I was away, I was working.
身为一个父亲 我让我的儿子失望了
As a father, I let my son down.
首相 您掩盖了您儿子互联网搜索记录了吗
Prime Minister, did you cover up your son's internet searches?
我要澄清这点 根本没有掩盖
Let me be clear, there was no cover-up.
我的儿子做了错事
My son made a mistake
他没有因为他的身份而受到特殊对待
and he was treated the same way as other people in his situation.
军情五处的特工找你儿子问过话吗
MI5 agents interviewed your son?
他们和他就这件事做了谈话
They discussed the incident with him,
安全机构记录了这个事件
the security services logged the incident.
没有对他采取其它措施
No further action was taken,
就像类似情况也不会有采取其他措施
as no further action was taken in other cases of this kind.
赛义夫... 我想问你
And, Saif, um...if I can come back to you?
那晚发生了什么
What happened that night?
我一直在喝酒
I'd been drinking.
我在网上
I was browsing the internet.
你在搜索引擎上到底打的是什么
What exactly did you type into the search engine?
非穆♥斯♥林♥的异教♥徒♥...
Kafir...
是不信奉穆♥斯♥林♥的人的意思
..Which means unbeliever.
就是我自己的情况
As a description of myself,
是我自己信仰的纠结
my own struggles with my faith,
而不是对他人的侮辱
not as an insult to anyone else.
我...点击了一个链接...
I, er... I clicked on a link...
那个网站是关于民♥主♥的衰亡
..And it was about the downfall of democracy
以及哈里发的兴起的
and the introduction of a caliphate.
你能解释一下哈里发是什么意思吗
And can you explain what a caliphate is?
一个国家...
A state...
以伊♥斯♥兰♥的律条管理的国家
..Governed in accordance with Islamic law.
那里面有号♥召处死非穆♥斯♥林♥的内容吗
Was there content calling for the death of non-Muslims?
有
Yes.
我这一生都在试图对消灭对我们的偏见和标签
You've managed to confirm the prejudices and stereotypes
而你却用实际行动印证了那些是对的
I've spent my entire life trying to destroy!
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
我们是不能犯错的 我们没有重来的机会
We're not allowed mistakes. We don't get second chances.
我们搞砸了 是不会被原谅的
Our fuck-ups are not forgiven!
难道你没年轻无知过吗
Weren't you young once?
我没资格那样
I wasn't allowed to be!
你为什么没有让麦克斯站在我们这边
Why didn't you keep Max on our side?
你以为你不再需要他了
You thought you didn't need him any more.
现在看看他对我们 对我们的家所做的
Well, look at what he's done to us, to our family.
麦克斯手里没有我的把柄
Max had nothing on me.
我没给过他
I gave him nothing!
可你呢 我的儿子...
But you, my son...!
够了
That's enough!
如果她获胜了 她就会
If she wins, she'll undo
把我的政♥府♥想要实现的一切都推♥翻♥了
everything my government has tried to achieved.
我的政♥治♥遗产
My legacy.
是你让她把这些都毁了
And YOU let her rip it all down.
你就想那样
That was the point, wasn't it?
那我们为什么还要做这个采访呢
Why did we even do the interview?
因为你得尝试一下
Because you have to try
希望公众能看到真实的你
and hope that the public sees the real you.
那真实的我是什么呢 爸爸
And who is the real me, Dad?
一个不能接受生活在他父亲成功光环下的孩子
A jealous boy who couldn't deal with his father's success.
把这个展示给大家 这样他们就理解了
Show them that boy. Show them him and they'll understand.
不是个坏孩子
Not a bad boy.
只是有点软弱
Just a weak one.
你听着像麦克斯
You sound like Max.
你听起来... 就跟他一样
You sound...just like him!
在采访时 我没听到...
During the interview, I didn't hear...
首相夫人艾伊莎说话 她一个字都没说
The Prime Minister's wife, Ayesha, she didn't say a word.
找人把这个写一写
Have somebody write it up.
-你不同意 -她不是被封口 而是不知所措
- You disagree? - She wasn't silenced, she was overwhelmed.
我们的读者可以自己判断
Our readers can make up their own minds.
他们很失落 麦克斯
They're down, Max.
那一家人都是
The family's down.
你是这么认为的吗
Is that how you see it?
一时无法掩饰情绪
A case of bad sportsmanship?
她没有为自己的儿子辩护过一个字
She didn't say a word in defence of her son.
我不知道这是为什么
I don't know why.
她的丈夫说了不少
Her husband spoke plenty.
把视频也附上去
Include the video.
找个女记者来写
And I want a woman to write it.
好的 麦克斯
Yes, Max.
好吧
Ok.
他们在等了
They're ready.
我们走吧
Let's go.
抱歉 这卡不能用了 你查一下好吗 谢谢
Sorry, this isn't working. Could you run that through? Thanks.
你不在这里上班了
You don't work here any more.
-让我和劳伦谈谈 -这不可能
- Let me speak to Lauren. - That's not going to be possible.
为什么
Why not?
因为是她炒了你
Because she's the one who fired you.
早上好 托马斯 你好吗
Good morning. Thomas, how are you doing?
大家好 你们好吗
Hey, guys. How you been? You all right?
好吧
Ok.
对不起
Excuse me.
大家都能看见我吗 过来 大家靠近点
OK. Can everyone see me? Come in, come in a little closer.
我们简单谈谈
We'll just have a little talk.
我来问大家一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你们为谁工作
Who do you work for?
没事 别不好意思 跟我说
It's all right, don't be shy, you can tell me.
你们为谁工作
Who...who do you work for?
我们为你工作
We work for you.
你们为我工作
You work for me.
是为我吗 不是 你们不是
For me? No. No, you don't. You don't.
我是谁 谁都不是
Who am I? I'm nobody.
我只是一介领导的人
I'm just somebody passing through.
你们为新闻工作
You work for the news!
我们都是为新闻工作的
We all work for the news!
作为一个四十年的新闻人 真♥相♥...
After 40 years of being a newsman, the TRUTH...
真♥相♥永远就足够了 我不需要别的
..has always been enough. I didn't need anything else.
我不需要谎言
I didn't need a lie.
真♥相♥可以摧毁一个人的名誉
The truth can break a man's reputation.
这是个庄严的责任
It's a solemn responsibility.
我们还有一个责任...
And we have another one
不能让任何人毁掉我们的名誉
to not let anyone take our reputation.
没有名誉 我们就完了
Without it, we're done.
作为一家新闻机构 我们就完了 完蛋了
As a news organisation, we are finished! Finished!
所以这些 没了 全完了
剧集 | 母亲父亲儿子 | 导航列表