剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
嗯
Mm.
飞船是管辖盲区
The ship's in a diplomatic blind.
IO帮不上忙
IO can't help.
所以枪也能开火
That's why the gun worked.
你是唯一一个知道发生了什么的人 贝拉
You're the only one who knows what happened, Bella.
你知道中枪的斯特里格·纳尔
Did you know it was Strega Nall who got shot,
杀了你妹妹吗
the man who killed your sister?
不知道
No.
你当时看到了什么
What did you see?
我回到了飞船上
I got back to CAT,
他手握着针头 刺破托姆的脖子
and he had the needle in Tomm's neck.
但是托姆在倒下之前开了一枪
But Tomm got a shot off before he collapsed.
歌♥者能量很强
Singer's very powerful,
非常抢手
very hard to get.
你认为是有人想偷走歌♥者吗
You think someone was trying to steal the Singer.
奇尔曾经涉嫌过贩毒吗
Was Chill caught in some kind of drug deal?
我们在森林里追寻的那个孩子有没有嫌疑
And what about that kid we chased in the forest?
都是迷团
Frustangle.
而你亲眼看见了他们打斗的场景
And you saw every struggle and gasp.
我只想回到我的船上
I just want to get back to my ship.
船坏了 但我能把它修好
It's damaged, but I can fix it.
如果你打算把我留在这治愈我 保罗
If you're holding me here to heal me, Paul...
这里已经很久没有出现过谋杀案了
Hasn't been a murder here in a long time.
现在发生了两起 而我是一个地球人
Now there are two. And I'm an Earther.
你怀疑我
You suspect me.
安心待在这里
Just sit tight
等我和阿洛查清事情的始末
until Arlo and I figure out what's going on.
上帝 那我会死在这里的
Jesus, then I'll die here.
你说两起谋杀案 不是三起吗
You said two murders. Don't you mean three?
有好消息
Well, there is some good news.
IO能复活托姆
IO was able to revive Tomm.
虽然现在神志不清 但他还有心跳
His mind is far away, and his body barely beats,
他会好起来的
but he will get better.
或许到时他能告诉我们一些不为人知的事情
Maybe he'll be able to tell us what we don't know.
暂时把它当做你的飞船吧
Your ship, for now.
你的木匠活比当侦探的本事要好
You make a better carpenter than a detective.
好好放松一下
Enjoy. Relax.
这里是宁静之海
This is the Sea of Tranquility.
当甜蜜的风
When the sweet wind
吻过树梢
Did kiss the trees
静谧无声
And they did make no noise
在这样的夜晚
In such night
你不能造点什么东西
Couldn't you dream up something
帮你干这个活吗
to do that for you?
这些种子能带来金钱
These seeds will bring bounty,
食物和药品
food, medicines.
有些还能恢复记忆或激发灵感
Some can recover memory or inspire.
我渴望参与这些美好
I yearn to be part of such blessings.
想想你卸任理事会主席之后
Think of all the time you'll have for blessings
会有多少时间
after your council responsibilities
参与美好
are relinquished.
使者你正在漩涡中沉浮啊
You spin in your loss, Envoy.
我们都很震惊
A shock to us all.
听说你的警卫复活了
I hear your guard creeps back to life.
他被一个想偷渡的月球人
Stabbed by a Mooner trying to stow away
用偷来的毒品捅伤了 -嗯
with a stolen drug. - Mm.
你让这个地方混乱不已 麦迪
You've let chaos creep into this place, Maite.
IO已经预见了 谁知道IO看见了什么
IO saw it coming. Who knows what IO sees?
它只说了有麻烦 但没挑明
It only said there was trouble yet unspooled.
这就是它说的麻烦吗
Is this the trouble,
还是说有更糟的事情在等着我们
or does something worse lurk ahead?
ICON想早点解决这些事
ICON wants to know this mess is cleaned up.
他们想要你下台
They're expecting you to step down.
迫不及待让月球人担责
So quick to guilt the Mooner.
月球人才是中枪死去的那个
He's the one who's gunned and dead.
那个地球人飞行员呢
And what of the Earther pilot?
我的飞行员 贝拉 -她是军人 对吧
My pilot, Bella? - A soldier, yes?
货运飞行员 彻底审查过的
A cargo pilot, thoroughly vetted.
我还没跟她说上话
I haven't spoken to her yet.
我听说你的人把她带走了
I was told your people picked her up.
我们的侦探会妥善照料她的
Our tectives will see to her wellbeing.
至于她的说法 我还没听过
As for her story, I've not heard what she said.
但是两个地球人活了下来
But two Earthers live,
两个月球人死了
and two Mooners lay dead.
谁能为月亮说话
Who is left to speak for Lune?
谁能为我说话
Who speaks for me?
我不会让月桥计划推迟的
I will not have the Bridge delayed.
你要下台
You will swap out.
你要把通行证和IO密匙
You will relinquish your pass and key to IO
移交给下一任主席 -如果我拒绝呢
to the next council chair. - And if I don't?
控制着IO进程的有两份密钥
The two keys set the course for IO.
一份来自母星 一份来自月球
One from the Mother, one from the Moon,
向来如此
as it has always been.
在我的人♥民♥最需要我的时候
You think I'd step aside from that
你认为我会袖手旁观吗
when my people need me most?
你没有别的选择 麦迪·沃斯
You will step down, Maite Voss.
我代表地球
I speak for the Earth.
那么你代表着脆弱的秩序
Then you speak for fragile order,
充满绝望 转瞬即逝的花火而已
desperation, tinder-wood, and spark.
当地球意识到那
How might Earth respond
所谓明媚的道路
knowing her Bridge to the better future
如今摇摇欲坠
now swing-sways
地球会作何反应呢
in a perilous wind?
你会走漏风声吗
You would leak this trouble?
为了维护自己的权力 不惜毁掉一切
Destabilize everything just to stay in power?
如果你逼我的话
Only if you compel me.
我不允许你把地球的错误
I won't let you frame this as Moon trouble
栽赃给月球
when it is of Earth.
你用它干嘛 他身上没有标记了
Why do you bother? He has no Mark.
我从没见它失灵过
I've never seen it fail before.
我们是来找线索的 阿洛
We should look for clues, Arlo.
试着推理一下这里发生了什么
Try and deduce what took place here.
嗯嗯 嗯哼
Mm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
据目击者称
According to the witness,
她到这里的时候 托姆和斯特里格
when she arrived, she found Tomm and Strego
已经打起来了 -嗯嗯
already in a struggle. - Mmhmm.
斯特里格因为被取出了标记 十分虚弱 血流不止
Strego's weak and bleeding from extracting his Mark.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
别动
Don't touch.
指纹
Fingerprints.
你会检测指纹吗
You know how to check for those?
我可以学啊 对吧
I might learn. Yeah.
这样的话 斯特里格体型比地球人小得多
Okay, so Strego is much smaller than the Earther.
他被吓到了 所以捅了他
He's surprised, so he stabs him...
啊 -用歌♥者捅的
Argh! - With the Singer.
斯特里格偷了那支歌♥者
The Singer which Strego stole
想偷偷带回地球
and planned to sneak back to Earth.
有可能
Perhaps.
因为他的毕生所爱和孩子
Because that's where his true love waits
在地球等他
with his child.
这个孩子是
A child conceived through space
通过某种古老的秘术隔空怀上的
by an ancient magic of some sort.
所以斯特里格捅了托姆
So Strego stabs Tomm.
没错 然后托姆朝斯特里格开了枪
Yes, and then Tomm shoots Strego.
然后贝拉来了
And then Bella arrives,
有可能是她 在血怒中
and maybe it's she who rips Strego's Mark out
徒手扯出了斯特里格的标记
with her bare hands in a blood frenzy.
什么血怒 -没错
Blood frenzy? - Yes.
看到这暴♥力♥场面地球人可能会那样
An Earther might do that, see the violence
突然失控
and lose control.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表