剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
在IO的帮助下
With the assistance of IO,
一项能够拯救世界的技术即将诞生
the technology to save our world is coming.
首批先行者渴望回到母亲的怀抱
The first wave is eager to return to the mother.
为了这一刻 我们已经等待太久了
We've waited a long time for this moment.
你怎么会深夜跑到
Why were you wondering
幽深的树林里呢 女士
the dark, deep woods at night, lady?
结束了
It's done.
你上来干嘛
Why did you come up?
我真希望你没看到这一切
I really wish you wouldn't have seen this.
我撞见了奇怪的东西
I walked into something.
我不知道该相信谁 -相信我
I don't know who to trust. - Trust me.
相信我
Trust me...
啊
Ah!
让各位久等了
Thank you for your patience.
老实说 我还是很震惊
Quite honestly, I'm still in a state of shock.
现在的情况很微妙
We couldn't be at a more delicate moment.
月桥计划 -我知道现在的情况很糟糕
The Bridge... - I know how this looks.
是吗
Do you?
距离第一批先行者抵达地球的时间
Less than two weeks until the First Wave
只有不到两周了 竟然有人想
arrives on Earth, and someone tries to kill
用偷来的药品杀害IO使者的保镖
the Envoy's bodyguard with a stolen drug.
我们和政♥府♥的合作关系仍然牢固
Our government partnerships remain strong,
但是 那些极端主义者的消息
but on the street, the extremist message
正在街上四处扩散
is gaining ground.
并且预计在"零号♥日"之前还会持续发酵
We anticipated an uptick before Zero-day,
然后又出了这样的事
but a story like this?
本来就剑拔弩张了
It's already a tinderbox.
我同意 他们会用利用这点对付我们
I agree. It will be used to define us.
舆♥论♥还可以控制
The story can be controlled.
问题在于你有没有能力控制
The question is, can you control
上面发生的事
whatever is happening up there?
我们没傻到把这些当做巧合
We'd be fools to dismiss this as a coincidence.
同意
Agreed.
是泰拉做的吗
Was this Terra?
他们真的找到在月球上部署特工的方法了吗
Have they finally found a way to get an agent on Moonhaven?
泰拉有对这件事做出声明吗
Has Terra made any claims on this incident?
我们还不知道发生了什么
We don't know what happened yet.
理事会主席解雇了没有
Has the council chair been dismissed?
我把消息转达给她了 她还没有卸任
I delivered the message. She has yet to step down.
啊 -事情很复杂
Ah... - It's complicated.
她的人♥民♥非常拥护她
She has the support of her people.
英迪拉 虽然很难想象但我不得不说
Indira, I don't want to suggest the unthinkable,
有没有可能
but isn't it possible
月球人背叛我们了
the Mooners are turning against us?
IO确实预测到他们的工作流中存在腐♥败♥现象
IO did predict a corruption in the workflow.
如果他们想找办法掌权
If they were to find a way to take control...
我们即是他们 他们也是我们
We are them, and they are us.
我们确实一直这么说
I know that's what we say...
100年来 他们就只有一个任务
For 100 years, they've had one mission,
一个目标
one goal.
他们从小就被教育着要
These people have been raised to think of nothing
帮我们处理麻烦
but solving our mess.
现任理事会将会清换
The current council will swap out,
我们将重建一个新的理事会
and a new council will be named,
他们会继续前人未竟之业
and they will continue to do what they have always done:
为人类 为我们的未来
devote their lives to the future of our species,
献出生命也在所不辞
to the future of us.
我会保证这些问题得到解决
I will see these troubles resolved.
我们将坚持共同体的理念
We will stay the course.
世事易变
All things change.
如何面对改变
How we respond to change
是我们自己的选择
is our choice.
惧怕它或是接受它
To fear it or embrace it.
抗拒改变只有一个下场
Resisting change leads only to one fate:
那就是自身的灭亡
our own extinction.
月亮是自♥由♥与和平的象征
The Moon, a universal symbol of freedom and peace.
ICON选择了月球
Chosen by ICON as a setting to learn
让我们吸取教训 寻求更美好的未来
from the past in order to grow toward a brighter future.
在全球人的努力下 我们发明了IO
The global mission has developed IO,
一项前所未有的机器学习技术
an unprecedented machine-learning technology.
IO修复了地球上
The tool to repair centuries of damage
几个世纪的损伤
here on Earth,
并且给地球带回切实可行的方法
to bring home real world solutions
解决了许多我们认为无法解决的难题
to problems we had thought unsolvable.
但是 我们不能完全依靠科技
However, we cannot rely entirely on technology.
人类自身也要寻求发展
We, too, must evolve.
月球上的人给我们提供了一种新的生活方式
Those on Moonhaven offer us a new way of living,
搭建了一座通往和平 健康乃至未来的桥梁
a bridge to peace, to health, to the future,
为我们指明了一条道路
a path forward that will not only begin
不仅能治愈我们的地球母亲 也能治愈我们自己
to heal our Mother Earth, but also ourselves.
月桥给了我们第二次机会
The Bridge offers us each a second chance
让我们可以助力它的成功
to play a crucial part in its success.
在新黎明到来之际 思考一下
On the brink of this new dawn, ask yourself.
月桥对你来说意味着什么
What will the Bridge mean to you?
带你去地球的飞船
The ships to take you to Earth...
在轨道上 我看到了
In orbit. I saw them.
应该是在等待着陆指令吧
Waiting for permission to land, I guess.
走的时候记得带上你的乐器
Your music... take it with you when you go.
音乐我们的一部分
A piece of us.
换做我 去那么远的地方肯定会害怕
I would be afraid to be so far away.
音乐声能让我安心点
That sound would give me sweet-smile.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
保罗
Paul.
我们的儿子很快就要永远离开了
Our boy's gonna be gone forever soon.
还有时间
We still have time.
剩下的日子要欢声笑语
We'll make the days we have left sing.
每个人都在自己的时间里漂泊
Everyone drifts in their own time.
你又要去找那个地球人了
You're going back to the Earther.
那个杀了她妹妹的人已经死了
The man who killed her sister is dead.
真♥相♥还未揭晓
The truth is hidden.
她叫贝拉
Bella is her name.
他们很危险
They're dangerous.
他们即是我们
They are us.
我们也是他们
We are them.
"未来会更好"不是纸上谈兵
"The future is better" is not just words and thinks.
是解决问题的唯一方法
It's the only way through.
闪烁之光
Gleam.
我都不知道你还在那里
I didn't know you were still there.
保重
Take care today.
贝拉
Bella?
啊
Ah!
这他妈是什么地方
Where the hell am I?
我带你来这儿是为了你的安全
I brought you here to keep you safe.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
你把这儿弄得一片狼藉
You made a mess.
抱歉 我不喜欢被关着
Sorry. I don't cage well.
你想知道的我都告诉你
I'll tell you what you want to know.
这就是你们的监狱吗
Is this your idea of a prison?
我们叫它静室
These are Scapes.
隐私小屋 大家都用的
Privacy huts for everyone.
你把我带到这儿来干嘛
Why did you bring me here?
嗯 为了解开迷团
Hmm. Frustangle.
啥
The what?
迷团 额 就像是绳结
Frustangle, uh, it's a... a knot.
解不开的结 解决不了的事情
A knot you don't know how to untie.
我昨晚感觉到了
Felt it last night.
使者的保镖使用了过量的歌♥者
Envoy's bodyguard overdosed with stolen Singer.
月球人开了枪
A Mooner shot.
那就用你的仪器
So use your machine.
朝人比划一下 答案就出来了
Wave it over everybody and get your answer.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表