剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
空气太稀薄 走太远会死的
The air is too thin. You go too far, you die.
不行 -使者
No! - Envoy!
我必须得知道这是什么
I need to know what this is.
那棵树
The tree.
罗盘引导我们去树那里
It's leading us there.
这不是个好主意
This is a bad idea.
我们不能在这呆太久
We can't stay out here long.
大家放慢呼吸
Slow your breathing.
这是什么
What is this?
这是和蔷薇罗盘一样的合成体
It's the same composite as the flower.
我们解锁了什么
What have we unlocked?
我的名字
My name?
什么
What?
是家族族人的名字
These are family names.
这颗树能感知血亲关系
This tree tells the Blood.
这棵树有月球港湾所有的血亲族谱
All the bloodlines of Moonhaven are here.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
别过来
No, no!
这是只有IO才应该掌握的信息
Only IO should have this information.
我们不该看
It's not for us.
世事易变
Things change.
很高兴见到你 使者
Good to see you, Envoy.
这是你的计划
This was your plan.
你想熄灭月球
You want to break the very thing
赖以维系的生机
that holds the Moon together.
我是让月球变得更强
I'm making it stronger.
你会让月球部落化
You'll make it tribal.
你是个叛徒 托姆
You're a traitor, Tomm.
你不会得逞的
You'll never succeed.
如她所说
She's right about that.
很抱歉 但这里不是桃花源
I'm sorry, but we're not on the Glade anymore.
在这里 IO救不了你们
IO can't save you out here.
父亲
Dad!
特洛
Tello!
噢
Oh!
怎么回事 -是IO
What's happening? - It's IO!
没事的 没事的 -布鲁
Okay, it's okay. - Blu!
快跑 布鲁 快
Run, Blu! Go!
快跑 离开这里 啊
Run! Go! - Aah!
所有东西都在变化 -把他们打倒
Everything is shifting! - Cut them down!
快走 使者 快走
Go, Envoy! Go!
啊 -去找掩体
Aah! - Get to cover!
不要
No!
啊
Aah!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
噢
Oh.
不祥之感
Dreadfeel.
麦迪
Maite.
噢 你没事就太好了
Oh, we're so happy to find you safe.
她找到我们了
She found us.
是什么困扰着你的心 告诉我吧
What haunts your heart? Please.
你就是馈赠 麦迪
You are the gift, Maite...
赐予万物的馈赠
the all-giving gift.
我穿越无尽黑暗 为了寻找你
The miles I came through darkness, finding you.
但是
But...
离开地球是个错误
Leaving Earth was a mistake.
我试图忘记这件事
I try to forget...
四处游走
by running.
你是个寻觅者
You are a Seeker.
远行是你的天性
It's your nature to leave.
我丢下了我的女儿
I left behind my daughter.
在你夜晚熟睡时
You sleep at night.
我却无法入眠
I lay awake.
她是否会如我想念她那样 想起我
Does she think of me like I think of her?
你一定很难过 毫无疑问
It's hard, no doubt.
但一位真正的寻觅者是罕见而美丽的
But a true Seeker is beauty-rare.
我们剩下的人圈地踱步
The rest of us march in circles,
泥足深陷于自己的错误中
swamp-stuck in our mistakes,
而寻觅者如你 逃出去照亮了出路
but a Seeker like you escapes to light the way out.
麦迪
Maite...
我想回地球
I want to go back.
我们想和你谈谈
We wish to talk.
你知道现在桃花源所处的困境
You know of the trouble on the Glade.
人们认为是你在背后主导 我不相信 麦迪
People think you're behind it. I do not believe that, Maite.
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
你必须让运输飞船顺利着陆
You have to let the transport ships land.
月桥根本无关紧要
The Bridge is nothing.
你为了月桥计划付诸一生
You spent your entire life working for the Bridge.
我们都一样
We all have.
眼看着就快成功了
We're so close.
拜托 我不明白你为什么这么做
Please, I don't understand.
贝拉
Bella...
我们都是如此孤独
we've both been so alone.
我们以为洛亚丢下了我们
We thought Loa had left us behind.
现在她为了我们回来了
She's come back to us.
洛亚 洛亚才是连结过去与未来的桥
Loa, Loa is the bridge between past and future.
她已经找到前行的路
She has found the new way forward.
我母亲已经死了 -贝拉
My mother is dead. - Bella.
她将你带来月球
She brought you to the Moon,
带到我面前
and she brought you here to me.
这么多年以来
For years...
我一直懊悔过去为了让她留在月球所做的一切
I regretted what I did to keep her on the Moon.
让她留在月球 是什么意思
What do you mean "keep her on the Moon"?
她想回到地球去
She wanted to go back to Earth.
她一直想回去找你
She wanted to go back to you.
是我告诉她你已经不在人世
I told her you were dead.
原谅我 贝拉
Forgive me, Bella.
我必须这么做
I had to.
贝拉
Bella!
不要
Stop!
你夺走了我的人生
You stole my life from me.
他们将你带来此处是有原因的
They brought you here for a reason.
这不是终点
This is not the end.
一切才刚开始
This is the beginning.
问问你自己 我们希望以何种方式被世人铭记
Ask yourself, are we to be remembered
是作为猿猴的后代
as the descendants of apes
还是作为神的祖先
or the ancestors of gods?
跟我来
Come with me.
不
No!
贝拉
Bella!
布鲁
Blu!
布鲁
Blu.
他们死了 全都死了
They're dead. They're all dead.
飞船正在着陆
The ships are landing.
一切都会好起来
Everything's going to be okay.
我们是来拯救地球的
We're here to save the Earth.
这很简单
It's simple.
树是怎么在围栏中移♥动♥位置的
How did the tree move inside the fence?
是围栏在移♥动♥
It was the fence that moved.
娜雅看着我们 只问了我们一个问题
Naya was watching us and asking us one question.
我们值得被救赎吗
Are we worth saving?
怀疑和偏执的情绪高涨
Doubt and paranoia are on the rise.
你留在月球港湾很危险
It's no longer safe for you to remain on Moonhaven.
所有月球住民都将反♥攻♥地球
All the Mooners are going to turn against the Earth.
清算一切的时候到了
A reckoning is on its way.
一切就快结束了
This will all be over soon.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表