剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
爱我 爱我 爱我
Love me, love me, love me
说你爱我
Say you do
让我和你 一起飞翔
Let me fly away with you
因为我的爱
For my love...
你的母亲 是个月球人
Your mother... She was a Mooner.
我们中的一员
One of us.
我没见过她
I never knew my mother.
我听说她生下我之后才决定来月球
I heard she decided to come here after I was born.
她把我抛弃了
She left me behind.
我猜是不想有人陪吧
Didn't want the company, I guess.
像我说过的 我不了解她
Like I said, I don't know her.
我没有姐妹
I don't have a sister.
她叫奇尔·斯潘 比你小6岁
Her name is Chill Spen. She's six years younger.
满足这饥饿
Satisfy this hungriness
让风...
Let the wind...
你应该留在海上的
Should have stayed on the sea.
但你很难只呆在一个地方 不是吗
But then, you struggle staying in one place, don't you?
现在还有一个未解之结
There's still one more knot to untie.
不觉得会多好几道安检吗
Might be a little extra scrutiny, no?
让我载英迪拉·玛尔
Having Indira Mare on board?
嘿 嘿 你以为我们是怎么把你的起飞时间
Hey, hey, how do you think we got your launch slot
提前了六周的 哈
moved up by six weeks, huh?
这是给你的礼物
This is a gift.
这次什么活
What's the job?
我们需要你带一剂"歌♥者"回来
We want you to bring us home a Singer.
你说过你在船上打过一通加密电♥话♥
You had mentioned making an encrypted call on your ship.
我追踪了那个电♥话♥
I tracked it down.
你就是那个走私犯
You are the smuggler.
杰蒂·穆拉 曾在"浩战"中服役四次
Jate Mura, Tremendous War, served four tours.
你们在太平洋认识 七年后
You met in the Pacific, and then seven years later,
你开始替他走私黑市商品
when you started smuggling black market goods for him.
干得不错 侦探
Good work, detective.
你跟斯特里格是一伙的吗
Were you working with Strego?
我没和任何人一伙
I wasn't working with anybody.
那药是一只该死的假鸟
The Singer was dropped at my ship
丢到我船边的
by a goddamn fake bird.
这不能说明我意图杀人
Doesn't mean I tried to kill anybody.
那群家伙是冲着歌♥者来的
Those guys were going at it.
斯特里格肯定早就发现它了
Strego must have found the Singer
并且准备用它来自救
and used it to save himself.
嗯哼
Hmm.
随便吧 反正我说什么你都觉得是假话
Whatever. I'm lying. It's all lies.
你现在有更大的麻烦
You're in deeper trouble now.
你接下来会怎样 取决于理事会和月球港湾的住民
Your fate lies with the Council and the people of Moonhaven.
他们准备对我做什么
What will they do to me?
这个
This...
是你妹妹的
was your sister's.
一个上了锁的盒子
A locked box.
跟你一样 -行了 我知道了
Like you... - Yeah, I get it.
关于之前飞船上的变故
Prior to the misfortune on the shuttle,
我找贝拉·斯维谈过了
I had met Bella Sway.
交谈中她提到她在船上
During that exchange, she had mentioned
曾打过一通加密电♥话♥
making an encrypted call on her ship.
经过进一步调查
A further investigation was required
我们发现 她曾受雇
and revealed she had been hired
走私我们的歌♥者药剂
to smuggle our Singer drug
带回地球
back to Earth.
事情并不复杂
It was elementary.
贝拉·斯维已经供认此罪
Bella Sway has since confessed to the crime.
至于船上发生的暴♥力♥事件
As to the violent events that took place on the ship
以及事件的导火索
and those that led up to them,
没有证据证明与她有关
there is nothing to indicate that she played a part.
啊
Ah
理事会的成员 发声吧
Council, speak your mind.
为光而发声
Speak for the light.
歌♥者并不是
The Singer is not a drug of choice
用以买♥♥卖♥♥的药物
to be bought and sold.
偷窃歌♥者等同于
To steal it is to nay understand
亵渎我们的天性
the nature of who we are.
这个地球人伤害了我们所有人
The Earther wounds us all.
直到使者的保镖苏醒并说出真♥相♥
Wounds that will not close until the Envoy's guard wakes
伤口才能愈合
and speaks truth.
让她沉睡吧
I say sleep her again,
在真♥相♥大白之前
in our custody, till the answer's out
让她眠于我们的监视下
and all is known.
不 我不想再被休眠
No. No more sleep.
你们不能像按开关一样 让我睡 让我醒
You can't just turn me off like a switch.
让我回家
Send me home.
就能摆脱我了
Be rid of me.
听听她的声音
Hear her.
我认为该交给地球母星决定
I say let the Mother's justice sort this out.
她在这里只能投射暗影
She casts only shadow here.
让她回到地球
Send her back to Earth.
月桥的馈赠会在合适的时机
The gifts of the Bridge will come to her
来到她身边
in their own time.
各位 你们有其他想法吗
Council, have you more sides to this shape?
还是就此达成统一 追随众人之光
Or shall we rest with the light of the people?
啊
Ah
我有话想说
I would like to speak for the light.
我是个寻觅者
I am a Seeker.
是个侦探
A detective.
我的使命是发现这个集体
My role calls for me to find the wounds
所遭受的创伤
incurred in this community
并查明如何让伤口愈合
and understand how they may be healed.
贝拉·斯维有着黑暗的心灵
Bella Sway has a dark heart.
她曾在浩战中杀死72个人
She killed 72 souls during the Tremendous War.
她曾被擒获
She has been captured.
被折磨
She has been tortured.
遍历苦难
She has suffered.
她选择了暴♥力♥的人生
She chose a violent life,
对此 我们无需承担责任
and for that, we bear no responsibility.
但促使她做此选择的本能早已扎根
But these instincts rooted long before that choice.
也许说出来有违于我的职责准则
I share this against the rules of my calling,
但我必须要告诉你们
but you must know.
她的母亲为了加入我们 将还是婴儿的贝拉抛弃在地球
Bella's mother left her as a baby on Earth to join us here.
她的亲妹妹就是奇尔·斯潘
Her blood-sister was Chill Spen,
森林里的那个亡魂
the gonesoul from the woods.
我认为我们要为她扭曲的灵魂负责
I say we are responsible for her soul-twist.
我们有责任修复她的灵魂
We have a duty to repair it.
我能说句话吗
May I speak?
这跟我的血脉有什么关系
What does my blood matter?
直到两天前我才第一次踏入桃花源
I'd never set foot on the Glade until two days ago.
为什么认为我会
How is it I should feel something
对素昧平生的人有所感受
for people I never even knew?
我不来自这里
I'm not from here.
我也不属于这里
I don't belong here.
如果她感受不到与我们的连结
If she feels no connection to us,
我们对她又有什么好负责的
where is our duty to her?
那么...
Then...
刚才的话当我没说
forget everything I said.
看看你们眼前这位地球人
See the Earther here before you?
在第一批先行者行动之际
Here on the brink of the First Wave,
我们真的要将残破又暴♥力♥的她
are we to cast her back, broken and violent,
送回那个我们曾发誓要治愈的地方吗
to the very place that we've sworn to heal?
我们所有人
We, all of us, have been raised
在成长之中
to believe in this mission
都全心全意地坚信这项使命
with all of our hearts and minds.
若我们无法治愈贝拉·斯维的黑暗之心
If we cannot heal the dark heart of Bella Sway,
告诉我
tell me,
我们又怎么能奢求完成使命
how can we ever hope to succeed?
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表