剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
先行者团会在登陆地点遇袭丧命
The First Wave will be ambushed and killed where they land.
发出警告 让他们改道
Warn them. Tell them to divert.
运输船的通讯会被断掉
It was decided to keep their comms dark
直到着陆为止
until they land.
本来是为了保护他们的安全
It was meant to keep them safe.
没有办法联♥系♥到他们
There's no way to reach them.
他早就知道
He knew!
托姆早就知道先行者会出发
Tomm knew the First Wave would leave!
他希望我们相信自己
He wanted us to trust ourself,
克服恐惧 只跟随自己的内心
push past the fear, follow our hearts,
这样当我们的心犯了错 就会心碎
so that when our hearts were wrong, they would break!
我♥干♥的什么蠢事
What have I done?
你不可能阻止他的
You never could've held him back.
他是真月
He's Truelune.
我曾以为自己是参与大业的一份子
I started to believe I was part of something bigger.
但我知道那不是真的
But I know that's not real.
我没有理由来这里
I'm not here for a reason.
但我还是来了
But I am here.
如果能帮到你 就不算白来
And if I can help you, I'd like to do that.
等等
Wait.
月亮人都知道不要独自消沉
A Mooner knows not to wallow-sink alone.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
你好
How now.
你是谁
How do I know you?
我是保罗·萨诺
I'm Paul Sarno.
你去世时 我帮助了那些悲伤的人
I helped those that felt pain when you died.
你照顾活着的人
You take care of the living.
是的
Yes.
奇尔
Chill...
你还记得你的亲生母亲吗
do you remember your blood mother?
我们不认识父母
We don't know them.
但我遇到了我的
But I met mine...
有一次 在水边
once, by the water.
她是个寻觅者
She was a Seeker.
她把那朵花带给你了吗
Did she bring you the flower?
装在盒子里的
In a box.
她让我把花藏起来 然后
She told me to hide it, and...
我照做了
I did.
然后有一天你给斯特里格看了
And one day you showed it to Strego.
我的爱人
My love.
别做傻事
You're making a mistake.
还不算太迟
It's not too late.
你试图保护它
You tried to protect it.
你为拯救月港而死
You died to save this place...
为拯救地球而死
to save the Earth.
死得其所
That is a worthy life.
我的妈妈是一个寻觅者
My mother was a Seeker.
那么你呢
What are you?
我
I'm...
只是一个飞行员
just a pilot...
一个走私贩 一个战士
A smuggler, a soldier.
对了
Oh.
走私者
Smugglers.
也许我们有办法给运输船发消息
There might be a way to get a message to the ships.
当我需要联♥系♥地球又不想被人发现
When I needed to contact Earth without being detected,
我会用加密频道
I used an encrypted channel.
我们在战争期间用它来运输违♥禁♥品♥
We set 'em up during the war to move contraband.
歌♥者 -嗯
The Singer. - Mm.
地球上的联络人 -杰蒂
Her contact on Earth. - Jate.
他也有可能用同样的方法
There is a chance he could get a message
和运输船交换信息
to the Transports the same way.
但我不能保证一定能联♥系♥到
But there's no guarantee it'll reach them.
我们必须试试看
We have to try.
我们如何联♥系♥杰蒂 -得去我的飞船上
How do we reach Jate? - We have to get onto CAT.
十分危险
It'll be dangerous.
唯一能进入副通讯系统的通道
The only access to the Secondary Comms
在飞行甲板的驾驶舱附近
is near the cockpit up on the flight deck.
如果我们等到晚上
If we wait till night,
就能在水位处进入舱门
I can get us in a hatch at water level.
好
Mm.
我也想去
I'd like to come.
小孩子不可以上监狱船
There's no way a kid's walking into a prison ship.
我能帮上忙
I could be useful.
没人会注意到我
I'm unexpected.
是的 -不行
Yeah. - No!
我们在实践中学习
We learn by doing.
大家都去哪儿了 -嘘
Where is everyone? - Shh, shh, shh.
是无标记者 -在睡觉呢
The Markless. - Sleeping.
我们走
Let's go.
她把他们全铐起来了
She's cuffed them all.
我认识他
I know him.
他是个善良的人
He's a good heart.
这里很多人我们都认识
We know many here.
我可能应该说一下
I probably should have mentioned
杰蒂讨厌月球和月球人
that Jate hates the Moon and Mooners,
他可能也在想为什么我一直没出现
and he's probably wondering why I never turned up.
杰蒂 嘿 伙计
Jate. Hey, man.
最近怎么样 -你为什么这么小声说话
How's it going? - Why are you whispering?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我 我想请你帮个忙
I-I have a favor to ask you.
当然 贝拉 你需要什么尽管说
Sure, Bella. Whatever you need.
嗯 我们 -不过首先声明
Well, we, uh... - Just saying, though...
如果这个忙需要用到我的手
If the favor involves me using my hands,
可能需要一段时间
it might take a while,
因为我两只手都骨折了
seeing as all those bones are broken.
是的 你看 事实证明
Yeah, see, it turns out,
如果你不准时运送月球毒品
if you don't deliver a Moon drug on time,
人们就会变得紧张不安 冲动滋事
people start to feel nervous and impulsive.
杰蒂 嗨
Jate, hi.
不能准时运送毒品是有原因的
She had good reason for what happened.
很抱歉你受苦了
I'm sorry for your wince and suffer.
谁他妈在说话 -你这样没有用的
Who the fuck is that? - That's not helping.
噢
Oh.
进里面去
Get in there.
他们会看见你的
They'll see you.
杰蒂 非常抱歉我没能守约
Jate, I am so sorry I bailed.
改天我会把所有事情都告诉你
I'll tell you the whole story another time,
但现在我们在这里遇到大♥麻♥烦了
but right now we have a big problem here,
我需要你的帮助
and I need your help.
这个世界的命运也许就掌握在你手里了
The fate of the world may be in your hands.
杰蒂说他会试着联♥系♥他们
He said he'll try to reach them.
这是我们唯一能做的了
There's nothing else we can do.
走了 孩子
Let's go, kid.
艾尔娜
Elna.
我不走 我要等回信
I'm staying. I'll listen for them.
得有人知道有没有联♥系♥到他们
People will need to know if it worked or if it didn't.
我这么小只 可以藏在这 你们不能
I'm small enough to hide here. You're not.
我要知道威什是否平安
I need to know if he's all right.
艾尔娜 你♥爸♥爸不能再失去你了
Elna, your dad's risked enough.
马上出来 -我会尖叫
Now. - I'll scream.
我会把你打晕 -不 你才不会
I'll knock you out. - No, you won't.
她会的 -等下 等下
Yes, she will. - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
艾尔娜 我会让你待在这
Elna, I'll let you stay.
但你一定要保持警惕 随机应变
But your wits and thinks must be sharp
一定要在天亮时出来
and you must get out at sunwarm,
不管有没有收到消息
whether you hear from the ships or not.
我等你
I'll be waiting.
在困难面前 谁都不能置身其外
There's no hiding from the trouble that comes...
谁都不能
for any of us.
一定要活着
Don't die.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表