剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
一切就会重回正轨
everything'll be fixed.
我保证
Promise.
好孩子
That's my girl.
麦迪逃到初漠了
Maite has fled to Primo.
使者忧心如焚
The Envoy's desperate.
她一着急就容易意气用事
She's dangerous when she's desperate.
她能做什么呢
What can she do?
飞船还堵在轨道上 恐慌情绪只会每况愈下
With the ships stuck in orbit, Earth's panic will rise.
局面会崩溃的
There will be collapse.
麦迪的激进做法♥会♥为我们开辟生路
Maite's madness will save our people.
花在你这里吗
Do you have the flower?
缺失的部分在警探那里
Turns out the detective had the missing piece.
罗盘可以运转了
It's working again.
他拿了花 跑掉了
He took it and got away.
我放他活着离开
I let him live.
现在还没到他该死的时候
It wasn't his time to die.
我们为了拿到那朵花付出了多少牺牲
We've sacrificed a lot for that flower.
如果他们毁了它 -出于疑心
If they destroy it... - You're all a bit too curious
谁都不会随意毁掉奇异的东西
to destroy something so strange.
静下心 观察他们的行动
We'll watch them and be patient.
他们会替我把该做的都做了
And they'll do my work for me.
你不该去的
You shouldn't have gone.
你还没完全恢复
You're not yourself yet.
我吓到你了吗
Am I scaring you?
当然没有
Of course not.
也许我永远不能理解你经历过的事情
You've been through something I'll never understand,
但我知道 你的初心从未改变
but I know you're still there.
未来在你手中
This is the future.
没有了月桥 先行者就会留下
Without the Bridge, the First Wave will stay.
我们的人就安全了
Our people will be safe.
月亮终于可以不受侵扰地开辟新路
Lune will finally have its own way forward.
世界上没有什么循环往复
There is no forward and back.
只有已知和未知
There is only the seen and the unseen.
麦迪会死
Maite will die.
你会掌控密钥 -托姆
You'll take control of the key. - Tomm?
你来下令让飞船降落
You're going to let those ships land.
为什么这么做
Well, why... why would I do that?
因为我预见到了
Because I've seen it.
如果你一定需要一个理由
I suppose if you need a reason...
那就是因为你相信我
It's because you trust me...
而我们彼此相爱
and because we love each other.
麦迪真的相信你母亲死而复生了吗
So Maite believes your mother came back from the dead?
她说了一大堆疯话
She said a bunch of crazy things.
我们在月港什么大风大浪都经历过 还真没见过这种事
We've solved many things on Moonhaven but not that.
麦迪认为你母亲还在这里吗
Does she think she's still out here somewhere?
当然 不然呢
Sure. Why not?
如果你遇到她了 就大喊一声
If you see her, holler.
我们可以好好聚一聚 回忆往昔
We'll all have a good old laugh.
麦迪只是不愿面对现实
Maite's just in denial...
她这么做可能已经很久了
probably has been for a long time.
但现在事态慢慢发酵
But now it's really curdled into something else,
走火入魔
something dark.
她需要我们的帮助
Then she needs our help...
打起精神
Heavy heart hauling.
把她安全送到家 让她振作起来
We'll get her home safely and all pitch in.
我们到河边了
We're near the river.
地图上说桥就在这里
The map says the bridge should be right here.
在那儿 那边还有一座
It's right there and also over there.
像被困在梦里一样
Trapped in a dream out here...
IO的梦境
IO's dream.
侦察时总会遇到
On recon, there was always a moment
卫星派不上用场的时候
where the satellites didn't help.
我喜欢以前没有地图的日子
I like it when there's no map.
我有时候会怀念
I miss that sometimes.
你怀念战争吗
You miss the war?
我这么问是因为我没有类似的经历
I ask... I've got nothing to compare it to.
不是
No.
但总有些时光
But there's always moments...
有些事情是独一无二 不可重来的
Things you never would've experienced otherwise,
那些让你不愿放手的经历
things you don't want to give back.
灯丝亮起就是指路
The filaments light the way.
看到了吗 它又有反应了
You see? It's working again.
这是古老的织梦者工艺 -真美啊
This is old Dreamer artistry. - Oh, it's beautiful.
你觉得无论无标记者要找的是什么
And you think whatever the Markless are looking for,
这个东西都能带我们找到吗
this will lead us to it?
为了不让托姆得到它 奇尔付出生命
Chill died trying to keep it from Tomm.
我是这么觉得的 作为侦探
That is my opinion. As a 'tective...
我们必须搞清楚它指向何方
We need to see where it leads.
不行 要按计划行事
Oh, no, there is a plan in place.
我们要等保罗和贝拉的回信
We wait for word from Paul and Bella.
阿洛 还是把它烧了呢
Arlo, why not burn it to ash?
麦迪的保镖蠢蠢欲动
Her guard lurks.
带着黑暗的心思藏在阴影中
Dark mood and shadow.
如果它是把钥匙 就让它和锁远远隔开
If this is a key, keep it far-ever from its lock.
学徒说得有道理
The 'prentice has a point.
然而 奥秘已经掌握在我们手中了
Yet, this mystery is of us.
我们做到了
We made it.
如果烧了它
If we turn it to smoke...
这是我最担心的事
That's what scares me.
也许地球人不能把你怎么样
Maybe an Earther can't break you,
但是一旦托姆发现了什么不为人知的弱点
but if Tomm's found some forgotten weakness,
我们必须得到消息
then we need to know it.
这是我犯下的错
This is my fault.
我是最应该负责修正错误的人
I feel a very strong obligation to fix it.
我得去探明这东西指向的地方
I need to go where this leads.
IO会保护我的
IO will protect me.
好吧
Okay.
但我们得一起去
But we go together.
噢
Oh.
我听说过这个地方
I've heard of this place.
这些是原始移居者的墓碑
These are tombstones from the original settlements.
是叛乱留下的遗迹吗
Are these from the rebellion?
远远不止这些
There were many more than this.
在学校学到月球时
When we learned about the Moon in school,
它只是科学内容而已
it was only the science.
人类末来的希望
The miracles to come.
天上的救星
Our saviors in the sky.
地球会被治愈的 可不是嘛
Earth was going to be healed, oh, yeah...
指日可待
Any day now.
这一天就在你眼前啊 贝拉
That day is actually here, Bella.
现状如此糟糕
How can you still believe in it
你为何还能坚持信念呢
when things are messed up?
我和你没什么区别
I'm no different than you.
你自己说的 你在为一个事业而战
You said it yourself, you fought for a cause.
那只是说来给别人听的
That's just something I say so things make sense.
从没有什么事业
There was no cause,
不过是身居高位的人
just people in high places
让我这样的人送死而已
sending people like me off to die.
历史规律亘古不变
That's sort of the basic setup of history.
在我的队里
In my unit,
唯一值得我们奋战的原因就是战友
the only cause we had was each other.
他们是我的家人
They were my family. Yeah.
地球和月亮 我们不可分割
Earth and Moon, we're one unit.
我们一直在
We got your back.
听着 我只是个普通人
Listen, I'm a total nobody.
幸运地出生在这里
I was lucky to be born here,
发挥我的作用
lucky to play my part and spend my days
和我爱的人们生活在一起
with those I love.
没有什么是完美的
Nothing's perfect.
我也有怀疑的事情 相信我
I have my doubts, believe me.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表