剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
我的确思考过
It's crossed my mind.
你为什么要到月港来
Why did you come to Moonhaven?
我来是为了走私 留下是为了这儿的人
I came for the smuggling, stayed for the people.
我不是地球间谍 也没想阻止月桥计划
I'm not the Earth agent sent to disrupt the Bridge,
但的确有人在煽动月球住民
but someone's turning Mooners against it,
传播谣言
spreading rumors.
月桥计划饱受威胁 但其进程从未受阻
There are always threats, but the work continues.
运输船今天就会抵达
The transport ships that land today
载着先行者回到地球
will take the First Wave back to Earth.
月桥计划牢不可破
The Bridge is safe.
我那里人人说谎 所以信不信由你
I was trained to lie, so take this as you want.
托姆之所以会变成个半死不活的独眼龙
Tomm is half blind and barely alive
是因为他企图谋杀我
because he tried to kill me.
你的贴身保镖是个双面间谍
Your bodyguard is a double agent.
托姆爱月港胜过爱地球
Tomm loves Moonhaven more than the Earth.
他相信我们的计划
He believes in what we're doing.
他绝不可能背叛我
He would never betray me.
他已经背叛了
He has.
你心知肚明也好
And you either know that already
一无所知也罢
or you don't.
我都想亲口告诉你这件事
But I wanted you to hear it from me.
为什么
Why?
因为无论怎样 我都能套出点什么
Figured I'd learn something either way.
你家在哪里
Where you from?
呃 海莱因公园 就在匹兹堡附近
Um, Heinlein Park. Near Pittsburg?
哇 在配给区生活 很辛苦吧
Wow, a ration country. Must be rough.
那里人都很好 就是太穷了
The people are good. They just don't have much.
爸爸妈妈都死了
I lost my parents.
但他们去得很早 我也就 嗯
But it was early on, so, you know...
嗯 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
但我努力到这儿来了呀 你呢
I made it here. What about you?
新布普顿 在伦敦郊区
New Brompton, outside of London.
全是些烂人 只剩有钱
The people suck. We're just rich.
你会想家吗
Do you ever get homesick?
没什么可想的
Not much to miss back home.
我的两个哥哥参与了"水源大战"
My brothers fought in the Water Wars.
一个回来了 但人都变了
One of them came back... different.
另一个就 嗯 没回来
The other one, you know, didn't.
从那以后 家就不像家了
Kinda tore my family apart.
好歹你我都幸存下来了 是吧
But we're survivors, right?
谢了 孩子 你找到她了
Grats, kid. You found her.
会被他们发现的 -不会 我自有办法
They'll see you. - Nah, I got tricks.
你先回家吧
You should go home.
歌♥者送过来的时候就放在这里面
The Singer was delivered to me in this.
你跑回船上了吗
You went back to your ship?
我的船根本无法运行 零件都不齐
CAT's not going anywhere. I need parts.
哼
Hmm.
你说过 歌♥者很抢手
You said the Singer was a big deal.
地球那边的买♥♥主必然是跟
Whoever wanted it down on Earth had to connect
上头的月球人有所勾结
with a Mooner up here.
不是上头
Down here.
地球才在上头
Up there.
学徒不是不准说话的吗
I thought they weren't allowed to talk.
嗯
Yeah.
要是托姆一直在暗地招募月球人反抗地球
If Tomm was recruiting locals to resist the Earth,
难保其中的谁不会帮他偷运毒品吧
maybe one of them was willing to help smuggle drugs.
这盒子上没有标记 也没有刻贸易码
This box has no markings, no trade scratch.
这盒子是一只鹈鹕落水溶解后留下的
I watched a pelican dissolve and leave it behind.
这算线索吗
Does that make it easier?
盒子的制♥造♥者肯定就在这儿
Whoever made that box will be in this room.
英迪拉申请增加警备
Indira's asked for extra security
保护她的贴身保镖 -阿洛自愿去了
for her bodyguard. - Arlo's volunteered.
他之前帮过使用歌♥者的人回神
He's had some experience bringing people out the Singer.
不太好办
It can be tricky.
是该有人保护托姆
He should have protection.
一旦他苏醒坦白 就会变成旁人的眼中钉
If Tomm starts talking, he'll be a liability.
谁会去害他 -他的同伙
From who? - Anyone else involved.
或许没有同伙呢
If there is anyone else involved.
保罗
Paul.
贝拉 -瑟尔
Bella. - Sirl?
贝拉 别过去 停下
Bella, don't go in there! Stop!
你 原地待命
You, wait there.
呃啊
Ah!
贝拉
Bella.
这是什么鬼地方
What the fuck is this place?
被他溜了
He got away.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
这里是愈镜之林
This is Mirrorwell.
一位织梦者建造的
A Dreamer circle built it.
是干什么的
Why?
用来帮助人们直面
It's supposed to stretch you in places
他们不愿面对的创伤
you don't want to be stretched.
恶不恶心
That's sick.
做足准备入林的人都觉得有所解脱
It's useful if you're prepared.
偷运毒品一事与我无关
I had nothing to do with stealing the drug.
瑟尔 我们找你不是为了毒品
This isn't about drugs, Sirl.
而是这片乐园正受人威胁
Your paradise may be under attack.
要是你趟浑水陷得太深 我们可以帮你
If you're in too deep, we can help you out.
但你先得坦白才行
But you gotta talk.
我见过你在愈镜前的狼狈样
I saw you in the Mirrorwell.
当时你可没这么威风
You were not so strong there.
我看得出 你的瞳孔深处满是痛苦
I see the pain you carry behind your eyes.
那你瞳孔背后呢
There's none behind yours?
现在痛了吗
How 'bout now?
勿用暴♥力♥ -我下手很轻了
Control your violence. - That was controlled.
是谁让你制♥作♥这个的
Who asked you to make this?
地球间谍到底是谁
Who's the Earth agent?
我这辈子就见过你一个地球人
I never met an Earther till you.
我们的先行者也会被如此凌♥辱♥吗
Is this what awaits the First Wave?
粉身碎骨 鲜血四溢吗
Bonecrack and bloodspill?
深入骨髓的暴♥力♥ 你永远不可能改掉
Been bred into you for so long, how will you ever unlearn it?
好吧
Right.
所以 为什么不把桥拆掉
So why not pull up the drawbridge here
把所有的玩具留给自己呢
and keep all the toys for yourselves?
既然能给他们送去毒品
And why fix hunger and thirst on Earth
看着他们把自己烧死
when you can just send them drugs
又何必解决地球人的饥渴呢
and watch them burn themselves out?
贝拉 别说了 -我吗
Bella, stop. - Me?
没有月球人会这样想
No Mooner would think this way.
保罗 我觉得有些人会这样想
I think some would, Paul.
而且我认为他就是其中之一
And I think he's one of them.
我们很快就会知道了
And soon we're gonna know,
因为我今天早上看到了使者的保镖
because I saw the Envoy's guard this morning,
他就要醒了
and he's waking up.
他很快就可以说话了
He's gonna be talking soon.
然后就会真♥相♥大白了
And then there's gonna be no more secrets.
我无可奉告
I have nothing to tell you.
瑟尔
Sirl.
让他走
Let him go.
嘿 为什么不告诉我托姆醒了
Hey, why didn't you tell me Tomm had woke?
因为他没醒
Because he didn't.
但如果瑟尔认为托姆能开口说话了
But if Sirl thinks he's talking,
他就会想警告其他同伙
he'll want to warn whoever else is involved.
那我们怎么能知道呢
How will we know?
他身上有标记 对吧
He's Marked, right?
用你的设备去追踪他
Use your machine to track him.
IO不是那样运作的
IO doesn't work like that.
如果有人受伤或死亡
We can track people if there's been
我们可以追踪他们
an injury or death,
但不是为了监视
but it's not for surveillance.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表