剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
她在寻找什么
What was she looking for?
是什么牵引着寻觅者的心
What winds the Seeker's heart?
是圣杯 还是无人的道路 重要吗
The Grail, the empty road? Does it matter?
他们去往我们不敢踏足的地方
They go where the rest of us fear to go.
至少我们 还活着
The rest of us are still alive.
父亲
Doda.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
来看看你
Just checking up on you.
谢谢 我来透口气
Gratz. I needed some breath.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我知道
I know.
如果你选择了正确的道路 固然艰难
If you choose the right way, the hard way,
但真月不会让你失望
Truelune will never let you down.
还有 威什 无论到哪
And Wish, wherever you go,
我一直与你同在
I'll always be with you.
我的儿子
My son.
嗯
Hmm.
无论你认为我在这件事中是什么角色 麦迪
Whatever part you think I'm playing in this, Maite,
你都是错的
you're wrong.
我无意卷入这场闹剧
I stumbled into this mess.
我不想和它有任何关系
I wanted nothing to do with any of it,
但现在我明白 月桥计划必须顺利进行
but I see now the Bridge must happen.
不容许失败 首批先行者必须启程
It can't be allowed to fail. The First Wave needs to leave.
我们会跨过月桥 但不是以这种方式
We will cross the Bridge, but not this way.
没有别的办法了 -有办法
There is no other way. - There is.
外族已经到了
Others have arrived.
外族
Others?
他们穿过虚空而来
Drawn across the void.
人类不过瞬息光闪 太过暗淡
Our human flicker was too dim to see,
但IO的火焰夺目耀眼
but IO's flame shines bright.
外星人吗
Aliens?
为了IO而来 你们已经联♥系♥上了吗
Here for IO? And you've made contact?
是你母亲最先联♥系♥的 她给我指过一条路
Your mother was the first. She told me of a passage.
我没有相信她 但现在预兆出现了
I did not believe, but the signs come now,
迅速而猛烈
fast and furious.
即便你质疑我 你本身便是证明之一
Even as you doubt me, you are the proof.
他们与IO交流 IO便将你带到我们面前
They speak to IO, and IO has brought you here.
为什么是我
Why me?
你母亲没有死
Your mother didn't die.
她游走于各处 没有回来
She wandered off and did not return.
IO将她标记为死亡
IO marked her dead,
但我很肯定她和他们在一起
but I am heart-sure she's with them.
我能感觉得到 你也能
I feel it, as do you.
寻觅者找到了圣杯
The seeker has found the Grail.
现在轮到我们去找她
It's time for us to find her.
麦迪
Maite?
一个世界终结
"Where one world ends,
下一个世界开始
the next one begins."
啊
Ah.
你好 花儿
Hello, flower.
谢 谢谢
Th-thanks.
有人发现麦迪走进了初漠
Maite was spotted going into Primo.
进入荒野吗
Into the wilderness?
她认为月桥计划注定要失败
She thinks The Bridge is doomed.
我们发现那是个蔷薇罗盘
We figured out that it's a compass rose
像古代水手使用的那种
like the ancient sailors used.
我们必须搞清楚它指向什么地方
We need to see where it leads.
飞船正在着陆
The ships are landing.
一切都会好的
Everything's going to be okay.
把花放下 我要杀了你
Drop the flower, and I'll kill you.
这是什么
What is this?
那不是为我们而来的
It's not for us.
我们到底解锁释放了什么东西
What have we unlocked?
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表