剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
麦迪逃到初漠了 使者忧心如焚
Maite has fled to Primo, the envoy is desperate.
IO更加不安了 不安且躁动
IO's been more restless, restless and disturbed.
是故障声
These are glitches.
我们的时间不多了
We're running out of time.
你必须让运输飞船顺利着陆
You have to let the transport ships land.
只要能控制IO 就能控制一切
If you can control IO, you control everything.
你说的那是政♥变♥
You're talking about a coup.
这是你的计划
This was your plan.
你想熄灭月球赖以维系的生机
You want to break the very thing that holds the moon together.
我是让月球变得更强
I'm making it stronger.
还未结束 一切刚刚开始
This is not the end, this is the beginning.
威什
Wish!
那是一场屠♥杀♥
It was a massacre.
每个人都来此寻找他们的至亲
Everyone's coming to find their blood families.
那朵花引领了他们来到这里
The flower led them here.
还会有更多人来
More will come.
我们得找到阿洛
We have to find Arlo.
树怎么会移♥动♥到栅栏里面
How did the tree move inside the fence?
是栅栏在移♥动♥
It was the fence that moved.
麦迪殒命陨石时 你们也在场
Word has spread of Maite's death at the crater,
消息已经传开了
that you were there.
隆恩说你是个好人
Lone says you're a good man,
可是你们三个人走入初漠
but three of you walk into Primo,
只有两个人出来
and two of you come out.
你不能指望所有人都以为
Now, you can't expect everyone...
我不关心
I expect nothing.
我的搭档 警探阿洛·诺恩失踪了
My partner, 'Tective Arlo Noon, is missing.
你有见到他吗
Have you seen him?
帮帮我们 弗里茨
Help us, Fritz.
保罗 保罗
Paul! Paul!
使者想见你 我来找过你的
The Envoy wants to see you. I've come to take you to her.
孩子 告诉使者她的事情可以先等等
Honestly, kid, tell the Envoy she can wait.
这边
Over here!
保罗 保罗 快看
Paul. Paul, look.
这里 保罗
Here. Paul!
他还活着
He's alive.
朋友
Meega.
你甩不掉我的 警探
You're stuck with me, 'Tective.
噢
Oh.
威什走了
Wish is gone.
首批先行者不到一个小时就要出发了
First Wave launches within the hour.
你为什么不等我们回来 阿洛
Why didn't you wait for us, Arlo?
我想要踏上自己的旅程 我不后悔
I had my own journey to take, and I'm glad I took it.
你怎么去到墙外面的
How did you make it outside the wall?
是墙越过我的
The wall came to me.
第一枪打响以后 一切都开始变化
After the first shot, everything started to change.
我从来没见过那样的场景
I'd never seen that before.
那是IO
That's IO...
在你的脚下移♥动♥ 试图去阻止子弹
moving underneath you, trying to stop the bullets.
我也是这样想的
That is what I believe.
保罗
Paul...
那棵树是
that tree was built by Mooners
怀念旧序的月球人造的
who couldn't let go of the old ways.
我们得把它藏起来
It needs to be hidden.
和妈妈告别时 我感受到了血缘的牵引
With my mada, I felt the pull of blood.
血缘的力量会削弱我们
Its strength will weaken us...
打破我们的秩序
break our bonds.
血脉联合 血流成河
Blood leads to blood.
我们会再次变成陌生人的
We will all be strangers again.
当你无法对敌人诉诸武力的时候
When you can't overthrow an enemy with force,
就埋下了动荡的祸根
you destabilize it.
一旦人们知晓了他们的血亲关系
Once people know their blood families,
就再也无法回头了
there's no going back.
月球港湾会崩塌
This place will collapse.
月球人曾对我以死相助
Mooners died to save me.
他们很坚强 不会被诱惑的
They're strong. They won't be tempted.
人们正蜂拥向那棵树
They're streaming to that tree.
你必须烧了它
You need to burn it down.
托姆知道我们不能干涉如此神圣的事物
Tomm knows we can't interfere in something so sacred,
但他低估了我
but he's underestimated me.
你的朋友差点失去了生命 我不会让他白白冒险的
Your friend won't have risked his life for nothing.
贝拉 这些都不重要
Bella, none of this matters.
因为你和麦迪的努力
Because of what you did with Maite,
先行者们正在登上运输船
the transport ships are loading up
即将前往地球
to take the First Wave back to Earth.
我什么都没做
It wasn't me.
她知道我们会来
She knew we were coming.
等着我们 然后她
She waited, and then she...
她跳下去了
She jumped.
你和萨诺警探在外面所经历的一切
Whatever happened out there
不必向他人提起
will remain between you and 'Tective Sarno.
我在告诉你真♥相♥
I'm telling you the truth.
真♥相♥的时代已经过去了
We're past truth.
怀疑和猜忌正在日益增加
Doubt and paranoia are on the rise.
是你派我去寻找麦迪
You sent me after Maite.
我是为了你才去的
I went out there for you.
难道有人能拦住你吗
Could anyone have held you back?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
我在尽我所能去拯救地球
I am doing what is necessary to save Earth.
对于你而言 待在月球港湾已经不再安全了
It's no longer safe for you to remain on Moonhaven.
好极了 我会找我的飞船
Great. I'll go back to CAT.
你大可以忘了我
You can forget about me.
我在一艘运输船上给你留了位置
I've saved a place for you on a Transport.
你会回到地球
You're going back to Earth.
你说过 你之所以与众不同
You said that you were different
是因为你有信仰
because you believed in something.
不过我现在看清你了
But I see you now.
你什么都不相信
You believe in nothing.
把她铐住
Cuff her!
贝拉
Bella!
不
No!
使者
Envoy!
谢了 孩子
Thanks, kid.
你确定你刚才看见了
You're sure of what you saw?
使者正在聚集无标记者
The Envoy is rounding up the Markless.
为了月桥 她会不惜一切
She'll do anything to save the Bridge.
她说我谋杀了麦迪
She's saying I murdered Maite.
她还想让我上运输船
She tried to send me back on the Transports.
他们说她现在把你的货船当作监狱使用
They say she's using your ship as a prison.
什么 -监狱
What? - Prison?
她想躲过IO的视线
She's hiding it from IO.
所以用你的飞船
That's why she's using CAT.
在那里她可以为所欲为
She can do what she wants to them there.
我们的孩子今天就要出发了
Our children launch today.
为什么没有人保护他们
Why shouldn't they be kept safe
不让阻止月桥的反叛者们靠近
from the rebels who want to stop them?
难道下戒♥严♥令吗
With martial law?
这不是月港的风格
This is not who we are.
你知道人们改变本性时
You know what it sounds like
会发出什么声音吗
when people change who they are?
悄无声息
It's quiet.
月球人要做出选择
Mooners have a choice.
是跟随血脉之树回到部落时代
We can follow the Blood Tree back to the time of tribes,
还是跟随使者进入一种新的黑暗中
or we can follow the Envoy into a new kind of darkness.
当两个方向都无路可走的时候
When both directions lead nowhere...
开辟新路
Leave the path.
跟上
Move along!
英迪拉正在包围你的军队
Indira's rounding up your army.
她迟早都会找到你
It's only a matter of time before she gets to you.
别想着求救
Don't call for help.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表