剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
但他们即是我们 我们也是他们
But they are us, and we are them.
童话时代已经过去了
The time for child-speak is past.
威什 你也觉得自己无需向母星学习吗
Wish, you have nothing to learn from the Mother?
要是他们爱说 我就听着
I mean, I would listen if they spoke,
但是饥民恐怕只知道填饱肚子
but the hungry only talk of food.
很好笑吗 弗里茨
You're smiles, Fritz?
我儿子学会了你那套污糟话
The boy now babbles your jabber.
或许我只是学会了独♥立♥思考呢
Maybe Fritz taught me how to think for myself.
那就思考呀 好好思考
Well, then think, think.
这么傲慢自负 不像我从小教养的孩子
This arrogant swagger is not the boy I raised.
他不是小孩了 保罗 他长大成人了
No, he's not, Paul. He's a man now.
月球人都明白 能力是把双刃剑
Mooners know strength is weakness.
听听自己说的什么话 还有你
Do you hear yourself? And you?
你对此有何看法 沉默得让人侧目
Where are you in all this? Your silence is loud.
他得学会自保
He needs to know how to survive.
善良在月球行得通 但在地球远远不够
A good heart is enough here, not up there.
善者无往不利
A good heart is enough anywhere.
不然的话 我们为什么还要拯救地球呢
If it's not, then what are we trying to save on Earth?
拯救贪婪和愤怒吗
The greed, the anger?
威什 你的一生该是人类应当生存的证明
Wish, your life should be proof that we should survive.
不守秩序的地球人也配吗
And the Earthers who live by no rules?
你怎么解释早上的袭击
What of the attack this morning?
什么袭击
What attack?
你没告诉隆恩吗
You have not told Lone?
使者保镖的休养处起火了
A fire where the Envoy's guard was recovering,
而IO却未预见此事
and IO sees nothing?
有地球人在月球上挑起事端
There are Earthers amongst us causing chaos,
那个飞行员也脱不了干系
and your pilot is involved.
贝拉是在帮助我们
Bella helps us,
而且反对月桥计划的都是月球人
and it's Mooners who have turned against the Bridge.
他们摘取了自己的标记 还到处蛊惑人心
They've shed their marks, and it spreads like poison.
摘取自己的标记是什么意思
What do you mean, shed their marks?
威什
Wish.
威什
Wish!
威什 等等
Wish, wait.
你会感到慌乱失措是因为变化 这很正常
This is the panic and crumble that comes with change.
但真月永恒不变
Truelune stays the course.
真月
Truelune?
你还打算用那套说辞蒙蔽我多久
How long would you keep me from seeing things the way they are?
我马上就要上战场了
I'm going to fight a war,
你还把我当孩子哄
and you want me to stay a child.
那是弗里茨给你灌输了
Fritz has you thinking...
我怎么想和弗里茨无关 知道吗
Fritz didn't make me think anything, okay?
弗里茨跟你不一样 -是不一样
Fritz isn't like you. - No, he's not.
他没你这么傻
He isn't a fool.
你是保罗·萨诺吗 -是
Paul Sarno? - Yeah.
你们去吧
Go.
你来了 我很高兴
I'm happy you came.
省得派人跟踪我了 是吧
Saves you the trouble of having me followed.
为什么不肯让运输船着陆
Why won't you let the ships land?
损失多大 你心里也有数吧
You know the damage you're causing.
哈 你这是在替使者传话 代表地球发言呢
Ah, the Envoy speaks through you with Earth words,
但你自己的心声如何
but what does your heart say?
月球人从不相信命运
We are taught to nay believe in destiny.
或许在你眼里 路是自己一步一步走出来的
From your eyes, one step leads to another.
但是在这些人眼中
But from these eyes,
你不过是依照计划被召唤而来
you were called and came as planned.
麦迪 是你向地球人宣扬了希望
Maite, you've given people on Earth hope.
你不知道这有多危险吗
Can you see the risk in that?
你让地球人相信还有一条生路
You've let them imagine there's another way.
现在断掉这条路
You take that back now,
地球人会陷入绝望 万劫不复
and their hope will die for good.
你也心怀希望吗 贝拉
Do you have hope, Bella?
别扯到我身上 这些事和我没关系
It's not about me. None of this is about me.
那些运输船意味着生机
Those ships mean things could change.
你得让它们着陆 -我得确保月球安全
Let them land. - I want to know it's safe.
母星上有无数恶徒
There are those on the Mother
盼着地球毁灭 从中谋取暴利
that profit from her destruction.
或许这群人也在暗中窥伺 要摧毁月球呢
Do they wait in darkness to destroy us?
我得先确定 IO究竟预见了什么危机
I want to know what trouble IO saw ahead.
它预见的是你
It saw you.
所谓的危机就是你
You are the trouble.
你被那个飞行员说动了
The pilot has moved you.
我还没想清楚 没办法表达
You want me to share what I cannot understand.
她只在乎在母星的利益
She speaks only for the Mother.
不堪入耳 -不对
It's hard to hear. - No.
无关她说了什么
It's nay what she says.
要紧的是她的身份 她的血统
It's who she is. It's how she's come.
我苦苦等待的预言就是她
She's the message I've been waiting for.
她在月球上的那位血亲妹妹
Her blood sister, the Mooner,
我了解到她曾与恶徒合作
I've learned she worked with those
企图破坏月桥
who wish to stop the Bridge.
你的人♥民♥正因叛乱四分五裂
These rebels divide us,
而你不让运输船着陆 只会助长他们的气焰
and your delaying the ships only aids their cause.
叛乱起之有因 人们感到疑惑
Their cause is just. They doubt.
怒火因恐惧而生 但我并不害怕
They're hot-riled by fear, but I am not afraid.
有一个更高等的存在会来拯救我们
Something bigger-better comes to save us all,
其伟大甚至超越织梦者之狂想
something even our Dreamers could not dream.
是不是觉得我疯了
You think me mad?
没有
No.
我相信你 所以你也要相信自己 麦迪
I believe in you. Trust yourself, Maite.
相信自己是为全月球人的福祉而行事
Trust that you are doing the right thing for all of us.
你的人♥民♥会永远跟随你
We will follow you wherever you lead.
谢谢你的谏言
Gratz for your counsel.
松达
Sonda.
保罗在哪儿
Where's Paul?
在参加帕尔米祭 -什么
It's his Palmi. - His what?
他的亲生母亲即将脱离尘世 他去见她最后一面
His blood mother goes to air. He's gone to see her.
月球人不是从不和亲生父母见面吗
I thought you don't meet your blood parents.
只在子女出生和父母亡故时见面
At our birth and their death, we meet.
帕尔米祭即是永别之祭
The Palmi is the farewell.
你去陪陪他吧
You should go to him.
如果是我 我宁愿一个人
If it were me, I'd want to be alone.
他不会的
He wouldn't.
今天早上发生了什么
What happened this morning?
不会有人说出去的
No one will say more.
月球人开始反对月桥了
Mooners have turned against the Bridge.
使者的保镖也参与了
The Envoy's guard is involved.
他是地球人
An Earther.
我不知道他这样是为了谁为了什么
I can't tell you who or what he's fighting for,
但你知道 不是吗
but you know, don't you?
你一听见地球人三个字 就什么都知道了
You hear "Earther," and you know the whole story.
就像你看我一眼 便以为看透了
Like when you look at me.
你对我也是一样
Or you me.
你认为我这种生活很容易
You think this is easy to live this way.
你认为我很残忍♥ 对爱人的痛苦视而不见
You think I'm cruel and blind to my lover's pain?
哪个爱人
Which one?
对你来说奇怪 对我来说很正常
What is strange to you is not to me.
是的 没错 你们一百年来的这些破事
Yeah, well, a hundred years of all this bullshit,
让你们觉得高我们一等
of you making yourselves better than us,
而一个训练有素的特工只花个大概十分钟
and it took a trained operative about ten minutes
就能让你们自相残杀
to turn you all against yourselves.
我们没那么容易分♥裂♥ 那些伎俩没用的
We're not broken so easy. It won't work.
姊妹 我认为已经起作用了
I think it's working, sister.
我可以取出标记 求他们停止月桥计划
I should rip out my mark and beg them
但我希望我的孩子离开
to stop the Bridge, but I want my child to go.
我希望他让地球变得更好
I want him to make things better for Earth.
你还要我怎样
What more do you need from me?
你好吗
How now?
心还在跳
I still beat.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表