剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
我们也没想到会是你来驾驶
We weren't expecting to fly with you.
我们一般不让外人介入 但是
We usually keep to ourselves, but...
我们的飞行员病了
our pilot is sick.
计划赶不上变化
Plans change.
我们指谁
Who's "we"?
你叫贝拉
You're Bella.
名字承载着故事 你知道吗
Our names hold our story. Did you know that?
我母亲教我的
My mother taught me that.
看着
Here.
我 叫托姆
I... am Tomm.
托姆
Tomm.
我没让你给我解释什么吧
I don't think I asked you to explain anything to me.
我叫托姆
I am Tomm.
我的宿命是归于群山
My destiny will take me to the mountains.
哪些山呢 那就是谜团所在
Which ones? That's the mystery.
但我了解大方向
But I get the gist.
你叫贝拉
You are Bella.
我听人说贝拉的意思是美丽
I was told it meant "beautiful."
噢 是
Oh, it does.
它也意味着战争 你知道吗
It also means "war." Did you know that?
那么你是美人还是战争
Now, are you beauty or are you war?
为什么要选择
Why make me choose?
我看见了
I see...
包罗万象
"Be all."
或许那就是神
Maybe that's God.
我看到钟声长鸣 伴种种生命之音回响
I see a bell ringing with all the noise of life.
我看到了一个A
I see an A.
独自屹立
It stands alone.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
我看到
I see...
你占卜水平很一般 托姆
that you're a bad fortune-teller, Tomm.
你说你是个保镖
You said you're muscle.
保护谁
Who do you protect?
英迪拉 他们在隔离区等您
Indira, they're waiting for you in quarantine,
这位是贝拉 我们的新飞行员
This is Bella, our new pilot.
英迪拉·玛尔
Indira Mare.
很高兴见到你 贝拉
Nice to meet you, Bella.
请保证我们平安去 平安归
Get us there and back in one piece, please.
好的 当然
Sure. Yes.
做个好梦
Good sleep.
我载的是IO使者吗
I'm flying the Envoy of IO?
别担心 我们审查过你了
Don't worry. You were vetted.
军事经验让你脱颖而出
Your military experience qualifies you.
而且 我也愿意把我的命托付给一个
Besides, I'd stake my life on anyone
在那般处境中生存下来的人
who's survived what you survived.
我不再是过去的那个人了
I'm not what I was.
没有人能逃脱过往
No one escapes where they've been.
月球见
See you on the Moon.
该死
Shit.
你应该告诉我我的乘客是谁的
You could have told me who my passenger was,
还带了个保镖
and her bodyguard.
我猜我们得多过几道安检了 是不是
Might be a little extra scrutiny, no?
有英迪拉·玛尔在机上
Having Indira Mare on board?
嘿 嘿 你你以为我们是怎么把你的起飞时间
Hey, hey, how do you think we got your launch slot
提前了六周的 哈
moved up by six weeks, huh?
这是给你的礼物
This is a gift.
这次什么活
What's the job?
我们希望你带一剂"歌♥者"回来
We want you to bring us home a Singer.
是一种药物 一种机械制剂的名字
It's their name for a drug, a mechano-pharmasude.
他们在一种狂欢仪式中会用到它
It's used in one of their kook ceremonies.
据说是使用纳米技术
They say it uses nanos
使人感知通达
to blow open the doors of perception
可以审视自己的心境什么的
to your inner life or some such shit.
总之 我们这儿没有这种东西
Anyway, nothing like it down here.
暂时还没有
Not yet.
它们这就来到你身边了 杰蒂
They're coming for you, Jatey.
你知道 谁最该好好审视一下自己的心境吗
You know, if anyone should take a good look
是你啊 贝拉
at their inner life, that'd be you, Bella.
这嗑药体验也太差劲了
I can't think of a worse high.
我们只需要一份样本就可以在这里仿制了
One sample's all we need to dupe it here.
你只需要停机等待
All you gotta do is park and wait.
他们会把样本给你送过来的
They'll deliver it to you.
伟大的IO使者
The great and powerful Envoy of IO.
滴
Honk.
你好 萨诺 -中午好
Hello, Sarno. - Noon.
我们来处理奇尔·斯潘谋杀案
We've come to checkbox the Chill Spen killer.
斯特里格·纳尔 -给他登记了吗
Strego Nall? - You checked him in?
三号♥拘束舱
Cell 3.
唤醒拘束舱
Wake cell.
斯特里格·纳尔
Strego Nall.
你承认杀害了奇尔·斯潘吗
Do you admit to killing Chill Spen?
我承不承认重要吗
Does it matter?
月球决不容忍♥黑暗的罪行
The Moon is no place for the dark you bring.
你有罪
Guilty.
吃午饭去吧
Lunch.
我知道你会弥补错误的
I know you'll make this right.
你会治愈你所造成的创伤
You'll heal what you've wounded.
我不配得到治愈
I don't deserve to be healed.
没事 没事
Okay. Okay.
我们要去追他吗
You want us to go after?
不用 他还能跑哪儿去
No. Where's he gonna go?
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
我有别的事情给你们做
I got something else for you.
走吧
Come on.
醒醒 我们要到了
Wake up. We're coming in.
你们可以摘掉鼻罩了 尽可能地多喝水
You can take off the nose pin. Drink as much as you can.
不用担心
You needn't worry.
托姆醒得慢 像头冬眠的老熊一样
Tomm comes up slowly, like an old hibernating bear.
你经常飞这条线吗
Do you make this run often?
每个月一两次吧 都是运货
Once or twice a month with cargo.
但我一般待在船上 我不能进入桃花源
But I stay on the ship. I'm not allowed on Glade.
他们几乎不让外人进去
They let very few outsiders in.
是的
Yeah.
我不介意
I'm fine with that.
你从来都没想过去看看你的未来吗
You never wanted to see your future?
听说IO解决了人类全部的问题 我已经很高兴了
I'm glad to hear IO's solved all of our problems.
地球会轻松很多
Earth could use some easy.
越快用到越好
The sooner we get it, the better.
IO不过是个工具
IO's only a tool.
它需要人类的教育 指引
It needs people to teach it, guide it,
然后它才能指引我们
so it can guide us.
指引我们去哪
Guide us where?
终结苦难
To the end of suffering.
有不少人
There's no shortage of people
想破坏我们的行动
who wanna disrupt what we're doing.
但是只要我们成功 -一定要成功
But if it works... - It must work.
一定会成功
It will work.
她是贝拉 -我知道
This is Bella. - Yes.
贝拉独自屹立
Bella stands alone.
我只是特立独行 我觉得挺好
I stand apart, and I'm fine with that.
独行 但不孤独
Apart, but not alone.
我喜欢她
I like her.
准备落地了
We're on approach.
我可以放音乐吗 有助于集中注意力
You mind some music? It helps me concentrate.
没想到你还挺浪漫
I didn't take you for a romantic.
如果你不喜欢这里 贝拉
If you don't like it here, Bella,
为什么还要一次次回来
why do you keep coming back?
我喜欢痛苦
I like to be miserable,
但是显然 这一套已经过时了
but apparently, that's going out of style.
系好安全带
Buckle up.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表