剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
这里已经很久没有发生过谋杀案了
There hasn't been a murder here in a long time.
现在却有两起
Now there are two.
你们其中一位会被选为使者
Woman: One of you will be chosen as an envoy
带领我们实施月桥计划
and help usher in the Bridge.
我不是地球间谍 也没想阻止月桥计划
I'm not the Earth agent sent to disrupt The Bridge,
但的确有人在煽动月球住民
but someone is turning Mooners against it.
IO警告过我们 它预测了一切
IO warned us. It predicted all of this.
为什么月球人不想把这一切留给自己
Why would Mooners not want to keep this all for themselves?
因为这里不是地球
Because this isn't Earth.
我们所做的一切都是为了月桥
Everything we do is for The Bridge.
这是怎么了 -出事了
What's all this? - Trouble comes.
待在后面
Stay back!
我到敌人后方 去打清水一桶
♪ I went behind enemy lines to fetch a pail of water ♪
一个农民看到 但没有绘我到画中
♪ A farmer saw, but he did not draw ♪
因为我藏在
♪ Because I was under...
他失去呼吸了
He's nay breathing!
那就别管他了 英迪拉还自己在外面呢
Then leave him. Indira's out there alone!
英迪拉 英迪拉
Indira, Indira!
啊
Ahh!
有我在
I've got you.
谢谢
Thank you.
保罗 阿洛
Paul, Arlo!
我们在这
We're here.
你们是谁
Who goes?
消防人员
Fire crew.
托姆不在里面
Tomm's gone.
这不是场袭击 而是撤退
This wasn't an attack. It was an extraction.
我们以为他死了 -是镇定剂
We thought he was dead. - The sedative.
他们把他弄出来了
They got him out.
不管他们在谋划什么
Whatever they've been planning,
都需要托姆才能完成
they need him to see it through.
这可能就是奇尔警告的事
This could be what Chill's warning was about.
明天就是第一批先行者的庆祝仪式了
The First Wavers are being celebrated tomorrow.
你的儿子
Your son.
所有月球港湾的人都会到场
All of Moonhaven will be there.
如果是在地球 我觉得会是袭击或者炸♥弹♥
If this were Earth, I'd expect an attack or a bomb.
不会 这些都会被IO阻止的
No, IO would prevent that.
摧毁我们的武器不会是炸♥弹♥
It won't be a bomb that will destroy us.
而是质疑
It will be doubt.
你们现在站立的地方
Where you now stand,
本是一片荒芜
there was nothing.
我们的土地曾经
Our land was
干旱贫瘠
dry-barren and scrape
没有生命 没有意义
without life or meaning.
很快 作为先行者的你们会把生命和意义带回母星
As First Wavers, you will soon bring both back to the Mother.
我们的一生都在研究这个世界
We have spent our lives studying the world
我们的任务就是重建
we have been tasked to remake.
我们了解地球的山与谷
As we know the mountains and valleys of the Mother,
我们也试着去了解地球的人类
so we have sought to understand the people.
要慎之又慎 你们面前是狂风骤雨
Make no mistake. You sail into a storm.
当你们乘坐运输飞船启程
When you leave on the transport ships,
两天后便会踏上地球
you will be two days from footfall on Earth.
不要忘记你们的任务
Nay forget your mission.
你们带给地球的IO科技
The tools you bring the Mother from IO
不仅是为了修补坏掉的东西
are not only to fix what is broken.
更是为了未来和未知
You serve those yet to be born.
你们会创造一个个新起点
You will create new beginnings,
建设月桥区 而我们的错误
the Bridge Zones, where our mistakes,
人类的错误 将会被永远铭记 反思
humanity's mistakes, will be forever cherished, understood,
永不重蹈覆辙
and never repeated.
未来会更好
The future is better.
未来会更好
All: The future is better.
现在 你们会收到各自的月桥区任务分配
You will now receive your Bridge Zone assignments.
共有三个着陆地点
Three landing sites,
为了你们的安全
kept secret for your protection,
从12个月桥区域中秘密选出
have been selected within each of the 12 Bridge Zones.
第六团
Circle Six,
你们的地球着陆区是 北部的撒哈拉沙漠
your Earth landing zone will be Sahara Desert, North.
这是陷阱
It's a trap!
我们一落地 地球人就会把我们全杀了
The Earthers will kill us all when we land.
解放月球 他们不会让我们活下去的
Free Lune! They'll never let us live!
这是个陷阱 阻止月桥计划
It's a trap! Stop the Bridge!
地球人会把我们全部杀光
The Earthers are gonna kill us all!
你们听到没有 你们都会死的
Are you listening to me? You're all gonna die!
听我说
Listen to me!
请进
Come in.
托姆一定是蓄谋已久了
Tomm must have been working this a long time.
月球分♥裂♥主义者 试图完全掌控IO
A separatist Moon, in full control of IO
和IO的能力
and all it can do.
真是让人意想不到
You gotta appreciate the big swing.
他曾作为超级特工参战
He was Ultra Ops in the war.
习惯单打独斗 但是他说 大家都叫他"万夫莫当"
He worked alone, but he told me his nickname was The Battalion.
如果他是超级特工
If he was Ultra,
那么他和你讲的每件事 都是有意为之
then anything he ever said to you was for a reason.
特工训练学得尽是放长线钓大鱼
The training's all about the long game.
我很高兴你在 贝拉
I'm glad you're here, Bella.
我只能靠自己了
I'm alone now.
理事会主席拒绝
The Council chair is refusing
让运输飞船着陆
to let the transport ships land.
还没有人知道 -她为什么要这么做
No one knows yet. - Why would she do that?
我猜她是想有谈判的资本
I assume she's looking for leverage.
她想继续掌权
She wants to stay in power.
按原计划 飞船四天后就要飞往地球了
Those ships are due to leave for Earth in four days.
我见过麦迪
I've met Maite.
从审讯开始她就一直监视我
She's had me watched since my trial.
我要想办法先让飞船落地
I need to get those ships down
不能让任何人发现她的所作所为
before anyone else finds out what she's done.
托姆的枪
Tomm's gun.
向我开枪
Shoot me.
人类会犯错 但IO不会
Humankind is fallible, but IO is not.
我对此坚信不疑 可以赌上一切
I believe this with everything I am.
你也一定要有信仰 贝拉·斯维
You have to believe in something, Bella Sway.
使者 你要做什么
Envoy, what are you doing?
不要
No!
这就是我们拼搏的原因
This is what we are fighting for,
从人类手中拯救人类
to save us from ourselves.
我可以接近麦迪
I can get close to Maite.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
你要在撒哈拉着陆啦
So landing in the Sahara.
茫茫沙漠里吗
In the middle of the desert?
贝都因人就是在沙漠里生活的
Bedouin nomads used to live there
但后来因为超级西蒙风迁徙了
before the hyper-simooms.
呃 大多着陆点都定在远离人烟的地方
Um, most touchdowns are far from population.
严格保密 以便在IO技术搭建完成之前
They're kept secret so that we can protect the IO tech
保证我们的安全
until it can protect us.
挺好的 离地球人越远越好
Good. The less contact with Earthers, the better.
有几个先行者团会去城市里教学
There are some Waver circles going into cities to teach.
哦 那你算运气好的了
Well, you're lucky then.
呃 为什么说他运气好
Uh, why is he lucky?
我倒希望他能去教教地球人
I would like him to teach the people.
说不定他也能受些教诲呢
Maybe they could teach him.
地球人能教我们什么
And what would they teach a Mooner
他们就知道妨碍我们进步
but how to ruin what works?
保罗 你说得容易
Your talk is easy, Paul.
隆恩比你清楚 我们的儿子是涉身险境
Lone knows our son launches into darkness.
威什他马上就会知晓地球人的真面目了
Wish'll find out the truths about Earthers soon enough.
什么真面目
The truth?
我们比地球人更清楚他们的本性
We know them better than they know themselves.
我们为地球人排除万难 他们却只想谋害我们
We fix everyall for them, and they would war us all
绝不能放松警惕
if we dropped our guard.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表