剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
奇尔
Chill!
快回来
Come back!
放开我
Let me go!
嘘 嘘
Shh. Shh.
冷静 平息疯狂的念头
Calm. Calm your craze.
把手上的东西给我 -不能给你
Give me what's in your hand. - You can't have it.
别做傻事
You're making a mistake.
已经太迟了 -不
It's too late for this. - No.
不迟
It's not too late.
我是为了你好 你怎么不明白呢
I'm doing this for you, can't you see?
放弃吧
Just let go.
我是为了大家
For all of us.
为所有人的未来
For our future.
不行
No.
奇尔 停下
Chill! Stop!
一切都在改变
Everything's changing.
那不挺好吗 你该摆脱困境了
So that's good. You need to get unstuck.
要是我不想摆脱呢
Maybe I like being stuck.
你跟她谈过自己的感受吗
Have you talked to her about how you feel?
我试过了 但她不愿意
I've tried. She doesn't want to.
交谈的时代已经过去了 -嗯哼
We're "past talking," I guess. - Mm.
以前她还会看着我的眼睛呢
She used to look me in the eye.
嗯哼 -我们就这样彼此对视
Mm-hmm. - We'd see each other.
咝咝作响
The sizzle.
仿佛心有灵犀 -没错
We'd feel it. - Yeah.
真怀念呀 -嗯
I miss it. - Mm.
那个消防员弗里茨呢
What about Fritz the Fireman?
呃 他经常到我家来
Well, he's coming around the house a lot.
跟孩子们也渐渐熟了
Kids are getting used to him.
我不傻 看得出他的居心 -才怪呢 保罗 你就是个傻子
I'm not a fool. - Oh, no. You are a fool, Paul.
傻也不是一天两天了
That's been long established.
孩子们渐行渐远了
They drift away, Arlo.
再正常不过了 但你就傻看着 什么也不做吗
That's what happens. And you watch and do nothing.
谁说的
Not true.
我绞尽脑汁地想办法
I think and think and think.
越想越乱 都失眠了
Got so many thinks, I can't sleep.
我有个对付失眠的法子
I have a way out when I can't sleep now.
说来听听
What's your trick?
我起床出门 走入黑夜 脱♥光♥衣服
I get up, I go outside, I get naked in the dark.
听我说完
Stop.
我赤足踏上泥土
I put my bare feet in the dirt.
在繁星苍穹之下 感觉自己如此渺小
I'm small under trees, stars, sky.
渺小之人不会有大烦恼
Big problems don't find small men.
哼 感受渺小
Hmm. Get small.
感受渺小
Get small.
嗯
Hmm.
这是谁
Who is she?
奇尔·斯潘
Chill Spen.
尸体冷却 体温33度
Body's cool, 92 degrees.
阿洛警探 她死亡多久了
How long's she been dead, Detective Arlo?
算一算
Do the math.
四小时吗
Four hours?
水平可真烂
You're a bad detective.
死亡时间是七小时又三十分钟
She's dead seven hours, and a half.
哎 随便吧
Oh, who cares?
明明是主终端计算出来的
Chancellor does it all for you.
别把自己吹成夏洛克·福尔诺斯
You think you're Sherlock Hones.
是福尔摩斯
Holmes.
她的灵魂太苦 -她的灵魂太苦
What her soul saw. - What her soul saw.
想必她脱离尘世的时候
Must have been grizzle and anguish
仍在痛苦啼哭吧
as she flew to air.
你怎么会深夜跑到幽深的树林里呢
Why were you wandering the dark, deep woods
可怜的姑娘
at night, lady?
是谁谋杀了奇尔·斯潘 谜影重重呀
Who killed Chill Spen? The mystery begins.
凶手是斯特雷格·纳尔
Strego Nall is the killer.
真♥相♥大白咯
The mystery ends.
他的当前位置呢
Where's Nall now?
在后公园 中♥央♥小径附近
Strego Nall's in Back Park, around Middle Way.
嗯 结案了 夏洛克
Mm. Case closed, Sherlock.
我这就叫人去逮捕他
I'll tell them to round him up.
你好
Hello.
你是谁
Who are you?
我们是警♥察♥
We are police.
艾瑟斯
Asus.
你目击了凶杀现场吗
Did you see the killing?
没有
Nay.
是受害者向你求助了吗
The victim, did she reach out to you for help?
不是
No.
一股不详之感笼罩了我
The dreadfeel swept through me.
我非常忧虑
I felt trouble.
寻遍了空地
Searched the glade.
最后来到了这里
I came here.
可已经太迟了
But too late.
你说你有不祥之感
You had the dreadfeel?
你认识死者吗
So you know the dead.
我们是姐妹
My sister.
我们很抱歉 姊妹
Sorry, sister.
姊妹艾瑟斯 我们是警♥察♥
Sister Asus, since we are detectives,
随身携带疗愈之光
we lug the Bright.
你想要吗
Will you take it?
它可帮你从痛苦煎熬中解脱
It will release you from memory, pain, and drudge.
你现在服用 即可重获安宁
You can take it now. Here and done.
不 不要疗愈之光
No. No Bright.
你确定吗 -我说了不要
Are you sure? - I don't want it.
我叫保罗·萨诺
I'm Paul Sarno.
你改变主意了就联络我
You reach me if you change your mind.
我保证你的姐妹不会枉死 凶手会被制裁
I will see your sister cared for and justiced.
谢谢
Grats.
时间流逝
The clock ticks down.
我们精心筹备了百年有余
After more than 100 years of preparations,
再过两周 就会启动月桥计划
only two weeks remain before the Bridge,
迈向更美好的未来
our way forward to a better future,
首先 地球会迎来第一批
is set to begin with the arrival on Earth
返回母星的月球先行者
of the First Wave of Lunars.
我们迫切期待他们带回
And Earth is eager for what they bring...
拯救地球的先进科技 科技创造者IO
Planet-saving advances created by IO,
是一种能自我学习的人工智能
humanity's self-teaching artificial intelligence
现被埋于月球土层之中
buried in the Moon.
英迪拉·玛尔女士已就此发言
Indira Mare, known to most of the world
这位举世闻名的IO使节
as the Envoy of IO,
多次重申 IO久经历练
reiterated her trust in IO's ability
现已为地球的恶疾
to deliver tested solutions
找到了根除之策
to our most daunting challenges.
拯救地球的不仅是科技
The technology to save our world is coming,
更是月球住民们
and so are the people
他们会教导我们如何合理使用科技
who can teach us how to live in harmony with this power
如何与彼此共存
and each other.
月球上所进行的社会实验
What's happening up there,
不仅是要解决地球面临的
this isn't simply about solving the crushing problems
生存困境
of our planet.
更关乎人类命运
It's about solving us.
贝拉·斯维 运输物流部门
Bella Sway, transport logistics.
我有优先飞行许可
Flight priority.
你是一个月以来第一个飞走的
You're the first loop out of here in a month.
你很快就会怀念现在的宁静了
You'll miss the quiet soon enough.
你是谁
You are?
飞行员 你呢
Pilot. You?
保镖
Muscle.
之前说这趟是运货
This is scheduled to be a cargo flight.
我以为机上没有乘客
I wasn't expecting passengers.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表