剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
这不是场袭击
This wasn't an attack.
而是撤退
It was an extraction.
她不让飞船着陆
By not letting the ships down,
正中叛乱者的下怀
Maite is playing right into the rebels' hands.
那么也许需要其他人站出来
Maybe someone else needs to stand up.
我看到你我 王冠和王座
I saw us, crowns and thrones.
我看到我们在新月上的未来
I saw our future on the new moon.
你母亲没有死
Your mother didn't die.
她游走于各处 没有回来
She wandered off and did not return.
我从没见过这种东西
I've never seen anything like that before.
花在告诉她应该往哪儿走
It's telling her where to go.
像是个蔷薇罗盘
Like a compass rose.
你好 花儿
Hello, flower.
谢谢你 大侦探
Thank you, Detective.
你为我减轻了不少麻烦
You saved me a lot of trouble
找到了这缺失的花瓣
finding the missing piece.
嗯
Mm.
它很脆弱
This is very fragile.
你再向前一步我就毁了它
I could destroy it before you take another step.
太可悲了 真的
It's sad, really,
你利用我寻找它
that you would let me do the work in finding it.
如果你仔细想想
If you think about it,
我们其实都是侦探
we're all detectives...
陷落在生活的谜团里
dropped into a puzzle of a life,
寻找线索
looking for clues
来解释我们身在此处的原因
to why we're here.
拜托 -闭嘴吧
Please. - Shut up.
桃花源里没有枪
No guns on the Glade.
但我带了自己的武器
But I've brought my own weapon.
我要说死你
I will talk you to death.
你应该好好休息 你看起来还没有康复
You should be resting still. You don't look healed yet.
别担心
Don't worry.
很快就好
This won't take long.
你敢扔花 我就杀了你
Drop the flower, and I'll kill you.
我身在此处的原因并不奇怪
It's no mystery why I'm here.
我知道得清清楚楚
I know exactly why.
谢谢你能来单独会谈
Thank you for the private conversation.
我们现在所处的时刻很微妙
We're at a delicate moment.
显而易见月球上的叛乱是有组织的
It's obvious the resistance on Lune is being coordinated.
他们的人数还很少
Their numbers are still small.
经历了庆祝仪式上的那件事 数量在不断滋长
After what happened at the ceremony, they're growing.
你自己都说要小心托姆
You said yourself Tomm is dangerous.
他会为了那些死者回来的 你知道吧
He's come back from the dead, for God's sake.
如果他和理事会主席麦迪结盟
If he's formed an alliance with Council Chair Maite...
只要我找到她 真♥相♥就水落石出了
And as soon as I find her, I'll get answers.
如果你找不到呢
And what if you can't?
如果你找不回麦迪 飞船就不能降落
If you can't get Maite back, the ships can't land,
全世界都会知道出麻烦了
and the whole world will know there is trouble.
如果托姆拿到了IO的两把密匙
If Tomm were to get hold of both keys to IO...
你说的那是政♥变♥
You're talking about a coup.
在这里是不可能的
That's not possible here.
只要能控制了IO 就能控制一切
If you can control IO, you control everything.
拿什么阻止他们利用IO炸毁地球
What's to stop them from asking it to blow up the Earth?
还有12亿人♥民♥
Or the 12 billion people
如此他们就可以独占那个星球了
so they can have the planet to themselves?
IO不会允许这种事情发生
IO would never allow that.
密匙在人♥民♥手中 但是IO引领人♥民♥
People hold the keys, but IO guides them.
这正是平衡的妙处
It's the balance that works.
IO不是一个有血有肉的人
IO is not a person with a conscience.
它只是个工具
It is a tool!
在错误的人手上 就意味着破坏
In the wrong hands, it'll mean devastation!
我会找到麦迪的
I will find Maite!
看啊 洛亚 这些是新生的
Look, Loa, these are new.
是杂草吗
Is that a weed?
这就是老采集者们
These are what the old pluckers
称为志愿者的东西
called "volunteers."
他们随着风雨漂泊而来
Gusted here by wind and rain...
瞄准机遇
The bounty of chance.
杂草毁坏花♥园♥
Weeds fight the garden.
偷走光和水
They thieve the light and water...
而志愿者修复花♥园♥
but volunteers help the garden.
投身到这个事业中
They join the cause.
那你说我是杂草还是志愿者呢
And would you say I'm a weed or a volunteer?
什么 -我来月球港湾
What? - On Moonhaven.
也是风带我到这里来
It's the wind that brought me here.
我为这个事业添砖加瓦了吗
What have I added to the cause?
你这是什么话
What do you mean?
你带来的全是光明
You have brought only light.
初漠是过去式了
Primo is the past.
它广袤无垠也让人恐惧
It's vast and fear-tangled...
令人紧张的原始形态
a jittery prototype.
我们今晚在这里露营吧
Why don't we camp here tonight?
这里景色很美
It's a beautiful spot.
前面还有很多风景呢
With all that ahead of us?
我没有你那颗狂热的探险家的心
I don't have your wild explorer's heart.
我更爱果园
I prefer the orchard.
我喜欢秩序
I like order.
我要继续走
I need to keep going.
我会很快回来的
I'll be back soon.
我理解
I understand.
去吧
Go.
使者想要见你
The Envoy wants to see you.
松达 告诉我你有消息了
Sonda, tell me you have some news.
有人看到麦迪进入了初漠
Maite was spotted going into Primo.
进入了荒野吗
Into the wilderness?
有多少人知道这件事 -很少
Who else knows this? - Very few.
继续保密
Keep it that way.
我们没余力应对更多恐慌了
We can't afford more panic.
使者
Envoy.
麦迪为什么想阻止先行者离开
Why would Maite want to stop the First Wave from leaving?
如果我是她
If I were her,
我不会派遣出我的精锐部队
I wouldn't ship out an army of my best and brightest...
特别是本土还有叛乱的时候
not with an insurgency forming at home.
但我认为那并不是她出逃的原因
But I don't think that's why she's running.
她认为月桥计划行不通
She thinks the Bridge is doomed.
她越来越古怪了
She was more and more erratic.
她和我说了一条新的发展道路
She talked to me of a new way forward.
我见过她给自己服药
I've seen her dose herself.
所有她的织梦研究
All her Dreamer studies,
培育新的植株 开辟新的道路
growing new strains, new pathways...
她已经无法回头了
She could've gone too far.
而你就无动于衷吗
And you said nothing?
我一生都敬佩她
I've looked up to her my whole life.
她总是带我们走向光明
She's always led us true.
麦迪告诉我她会找到通往
Maite told me she's gonna find the gateway
新文明的入口
to a new civilization.
她确信一个外星种族已经来到月球
She believes an alien race has arrived on the Moon
是为了IO
because of IO.
不开玩笑
No shit.
她为什么会相信这种事
Why does she believe this?
梦 预兆 象征
Dreams, signs and symbols.
可能她的植物告诉她的吧
Maybe her plants told her.
松达 让我们单独谈一会儿
Sonda, give us a moment.
麦迪告诉我
Maite told me
她和我的母亲曾经在一起过
she and my mother were together...
大概很长时间吧
for a long time, I guess.
这就是她一直监视我的原因
That's why she's been watching me,
也是她离开的原因
and it's the reason she left.
麦迪觉得我母亲没死
Maite thinks my mother didn't die
而是不知为何穿越到了
but somehow crossed over...
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表