剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
那些人那里
to them.
她认为那个族群能和IO交流
She believes this race can talk to IO.
她还说我的到来是一种预兆
She told me my arrival on Moonhaven was a sign.
预兆
A sign?
麦迪出走是去寻找他们
Maite's gone to find them...
还有我母亲的
and my mother.
麦迪迷失了 但你可以避免这种遭遇
Maite is lost, but you don't need to be.
你知道何为真何为假
You know what's real and what's not.
这个地方能将你改变
This place can change you,
但你我都要记住我们的身份
but you and I both need to remember who we are.
你还是能把她抓回来
You can still catch her.
让松达带领一支队伍去找她
Have Sonda lead a team.
月球人不一定会愿意去做必要之事
A Mooner might not be willing to do what's necessary.
如果IO检测到
If IO were to detect
理事会主席已经死亡
that the council chair had died...
她的密匙会传给下一任主席
Maite's key would be transferred to the second.
松达和我能作出批准
Sonda and I could give permission
让飞船着陆
to the ships to land.
我第一次见到托姆的时候
When I met Tomm,
他问我 我的名字意味着美丽
he asked if my name meant beauty...
还是战争
or war.
你知道答案吗
Did you know the answer?
去初漠 找到麦迪
Go to Primo. Find Maite.
我需要你 贝拉
I need you, Bella.
我信任你
I trust you.
贝拉
Bella.
你♥爸♥爸醒了吗 -嗯 醒了
Your dad awake? - Oh, yeah.
希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind,
我们借用了你的一个宝贝
we borrowed one of your favorite things.
保罗 还要等等
Paul, this has to wait.
月球人清楚水升之时
A Mooner knows when the water's rising,
入水前要先喘口气
you need to take a breath before you go under,
我能从你脸上看出来 我们要入水了
and I can tell from your face, we're about to go under.
它会给我们留下一些光明美好的记忆
It'll give us some brightness to remember.
最后一支舞
Our last dance.
高挑阳光 年轻帅气
Tall and tan and young and handsome
伊帕内玛来的男孩走呀走
The boy from Ipanema goes walking
经过一群群少女
And when he passes each girl
艾尔娜
Elna!
耶
Yeah.
他走过的样子像是在舞动桑巴
When he walks he's like a samba
迷人又温柔的摇摆
That swings so cool and sways so gentle
他走过的时候 每个女孩都发出欢呼
That when he passes, each girl he passes. Goes, "Ah"
保罗
Paul.
噢
Oh
而我看着他
But I watch him so
这是桃花源
Here's the Glade,
这是大围栏地 上面是边境之地
Big Fence, and the Fringeland beyond,
这里就是初漠
and here is Primo...
古老的荒野之地
the old wild.
很有可能危机四伏 那片地带极不稳定
It can be dangerous. The terrain is erratic.
极不稳定是什么意思
What do you mean "erratic"?
大家说那儿的东西和我们这里不一样
Well, people say things change out there.
河流总是改道 山脉起起伏伏
Rivers shift course, hills rise and fall.
那儿面♥积♥很大
It's a big area.
光是确定我们的起点也很不容易
Knowing where to start's gonna be the problem.
你如果不想去的话 我可以理解
I'd understand if you didn't come.
我知道你对麦迪很忠诚
I know you're loyal to Maite.
我不相信她会做出任何有损月桥的事
Well, I don't believe she'd do anything to harm the Bridge.
但我想知道真♥相♥
But I want to know the truth.
我见过这个地方
I recognize this.
这是哪儿
What is it?
普利纽斯陨坑
Pilinius Crater.
我记得洛亚的工作室里有它的画
I think there are paintings of it in Loa's studio.
显然她在那里待过
She obviously spent some time there.
也许麦迪就去了那里
Maybe that's where Maite's headed.
那里没什么东西
It's not much to go on.
我知道 但我有感觉
I know, but I have a feeling.
噢 贝拉能感觉到了
Oh. Bella has a feeling.
好吧 不错
Okay, I like that.
我们也没别的线索 所以跟着感觉走吧
That's all we have, so let's follow it.
好 陨坑大约需要攀爬一天
Okay, the crater is about a day's hike,
所以我们
so we...
怎么了
What?
阿洛来了
Arlo's here.
拿着他自己的胳膊
Appears to be holding his own arm.
好的 阿洛 开始了哦
Okay, Arlo, here we go, like...
好 你可以吗
Yep. You got it?
保持住 就是这里
Hang on. There.
对吗 -对 等下
Yeah? - Okay, wait.
好 深呼吸 阿洛 -好
Yeah. Deep breath, Arlo. - Okay.
往下摁
And down.
好了 谢谢你们
Okay. - Thank you.
噢 小不点 没事的
Oh, no, little.
别担心我 我没事儿的
Don't worry. I'm fine.
好了
Okay.
我们研究出这是一个蔷薇罗盘
We figured out that it's a compass rose,
古时候水手们用的那种东西
like the ancient sailors used.
奇尔遇害的那晚
Chill was following it somewhere
就是在跟着这个东西
the night she was killed.
还能用吗
Does it still work?
当我把你发现的那个花瓣重新安上去的时候
When I reattached the petal you found,
它亮了
I saw it light up.
你们两个去找麦迪
You two trek to Maite.
我会留下解开罗盘的秘密
I will solve the riddle of the rose.
你不能一个人做
Can't do it alone.
托姆和他的人还在找你
Tomm and his band will be looking for you.
那托姆可有苦头吃了
Then Tomm must be a glutton for pain.
你们两个都应该去
You two both should've been there.
我也希望去 但现在
I wish I had been, but right now
我们要保护这个罗盘
we need to protect this thing.
嗯 -带着它去找使者
Mm-hmm. - Take it to the Envoy.
她会帮我们的
She'll help us.
布鲁还有他的人在保护她
Blu's guarding her with their brother
还有一群他们信得过的人
and a group they trust.
我们回来之前 那是最安全的地方
It's the safest place you can be until we get back.
我会去的
I will.
怎么 怎么了
What? What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
对一个断了胳膊 刚刚逃回来的人来说
You seem pretty happy for a man who barely escaped
你看起来过分开心了
with his arm, let alone his life.
也许这就是原因
Maybe that's it.
我们真的参与其中 保罗
We're actually in it, Paul.
我们在探案 -我知道 很新鲜
We're detecting. - I know. It's new.
嗯
Hmm.
我喜欢探案
I like it.
保罗警探
'Tective Paul.
阿洛警探
'Tective Arlo.
嗯
Hmm.
我一直都知道我们会拯救地球的
I always knew we'd be the ones to save the Earth.
万事小心啊 老朋友
Just be careful, my old friend.
你就是真月
You are Truelune.
何必信仰别的呢
Why be anything else?
你走的时候我会回来送你的
I'll be back for your departure.
我知道
I know.
别担心
Don't worry.
艾尔娜 一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay, Elna.
什么时候
When?
看着天空
Look to the sky.
当你看见运输舰沿着轨道降落时
When you see the transport ships come down from orbit,
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表