剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
但有关于此 我总是相信
But if nothing else, I always know...
我们总是相信
We always know...
我们正在为更大的事情做出贡献
We're contributing to something bigger.
地球上很少有人有这种感觉
Very few people on Earth feel like that.
以前不是这样的
It didn't used to be that way.
我不会让你杀了她的 贝拉
I won't let you kill her, Bella.
我们会把麦迪带回来
We're bringing Maite back...
活着带回来
alive.
这个地方很古老
This place is very old.
谁住在这里 -我们来看看
Who lives here? - Let's see.
我们称自己为凝视者
We call ourselves Gazers.
为什么
Why Gazers?
我们凝视
We gaze...
星星 未来 我们自己
at the stars, the future, into ourselves.
我们更喜欢更简单的生活
We prefer a simpler life
不必遭受桃花源日常的压力
beyond the everyday stress of the Glade.
桃花源对你们来说压力太大了
The Glade was too stressful for you.
哇哦
Wow.
呃 过去几周我们一直感到紧张
Uh, we've been on edge these past few weeks.
我们的通讯中断了
Our comms went down.
我们正准备派一队人回桃花源
We were preparing to send a group back to the Glade
来看看你们是否有头绪
to see if you had any answers.
关于什么的
To what?
IO更加不安了
IO's been more restless...
不安且躁动
restless and disturbed.
我们习惯了隆隆声和破裂声
We're used to the rumble and crack,
但是这次不一样
but this is different.
这些是
These are...
故障声 和强烈的抽搐
glitches, violent spasms.
我们看到了河上那座桥
We saw the bridge on the river.
嗯嗯 -断成两段
Mm-hmm. - Snapped in two.
就是那样
Just like that.
而且我们看见有人在森林里出没
And we've seen people in the woods.
应该是从桃花源里跑出来的
I think they're from the Glade.
那里发生了暴♥动♥
There's been an uprising.
我们到这里来寻找麦迪
We came out here looking for Maite.
麦迪
Maite?
我们的领导者在初漠游走吗
Our leader wandering Primo?
她也参与了 -她有可能参与了
She's involved. - She might be involved.
我们不知道发生了什么
We don't know what's going on.
我们没有见到她
We haven't seen her.
而且困扰我们的也不是来自桃花源的不满情绪
And it's not malcontents from the Glade who trouble us.
废墟边缘有阴影徘徊
Shadowy forms haunt the edge of these ruins.
有些人认为是原始移居者
Some of us think they're the ghosts
死后变成的鬼魂
of the original settlers.
鬼魂
Ghosts?
告诉他们 泽克 告诉他们你看到了什么
Tell them, Zek. Tell them what you saw.
我在树林中见到一个小孩
I saw a child in the trees...
狂野且迅捷
wild and swift...
与众不同
different.
阿洛 嗯
Arlo? - Mm.
你怎么会有一条那么厉害的胳膊
How did you acquire that brilliant arm?
特洛 那是很私密的事情 要尊重人
Tello, that's a private matter... show respect.
没事 我告诉他
I'll tell him how.
托菲号♥二次重返发生燃烧时 我处于废墟风暴中
I was in a debris storm when the Tofi burned up on reentry.
这些大家应该都知道吧
Well, you guys know about that, right?
阿洛 我一点都不知道
Arlo, I had no idea.
好吧 -那是场可怕的灾难
Mm-hmm. - A terrible tragedy.
没多少人活过了那天
Few survivors that day.
是的 我也失去了一些朋友
Yeah, I lost some people.
我心中最重要的人
The circle of my heart.
对于所有人来讲 那都是惨壮的一天
It was a bad day for everyone.
但是IO把我修复如初
But IO put me back together.
我很同情你的遭遇 阿洛
I'm sorry for your loss, Arlo.
但也打开了大门 迎来新的胜利
Well, it opened the door to other victories.
每一天都是新的 宝贵的
Every day is new and precious.
品尝甜蜜苦涩的智慧
"Savor sweet the bitter wisdom,"
正如姆旺吉所言
as Mwangi wrote.
我很理解这种感受
I know that feeling.
你迷失了 漂浮着
You're lost, floating,
但随后你会找到方向和动力
but then you find direction and momentum...
继而重生
a rebirth.
假设你没撑过来的话
If you hadn't survived,
你现在会在哪里
where would you be?
这种问法很有趣
That's a funny way of putting it.
你是想问 我认为我们死后会怎样吗
Are you asking me what I think happens after we die?
漫步一下子有趣起来咯
This has turned into a fun stroll.
我认为 面对现实
I believe this is what you get,
并做到最好
and you better get it right.
我也这么认为
I believe the same.
我们越来越近了
We're getting close.
她也看到了我看到的东西
She saw what I've seen.
你还是不相信我
You still don't believe me.
我想要相信你
I want to.
但树上一直都有守望者
There's always been watchers in the trees...
精灵 波波 尼克斯
Elves, Bobos, Nix.
黑暗皆由我们的担忧填充
We fill the darkness with our own concerns.
你知道我听过多少次
Do you know how many times I've been told
不要相信亲眼看到或亲身经历的事
not to believe what's happening right in front of me...
这种话吗
or to me?
阻止这种屁话并不复杂 但很难
It's not complicated to stop that shit, but it's hard.
事实上 你需要相信自己
You actually have to believe yourself.
我现在很擅长了
I'm good at it now.
相信自己我才能活下去
It's kept me alive.
我知道我看到了什么
I know what I saw.
是真实的
It's real.
现在我们去追逐麦迪
And now we chase Maite, who chases a ghost,
一个追逐鬼魂和记忆的人
a memory.
她也会和你说一样的话的
And she would say the same as you.
她也相信这是真的
She believes it's real.
她拿我们所有人的生命冒险 到底为了什么
She risks all of our survival for what?
我看到溃烂的伤口
A festering wound.
黑暗的心视若无睹
Dark heart cannot see.
所以除了你 我们都有伤口 都是瞎子
Then we're all blind and wounded except for you.
别这么说
That's too easy.
你知道我受过的伤
You know my wounds.
我只是看得很清楚 不相信不可能的事
I just see well enough not to believe in the impossible.
我们是在月球上对话
We're having this conversation on the Moon.
这怎么说
What's that?
不可能的事情现在时刻在发生
Impossible things happen all the time now.
好吧 确实
Yeah, okay, exactly.
IO
IO...
我们创造了一个解决难题的工具
we create a tool that solves hard problems,
看到了事物本来的样子
sees things as they really are,
并且不会因恐惧或渴望而分心或欺骗
and isn't distracted or tricked by fear or yearning.
但有人渴望成功
But someone yearned to make it.
你觉得金字塔是怎么建成的
How do you think the pyramids got built
还有吉萨石针
or the Giza Needle?
人们受了伤
Some... someone got wounded.
感到心碎
They got their heart broken,
或者希望父亲能爱自己
or they wanted their daddy to love them
亦或去证明某人的错误
or to... to prove somebody wrong.
又或者他们也是在追逐鬼魂
Or they were chasing a ghost.
这就是构建IO的原因
That's what built IO.
生存不仅少不了伤痛
We don't survive in spite of our wounds.
而且全靠伤痛
We survive because of them.
贝拉 你认为你妈妈还活着吗
Bella, do you think your mother's still alive?
恐怕已经到头了
This is the limit, I'm afraid.
不可能 我们必须要越过边墙
It can't be. We need to go beyond the wall.
走吗 -不 太危险了
Should we? - No. It's not safe.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表