剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
这是为了我们
This is for the unit.
好 我们等你回来
Well, we'll be ready for your return...
一起对抗英迪拉 一起迎接未来
to fight Indira and for the future.
你们会迎接未来
You fight for the future.
我会确保她活不到未来
I'm gonna make sure she doesn't live to see it.
你担心IO吗
Do you worry about IO?
它把墙移走这件事
That it moved the wall?
麦迪认为有外族到达月球
Maite believed others have arrived
并且可以和IO交流
and they can talk to it.
水能覆舟 亦能载舟
What you see as a problem, I see as an opportunity.
如果真有东西能和IO交流
If something out there can talk to IO,
那么我也想和他们聊聊
well, then I want to talk to them.
我们在这里是安全的
We're safe here.
只要看不到我们 IO就束手无策
IO can't do anything if it can't see us.
我们的孩子快到地球了
Our boy will touch the Earth.
艾尔娜唉声叹气 走来走去
Elna was sighs and shambles.
她心怀他人
She feels for us all.
你教会了威什勇敢 隆恩 磨砺他的头脑
You taught Wish courage, Lone, sharped his mind.
无论前方是什么 他都有备无患
He'll be ready for whatever lies ahead.
你感觉到了吗 保罗
Can you feel it, Paul?
我们处在时间的夹缝
We're on a fold.
过去发生的事情会永远存在
There'll always be what happened before today...
未来发生的也是
and what happens after.
那我们呢 我们也身处夹缝吗
And us? Are we on a fold, too?
看你渐行渐远
Watching you drift
远比我想象的更痛苦
has been harder than I could ever have imagined.
如果你能看到我 其实不会那么痛苦
It wouldn't be so hard if you could see me.
你看向我时 总会看到我们的过去
You look at me through all our past,
我们的行为和经历
all we've done and been.
我们在一起时彼此关心 幸福快乐
We were good-heart and bright together.
告诉我要怎么做 才能让我们重新开始
Tell me what I need to do for us to start again.
你需要放手
You need to let go.
没有人比你更能看到真♥相♥ 保罗
No one sees the truth like you, Paul.
当我们迷失时 是你点亮出口
When we're lost and jumbled, you shine the way out.
但当黑暗袭来 你的光亮却
But darkness comes, and your light is dimmed
因回望而暗淡
for looking backwards.
为了我们所有人 为了真月
For all of us, for Truelune,
你需要目视前方 指引道路
you need to face forward and lead.
那不是我
That's not who I am.
我是父亲 伴侣 侦探
I'm a father, partner, 'tective.
我喜欢这样的自己
I'm happy with that.
你太关注周围的变化了
You're so worried about the change around you,
忘了自己内心的变化
you missed it in yourself.
别再做过去的你 保罗
Don't be what you were, Paul.
做现在的你
Be what you are.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表