剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
是的 我在呼喊
Yes, I'm crying
贝拉 有哪个地方让你感觉像家一样吗
Is there anywhere you feel at home, Bella?
我们不能再并肩前行
We can't go on together
月球人把这种感觉称之为 漫游者反射
Mm, Mooners call that "wanderflect."
没有集体 无人认同 我们漂浮着
Without an identity or community, we float,
反射着其他人
reflecting that of others.
托姆 -怎么
Tomm. - Yes.
别说教了
Stop teaching me.
噢 让我们的爱存留
Oh, let our love survive
你上来干什么
Why did you come up?
已经结束了
It's done.
一个世界结束 下一个世界开始
Where one world ends, the next one begins.
真希望你没有看见这一幕
I really wish you wouldn't've seen that.
我们坠入情网
We're caught in a trap
我无法脱身
I can't walk out
因为我是如此地深爱你 宝贝
Because I love you too much, baby
为什么你视而不见
Why can't you see
你对我所做的一切
What you're doin' to me
啊
Ahh!
当我说的话 你一个字都不信
When you don't believe a word I say
你难道不知道
Don't you know I'm
我深陷其中
Caught in a trap?
无法脱身
I can't walk out
因为我是如此地深爱你 宝贝
Because I love you too much, baby
坠入情网
Caught in a trap
我无法脱身
I can't walk out
因为我是如此地深爱你 宝贝
Because I love you too much, baby
我有不好的预感
I had a bad feeling.
我撞见了奇怪的东西
I walked into something.
我不知道该相信谁
I... I don't know who to trust.
相信我
Trust me.
贝拉·斯维 你必须有信仰
You have to believe in something, Bella Sway.
ICON担心部分地球极端分子
ICON is concerned some Earth extremists
已经找到了在月球上部署特工的方法
have found a way to get an agent on the Moon.
这一切是不是跟奇尔·斯潘的死有关系
Could this all be connected to the death of Chill Spen?
你必须下台 -如果我拒绝呢
You will step down. - And if I don't?
你会因为维护权力
You would destabilize everything
而摧毁一切
just to stay in power.
月球港湾不是一个民族
Moonhaven isn't a people.
而是一个目标
It's a purpose.
因为你对我做的事 我变异了
I'm transformed because of what you did to me.
她不是看上去那个样子
She's not what she seems to be.
你在犯错
You're making a mistake.
这是什么
What is this?
是陷阱
It's a trap!
一着陆 地球人就会杀了我们
The Earthers will kill us all when we land!
如果我们不能治愈
If we cannot heal the dark heart
贝拉·斯维的黑暗之心
of Bella Sway,
我们又怎能奢望成功呢
how can we ever hope to succeed?
还未结束
This is not the end.
不
No!
一切刚刚开始
This is the beginning.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表