剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
噢
Oh.
以前我总想看看你的脸
I wanted to see your face.
现在我看到了
Now I know.
你看到什么了
Now you know what?
奇尔和我还小的时候
When Chill and I were little...
我们会独自在海边玩
we'd play alone down by the sea.
一天一个女人从森林里走出来
One day a woman walked out of the forest.
她长得和你一样
She had your face.
在临走前
Before she left,
她抱起奇尔 抱着她说再见
she picked up Chill to hold her and say goodbye.
她对奇尔耳语了几句
She whispered something into her ear.
有点冷
It's cold.
这说明药起作用了
Mm. That means it's working.
我不想忘记我的姐妹
I don't wanna forget my sister.
你只会忘记悲伤
You'll just forget the sadness.
但是爱就在悲伤中
That's where the love is.
阿瑟斯 奇尔说了什么
Asus, what did she say?
奇尔告诉我
Chill told me.
她说她还有一个姐妹
She said she had another sister.
地球上的姐妹
A sister on the Earth...
会照顾她
Who would watch over her.
护她平安
Keep her safe.
她需要睡觉了
She needs to sleep.
桃花源里还有第三个人
There was a third in the Glade.
什么
What?
亲爱的小姐 那里没有第三个人
There was no third in the Glade, lady sweet.
我看过天图
I saw the skypictures.
你说你没目睹遇害现场
You said you didn't see the killing.
我去的时候 她刚倒下
I came as she fell.
那里有三个人
There were three.
姐妹
Sister.
凶手
Killer.
第三人
Watcher.
真的没有第三个人
There was no third.
也许是你的机器出了问题
Maybe your machine was wrong.
IO永远不会出错
IO is never wrong.
换做是我
I'd be worried too
如果那个制♥造♥空气又把我困在这里的
if the machine that makes the air I breathe
机器开始出错了
and keeps me stuck to this rock
我一定会担心的
was starting to miss things.
IO不会错过任何东西
IO doesn't miss anything.
每条生命怎么消失的 它看得清清楚楚
When a life is taken, it sees everything.
怎么看
How?
它是怎么看的
How does it see?
用卫星
The satellites.
从出生起 我们就被标记了 看到了吗
From birth, we're all marked. See?
植入物
An implant.
IO会追踪你吗
IO tracks you?
我们读过奥威尔 卡佐和姆旺吉的著作
We read Orwell and Kazuo, Mwangi.
IO观察我们不是为了控制我们
IO doesn't watch us to control us.
它观察我们 是向我们学习
It watches us to learn from us.
我们的成功 我们的失误 我们每个人都在做出贡献
Our successes, our mistakes. We all contribute.
使者的演讲就要开始了
The Envoy's speech will begin soon.
几千年来
For thousands of years,
农业迫使我们互相奴役
agriculture forced us to enslave each other.
能源需求造成了巨大的不平等
Energy demand created massive inequality.
物质稀缺使我们产生了隔阂
Scarcity divided us.
瘟疫和疾病使我们变得虚弱
Pestilence and disease weakened us.
但在上个世纪
But over the last century,
我们渡过了难关
we have turned a corner.
在IO的辅助下
With the assistance of IO,
我们即将能够踏入
we are on the verge of being able to explore
一个未知的领域
an undiscovered country.
地球人口的基本需求都将得到满足
An Earth population with all its basic needs met
气候也不再是难以生存
with a climate that no longer seeks to destroy us.
那么我们现在该如何
So how do we now transition
借助IO过渡到更好的未来
to our own better future with IO?
月球港湾的任务
The mission of Moonhaven
是为地球上的我们指明道路
is to show us on Earth the way.
很快 月球上所呈现的
Very soon, the cultural and technological leaps
文化和技术的飞跃
that are working here on Lune
会回馈给母星
will be brought back to the Mother.
随着我们进入这个新阶段 开始建造这座月桥
As we enter this new phase and commence the Bridge,
我们不会忘记诸位对我们大家的信任
we will not forget the trust you have placed in all of us.
未来会更好
The future is better.
你至少得承认这个案子
Can you at least admit something is off
有些地方不对劲吧
about this case?
是啊 -你承认吗
Yes. - You can?
是的 我这里能感觉到
Yeah, I can feel it here.
感觉到什么不重要
It doesn't matter what you feel.
你得思考
You need to think.
奇尔·斯潘是谁 为什么会被杀害
Who was Chill Spen? Why was she killed?
我知道奇尔·斯潘是谁 她是你的亲姐妹
I know who Chill Spen was... Your blood sister.
你和这个地方 这个人都有联♥系♥
You are connected to this place, this person.
嘘
Shh.
停下
Stop!
这里过不去的
There's no going past this.
他们就过去了
They did.
快停下
Stop!
别进去
Please!
贝拉
Bella!
我们欢迎IO使者的到来
We welcome the Envoy of IO.
你对地球母星的演讲
You speech to the Earth Mother was...
很振奋人心
Excellent.
我们感激你们所有人
We owe you all.
开始吧 说吧
Speak, do.
你知道我到这儿的目的
You know why I've come.
ICON已经发出了更换理事会的指令
ICON has requested the council swap.
我们理事会还有两年的时间
Our council has two more years.
马上就会选出新理事
New members will be chosen immediately
接着会选出新的理事会主席
and then elect a new council chair.
先行者马上就要前往地球了
The First Wave is brinked to leave for Earth.
我这辈子都在为这一天做准备
I've spent my life preparing for this day.
IO检测到了一种反应模式
IO has detected a pattern of responses
这意味着如果不做调换的话
which suggests a risk of corruption of workflow
工作流存在腐♥败♥的风险
if things remain unchanged.
IO不信任我吗
I am not trusted?
IO不存在信任或不信任
IO doesn't trust or distrust.
你知道IO对人类犯过的错误了如指掌
You know IO is fluent in the history of our mistakes.
它通过分♥析♥我们的过去来预测我们未来的行为
It has analyzed past actions to predict future behavior.
IO洞悉过去 知晓未来
IO sees the future and the past.
但历史不是简单的重复
But history doesn't always repeat.
IO的设想无害于我们人类
It's a pretty safe bet with our kind.
不是对谁进行指控
That's not an accusation.
据我所知 你也没做什么错事
As far as I'm aware, you've done nothing wrong,
麦迪理事
Council Maite.
人员调换是一种预防措施
The swap is preventative.
你可以功成身退
You can step aside with honor.
你知道我想说什么吗
Know what I speak of?
主宰
The Pivot?
这场运动从一个民族试图探索宇宙奥秘
The movement from a people who seek to understand
变成创造宇宙奥秘
mysteries of the universe to one that creates them.
英迪拉·玛尔 你信奉上帝吗
Do you believe in God, Indira Mare?
我相信是非善恶
I believe in right and wrong.
如果明辨是非需要上天指引
If knowing the difference comes from somewhere beyond,
那我就信
so be it.
有时万物皆有变数
Sometimes everything changes.
惊天动地 或悄无声息
With thunder or a pin drop,
我们将被比IO更无上的人物主宰
we pivot by a grace bigger-better than IO.
那机器能预见这些吗
Could the machine see that coming?
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表