剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
我不是一个人来的
I didn't come alone.
我从来没有呼救过
I've never called for help...
一次都没有
not once.
使者想做什么都可以
The Envoy can do whatever she wants.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
所有的月球人都会反对地球
All the Mooners are going to turn against the Earth.
肃清即将到来
A reckoning is on its way.
还是那么自以为是
Always the fortune teller.
一旦你处于一定高度
This linear bullshit gets pretty dull
这种低层次的废话真的无聊
once you've seen it from above.
这些窃窃私语曾经从门后传出
The voices used to whisper from behind a door,
但现在我跨过了那扇门
but now I'm in the room.
我把你整得挺惨的 是吧
I got you good, didn't I?
歌♥者把你变成了吐司炒蛋
The Singers turned you into fried eggs and toast.
妈的 你还记得蛋呢
Shit. You remember eggs?
你看 我变成这样都是因为你的所作所为
You see, I'm transformed because of what you did to me.
我还希望你死了呢
I was hoping you'd die.
ICON曾经关闭过这个地方
ICON's shut this place down before.
再关一次也可以
They can do it again.
一旦我们控制了IO
Once we take control of IO,
接下来会发生什么 ICON无能为力
ICON won't have a say in what happens next.
问题是 那你呢
The question is, will you?
我需要一个真正的战士 贝拉
I could use a real soldier, Bella.
我不知道月港会不会成功 托姆
I don't know if this place could work, Tomm,
也不知道月球人能不能拯救地球
or if the Mooners could save us...
但为什么不让他们试试呢
but why not let them try?
运输船要起飞了
The ships are leaving.
你应该和他们一起走
You should've gone with them,
在还有机会的时候脱身吧
gotten out while you still had the chance.
马上就无处可逃了
There's nowhere to run now.
哼
Hmm.
你的名字意味着战争 贝拉
Your name means "war," Bella.
威什在路上了
Wish is on his way.
我们都很想念他
We all miss the boy.
我可不想念他 我为他感到高兴
I don't miss him. I'm happy for him.
弗里茨 你和我在很多事情上都有分歧
Fritz, you and I disagree on many things,
但我不喜欢你主要是因为隆恩喜欢你
but mainly I don't like you because Lone does...
还有你说话做事的方式
also the way you talk and things you say.
保罗 -他对我也是一样的看法
Paul. - He would say the same of me.
对你而言 我的声音 -很刺耳
To you, my voice... - It grates
就像伤口里的沙子
like sand in a wound.
英迪拉把叛乱者都聚到一起了
Indira is rounding up the rebels,
但关于那棵树的消息已经传开
but word is spreading about the tree.
使者的守卫想削弱我们的力量 已经奏效了
The Envoy's guard means to weaken us, and it's working.
而且一切都在变化
And things change.
也许现在是
Perhaps the time has come
月球人从血脉中获取力量的时候了
for Mooners to take strength from their blood.
看看他们对母星做了什么
Look what that did to the Mother.
难道我们要永远
Are we ever all doomed
身陷诅咒 重复同样的错误了吗
to walk in circles repeating the same mistakes?
月球人并没有更强
Mooners are not better.
我们即是他们 他们也是我们
We are them. They are us.
不
No!
IO在这里 而不是在那里
IO, IO is here, not there.
你肯定想象过 如果我们掌握了IO控制权
Surely you've imagined what we could be
我们可以怎么样
if we took control.
但你有没有想过 IO正在看着我们
But has it occurred to you that IO is watching us?
它移♥动♥围栏是为了给我们这棵树
Did IO move the fence to give us the tree
还是为了给我们选择的机会
or to give us the choice?
弗里茨 IO从我们身上学习
It learns from us, Fritz.
也许IO正在观察我们 并抛出了一个问题
Maybe IO is watching us and asking us one question...
我们是否值得被拯救
Are we worth saving?
你们为什么要在我身上浪费口舌
Why do you waste your breath on me?
今天会有几百人找到这棵树 明天会有几千人
Hundreds will find the tree today, thousands tomorrow.
我们不需要改变几千个人的想法
We don't need to change a thousand thinks...
一个就够了
just one.
你不能阻止我们这样做 -不是阻止
You can't keep us from this. - I'm not.
我是在给你们时间考虑
I'm giving you time to think
你们到底在做什么
about what you're doing!
我听说你就是那个地球人
I heard you were the Earther.
这不是你该来的地方
You skulk where you shouldn't.
会给你带来麻烦的
It'll get you into trouble.
我们究竟为什么而战
What are we fighting for?
我以为我们在为自♥由♥之月而战
I thought it was a free Moon.
我以为我们会把人♥民♥留在月球
I thought we would keep our people here,
保证他们的安全 但现在他们启航了
keep them safe, but now they launch,
你又让我们所有人相信你
and you tell us all to trust you.
第一批先行者需要返回地球
The First Wave needs to return to Earth.
为什么
Why?
我们需要忘掉地球人
We need to forget about the Earthers.
让地球人走
Let the Earthers go.
帮我 让他们走
Help me let them go.
看
See?
这就是问题
This is the problem.
你恋爱了
You're in love.
你说你想继续前进 但就像有地心引力
You say you want to move on, but it's like gravity.
被地球牵引
The Earth holds on.
我们可以改变 一定会的
We can change. We will.
不 你们都被困在这里了
No. You're all trapped here.
而我知道如何让你们自♥由♥
And I know how to set you free.
这一切很快就会结束了
This will all be over soon.
请记住
Remember...
在我们的工作中 我们寻求联♥系♥
in our work, we seek connection.
我们是世界的真实组成
We are built things in the world,
但同时也作为思想 存在于爱我们的人身上
but we also exist as thoughts in those who love us.
我们的心在这里
Our heart is here.
但我们的灵魂在我们的朋友那里
But our soul is in our friends.
你是来拜会的吗
Come to pay your respects?
我想念她
I miss her.
你背叛了她
You betrayed her.
我知道托姆的事
I know about Tomm.
你装作关心麦迪
You played concerned while you encouraged Maite
鼓励她追寻鬼魂
to chase her ghosts.
你想让她死 这样你就能拿到密匙
You wanted her to die so you would get the key.
我没想让她死
I didn't want her to die.
我想让她照顾我们
I wanted her to take care of us.
她会明白我们想做什么的
She would've understood what we were trying to do,
但你出现的时候 她发狂了
but when you arrived, her craze...
你本可以帮她的
You could have helped her.
月球人现在需要的是一个领袖
Mooners need a leader now...
而不是一个间谍
not a spy...
更不是托姆的傀儡
not Tomm's puppet.
他告诉我会有一场肃清
He told me about a reckoning.
是什么意思
What did he mean?
托姆知道月球人对先行者计划
Tomm knew Mooners were anxious
感到很焦虑
about the First Wave.
我们散布谣言说月桥计划是个陷阱 流言奏效了
We spread rumors the Bridge was a trap, and it worked.
因为是使者的私人守卫说的
Since they came from the Envoy's own guard,
月球人相信了我们的谎言
Mooners believed the lies we told.
但是先行者已经走了
But the First Wave's already left.
如果托姆的谎言被拆穿了 他会怎么做
What's Tomm gonna do when his lies don't come true?
松达
Sonda...
我发誓我之前不知道的
I swear I didn't know.
托姆把着陆的地点告诉了泰拉
Tomm has shared the landing sites with Terra.
地球反叛军
Earth insurgents...
从月桥计划开始就一直在和月桥对抗
They've been fighting against the Bridge since it began.
他们残忍♥无情
They're ruthless.
不可能 着陆地点对外保密
This is impossible. The landing sites are secret.
托姆在每个先行者团都有眼线
Tomm had a spy in every Waver Circle.
他们愿意为此卖♥♥命
They were willing to die for the cause.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表