剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
未来真的会更好
The future is better.
你真的觉得他们会把拱手相让吗
You really think they'll just let us have it?
所有那些伟大的科技
All of that great tech?
谁 -人们
Who? - People.
不过都是弱肉强食罢了
The strong take what they want and leave the rest to suffer.
这就是IO在建造在月球的原因
That's why IO was built up there.
看看月球港湾 他们建成的一切
Look at Moonhaven, all they've accomplished.
简直是 -天堂 我知道
It's... - Paradise, I know.
他们安居天堂 我们却在这里挨饿
One they get to live in while we starve
受苦煎熬
and suffer and burn down here.
需要时间的
It takes time.
我们不能只是为少数人建造更好的世界
We can't just keep making the world better for the few,
为那些权贵
for the powerful.
这些都必须改变
It all has to change.
正如ICON所说
Like ICON says,
没有文化的科技是行不通的
"Technology without culture doesn't work."
月球港湾做到了 他们会教我们的
Moonhaven does. They'll teach us.
你会成为使者的 你知道吗
You're gonna be the Envoy, you know.
才华横溢 热情似火的孤儿
The brilliant, passionate orphan.
人们已经在谈论你了
People are already talking about you.
如果能成为使者 我愿意献出一切
If it's me, I'll give it everything.
甚至生命
I'll give it my life.
艾尔娜说你想见我
Elna said you wanted to see me.
我对你很严厉 这不公平
I was sharp with you. Unfair.
我向你道歉
I offer 'pologies.
还有
And...
一个礼物
A gift.
是你飞船的部件 一个制♥造♥师给的
Parts for your ship. From a Maker.
我知道是什么
I know what they are.
我来咯
I'm coming.
很难吗
Is it hard?
学起来难
To learn.
做起来就简单了
Once you do, it's easy.
手会记东西
Fingers remember.
你个怪小孩
You're a strange kid.
谢谢
Grats.
我想更了解你
I want to learn more about you,
和你在地球上的生活
what your life's like on Earth.
嗯 -当我第一次看到你
Hmm. - When I first saw you,
我有一种感觉
I had a feeling.
我们把它叫做眼缘
We call it eyewarm,
你看到一个人
when you see someone
觉得一见如故
and you think you know them,
但是你们其实没见过面
but you've never seen them before.
小时候 我以为是眼螈
As a little, I thought it was "eye worm."
像小虫爬进眼睛
Like a worm crawled into your eye
然后告诉你你喜欢谁
and spoke you who to like.
你真随你爹
You are your father's daughter.
我需要你帮我把这个穿进去
I'm gonna need your help threading this in.
嗯哼 -就是扣住保护带
Uh-huh. - Just snap in the harness.
把手指按在上面
And press your finger there
直到感觉扣住了
till you feel it lock into place.
好的
Okay.
嘶 噢 该死 抱歉
Sh... oh, shit. Sorry.
我的错吗
My mistake?
不是 你做的很好
No, you're doing great.
这里
Here.
继续握住 漂亮
Keep holding it. Beautiful.
我们成功了 她可以飞了吗
We did it. Can she fly now?
噢 她好想飞
Oh, she wants to run.
可以吗
Should we let her?
这是我最喜欢的部分
This is my favorite part.
什么
What?
推背感
The lag.
妈呀
Shit!
艾尔娜
Elna.
这是我们的成果
We made that.
谁的
Who did?
人们
People.
我们什么都可以做到
We can do anything.
我深知许愿不过吐息的空气
I know a wish is but a breath of air
拂过我的牙齿
Blowing through my teeth
但是如果愿望可以创造奇迹
But if that breath can make a change
我会为更多信念再次许下心意
I'll wish again for more belief
看来她的人生计划已定了
Well, her life-plan is set.
不算糟糕吧
She could do worse.
贝拉 你知道你母亲当初为什么来这儿吗
Bella, do you know why your mother came here?
总共三十个地球人
There was a group of 30 Earthers
被选出来参加测试
selected as a test.
他们是"断电80年"后最先来这儿的
The first to go here after the 80-year blackout.
他们称之为中大奖
They called it a lottery,
但是得素质超群才行
but you had to be crazy qualified.
那她肯定与众不同 -我猜她很聪明
She was special. - She was smart, I guess.
除此之外我知道的不多
I don't know much more than that.
我们住在那种公社里
We were living in some kind of commune.
我不记得了
I don't remember it.
你把我的飞船零部件还给我时
When you gave me the parts to my ship,
你肯定有想到 我可能会就一走了之
you must have considered that I might leave.
我不知道你反对的是什么
I don't know what you're up against,
但如果你要帮助我 我希望是你自愿的选择
but if you're going to help me, I want it to be your choice.
怎么了
What?
艾尔娜
Elna!
布鲁从这里发来了信息
Blu sent word from here.
布鲁
Blu!
噢
Oh!
发生了什么事 是瑟尔千的吗
Tell what happened. Did Sirl do this to you?
是他
He did.
我跟踪他到这儿
I followed him here.
他向那个山洞走去 但从树间看到了我
He was making for that cave but glanced me in the trees.
他狠狠给了我几下 他想杀了我
He came hard for me. Meant to kill.
让你派小孩来
A goddamn kid.
我还手了 -看得出
I fought back. - Yeah.
我们从不提倡使用暴♥力♥
Violence is never our first choice,
但我们会出手自卫
but we will defend ourselves.
爸爸
Doda!
取出标记的装置
Device for extracting the Mark.
瑟尔做的
Sirl's work.
爸爸 看
Doda, look.
好多呀
So many.
人们为什么要把标记取出来
Why would people take them out?
有些还是刚取出来的
Some of them are fresh.
保罗
Paul.
保罗
Paul!
如果瑟尔把消息传开了 他们就会去找托姆
If Sirl told the others, they'll come for Tomm.
我们得去找阿洛
We need to get to Arlo.
这是在干什么
What's all this?
我们有麻烦了
Trouble comes.
他在天花板上行走
He was walking on the ceiling.
小个子的那个
The little one.
他从弥留之际回来了
He's coming back from the inbetween.
你在这里不安全
It's not safe for you here.
来找托姆 就是来找我
If they come for Tomm, they come for me.
IO警告过了
IO warned us.
它预测了一切
It predicted all of this.
问我也一样
You could have asked me.
我也会警告你
I would have warned you too.
托姆醒来的时候会给出他自己的答案
Tomm will have answers to all this when he wakes.
如果你是他 你会说什么
What would you say if you were him?
我会说 我撞见那个地球飞行员
I'd say, "I came upon the Earther pilot
和月球间谍勾结
"conspiring with the Mooner spy,
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表