剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
带手♥枪♥干什么
What's the pistol for?
在这玩嗨了
To shoot yourself
就给自己一枪吗
if you get too blissed out here?
枪在桃花源没有用的 武器全部失效
Doesn't work on Glade. No weapons do.
但我确实喜欢带着 很帅
But I do like what it does for my silhouette.
如果你愿意跟我们上岸
If you'd like to come ashore with us,
我们十分欢迎
you can be my guest.
可能会改变你的看法 -我得呆在船上
It might change your mind. - I should stay on CAT.
要与黑暗共舞 贝拉
Dance with the dark, Bella.
这里的人都这么说
That's what they say here.
黑暗是你必须拥抱的礼物
The darkness is a gift you must embrace.
为什么
Why?
因为你就是光
Because you are the light.
欢迎您 欢迎您
Welcomin, welcomin
噢 母亲 噢 母亲
Oh, Mother, oh, Mother
我们是您的孩子
We are your children
环着您 绕着您
We round you, surround you
请月亮铭记
Let the Moon remember
从前皆是最好
All that was best before
再照亮前路
And light the way forward
未来会更好
The future is better
我没想到您会来见我
I wasn't expecting you to meet me,
理事会主席 麦迪女士
Council Chair Maite.
我有必要避而不见吗
Why should I hide away?
让你把我想象得更高大 更厉害吗
Make you think me bigger, better?
没有时间华而不实
No time for pompfluff.
未来会更好
The future is better.
是的
Yes.
每次看到都会触动
I'm always unprepared.
太美了
It's beautiful.
我们的生死都是承蒙IO的恩典
We live and die by the grace of IO,
我们对您也十分感激
and we have you to thank.
我只是信使
I am only the messenger.
毋须隐藏您的力量 使者
Nay hide your power, Envoy.
创造IO的那些人创造了世界
Those who make IO make the world.
IO是为世界服务的
IO serves the world.
为普罗大众服务
It works for the many.
如果哪天IO只为少数人服务 我们便会把它关掉
When IO serves the few, we'll shut it down.
我们很期待您明天的致辞 使者
We look forward to your address tomorrow, Envoy.
您能亲自过来演说 真的意义非凡
It means much that you came here to make it.
第一批先行者已经迫不及待要返回母星
The First Wave is eager to return to the Mother.
这一刻我们等了太久了
We've waited a long time for this moment.
准备开始真正的奋斗吧
Now the real work begins.
你的船当鼓敲真不错
Your ship makes a good drum.
我是保罗·萨诺 他是阿洛·诺恩
Paul Sarno. This is Arlo Noon.
我们是警♥察♥
We are police.
我们可以进去吗
Can we come in?
噢 -不错
Oh. - Yeah.
真不错 很棒啊
Yeah. Nice.
都是金属 -是啊
Metals. - Yeah.
噢 复合材料 -啊
Oh, composites. - Ah.
你知道 我们都是用木头
You know, we have wood, mostly.
嗯 都是木头
Mm. Mostly wood.
所以 有什么事情找我吗 警官
So what seems to be the problem, officers?
噢 -噢
Oh. - Oh.
对哦 -嗯
Yes. - Hmm.
这个嘛 我得说我们发现了一件事 女士
Well, I'm afraid there's been a discovery, ma'am.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你得跟我们去局里走一趟
You need to come downtown with us to the station.
我们是在玩警♥察♥抓小偷吗
Are we playing Cops and Robbers?
是啊
Yeah.
想当年 他们就是这么说的
That's how they used to do it in the, uh, good ol' days.
走一趟
"Downtown."
是啊 想当年
Yeah. The good ol' days.
我反正是不会跟你们走的
Well, I'm not going anywhere.
砰 砰
Bang. Bang.
你们死了 嘿哈
You're dead. Yeehaw.
嘿哈
Yeehaw!
是啊 嘿哈
Yeah. Yeehaw.
你 呃 还是得跟我们走
You, um, do need to come with us, though.
你们这样 使者肯定会不高兴的
The Envoy won't be happy about this.
我是她的飞行员
I'm her pilot.
如果需要的话我们可以给她带个话
You can send word if you like.
我是被指控了吗
Have I been charged with anything?
我能请律师吗
Can I get a lawyer?
我们这里没有律师
We have no lawyers here.
所以才叫乌托邦啊
That is why this is a utopia.
运动字符学
The Kinetobet.
舞蹈字母表 我们都学
Dance alphabet. We all learn it.
呼吸两次 净化心灵
Two breaths to clear the mind.
我们的习惯 你想试试吗
It's our custom. Would you like to try?
不想
No.
你们还是没告诉我为什么带我来这儿
You still haven't told me why I'm here.
你来月球干什么
Why did you come to the Moon?
我是飞行员 这是我的工作
I'm a pilot. It's my job.
你喜欢飞行吗
You like to fly?
钱给得挺多的
The money's good.
嗯 你喜欢钱吗
Mm. You like money?
认真的吗
Seriously?
我们这里没有钱
We have no money here.
昨晚尊驾的心灵身在何处
Where was your mind yesterday night?
呃
Uh...
在距离这里大约 45, 000 英里的地方
it was about 45,000 miles away from here.
听着 如果说的是对地球的加密呼叫的事
Look, if this is about the encrypted call to Earth,
我那时在测试我的辅助通讯频道
I was testing my secondary comm channels.
例行公事而已 我可以给你看记录
It's routine. I can show you records.
不 与通话无关
No. This is not about a call.
是关于谋杀案
It's about murder.
从昨天到现在你什么也没感觉到吗
And you've felt nothing since yesterday?
为什么老是问我的感觉
Why do you keep asking me what I feel?
在这里 人们会有不祥之感
Here we acknowledge the dreadfeel.
当你的心感知到一个垂死之人的惊呼时
When your heart sees a dying person's fright-scream,
会感到不安 这里
you feel troubled, here.
通常是你爱的人
It's usually someone you love.
我跟什么谋杀案无关
I had nothing to do with any murder.
我都不知道你们这里还会有杀人案
I didn't even know you had murders here.
我还以为这是天堂
I thought this was paradise.
伏蛇难料
Snakes still slither.
跟我们说一说令堂吧
Tell us about your mada.
令 -你的母亲
My... - Your mother.
她是个月球人 对吗
She was a Mooner, right?
我们中的一员
One of us?
我从来都不认识我的母亲
I never knew my mother.
我听说她在生下我后决定到这儿来
I heard she decided to come here after I was born.
把我丢下了
She left me behind.
可能她更喜欢一个人生活吧
Didn't want the company, I guess.
你来这里这么多次
All your trips here,
从来没有和她联♥系♥的渴望吗
you've never had the yearn to reconnect?
渴望
The yearn?
我们都想要联♥系♥
We all want connection.
是吗
Do we?
呃 听着 如果她在这里做错了什么事
Uh, look, if she's done something wrong up here,
我一点都不在乎
I am the last person who would care about that.
她抛弃了我 所以我也抛弃了她
She gave me up, so I gave her up.
如果你们想知道我的感受
And if you wanna know how I feel about that...
我没有感受
I feel nothing.
我受够了
I'm done with this.
你妹妹去世了
Your sister is dead.
我没有妹妹
I don't have a sister.
她的名字叫奇尔·斯彭
Her name is Chill Spen.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表