剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
如果你们愿意的话
If it will please you,
我会担起对她的责任
I will make her my charge.
我的家门会为她敞开
I will open my house.
我将为她的行为举止承担全部责任
I will bear full responsibility for her actions.
如果不去治愈破碎之物
What is Truelune, if it is not to heal
"真月"又算什么
what has been broken?
我不能否定人们的光亮
I cannot deny the light of the people.
前行的路已有抉择
The path forward is chosen.
贝拉·斯维...
Bella Sway...
欢迎来到月球港湾
Welcome to Moonhaven.
我入了你的邪教了 保罗
I'm in your cult now, Paul.
你可以把花插在我的头发上 一起唱歌♥
You can put flowers in my hair. We can sing songs.
我一直被教育当我们伤害了别人
I've been taught when we wound someone,
一定要补偿
reparations must be made.
那你赔吧 -贝拉
Pay up. - Bella.
是你欠我
You owe me.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
你把信任当作工具
You treat trust like a tool.
我是残破的 还记得吗
I'm broken, remember?
你知道你破坏了什么吗
And what do you break?
法律 承诺 人
Laws. Promises. People.
已经有72个人死去 还会有多少人
72 dead. How many others?
你要怎么偿还呢
How will you pay your debt?
我不欠任何人
I owe nothing.
我是为了信念而战斗
I fought for a cause.
你只是在盲目战斗
You fought to keep moving.
你是一个绕着黑暗转圈的懦夫
You're a coward, orbiting your darkness.
不停地旋转 从不停止
Spinning around and never setting down.
你不知道你在说些什么
You don't know what you're...
我努力争取 不是为了把你困在这里
I didn't fight to keep you here
让你得到帮助
so you could be helped.
是因为我需要你帮助我
I fought so that you can help me.
这个地方不是邪教
This place is not a cult.
这是我们存活下来的唯一方法
It's the only way we'll survive.
我认为月球遇到了真正的危机
And I think it may be in very real danger.
你需要见一个人
There's someone you need to meet.
站起来
Get up.
谁在这里住
Who lives here?
从那之后 就没人住了
No one anymore.
她是谁
Who's that?
你妹妹
Your sister.
这是我们的习俗
Our custom.
IO会收集亡灵生前的信息
IO assembles the gonesoul from their living responses.
她是你妹妹的投射
She is a projection of your sister,
是拟真体
an Estimator,
和她生前并不完全一样
not entirely who she was when she was living,
但是也足够让生者聊以慰藉了
but enough to gift closure to those who seek it.
我可以和她说话吗
I can talk to her?
你好
How now?
我认识你吗
How do I know you?
你并不认识我
You don't.
我们之前从未见过
We've never met.
你有记忆吗 -是的 我有许多记忆
Do you have memories? - Many.
你还记得你深夜跑到树林里吗
Do you remember going to the woods at night?
我喜欢在黑暗中漫步
I like to walk in the dark.
白昼太过喧嚣 太过明亮
The days are too loud and bright,
但是在黑夜 你可以听见阵阵林涛
but at night, you hear the wind through the trees.
听到它们如何相谈甚欢
How they creak-talk
又窃窃私语
and whisper.
我知道那只不过是森林 磐石和星辰罢了 但是
Now, I know it's all wood and stones and stars, but...
我可以让我的思绪飘得很远
I let my thinks fly.
你还记得你在林间遇到斯特里格的那个夜晚吗
Do you remember the night you met Strego in the woods?
哪一个夜晚
Which night was that?
记忆都混在一起了
They're mixed up now.
我记忆的顺序是错乱的
My thinks are in the wrong order.
是那个你逝去的夜晚
It's the one where you died.
除了斯特里格你还见过谁
Were you meeting someone else besides Strego?
有第三个人吗
A third?
你想起来什么了吗
Do you remember something?
你为何看起来如此熟悉
Why do you seem so familiar?
我们有同一个母亲
We had the same mother.
奇尔
Chill.
你曾经是不是用某种方式召唤过我
Did you somehow send for me?
我的姐妹
My sister.
是的
Yes.
我的姐妹是艾瑟斯
My sister is Asus.
但我很开心可以和你聊天
But it was nice to talk to you.
很抱歉 我没能及时赶到这里
I'm sorry I didn't get here in time.
你的东西
Your things.
我想着你可能需要
Figured you might want them.
我给你添麻烦了
I'm bringing trouble for you.
麻烦本来就在
Trouble is already here.
我要搬过来弗里茨是不是不开心
Is Fritz upset I'm moving in?
很不开心
Very.
他和你住在一起吗
Does he live with you?
弗里茨渴望隆恩
Fritz yearns for Lone.
所以他肯花时间
So he spends time,
开始只有一点 后来越来越多
little at first, and then more and more.
慢慢地 他融入了这个家
He weaves himself into the family.
如果顺利的话 他会一直留下
And if it holds, he stays.
这叫做"结合"
It's called a Knit.
并不罕见
It's not uncommon.
隆恩和我之间有些问题
Lone and I have troubles.
我们之间要么冷若冰霜
We cool-drift...
要么充满烦恼
Noggin-swirl.
你想念地球了
You yearn for the Mother.
我说谎了
I lied.
托姆朝斯特里格开枪之后
After Tomm shot Strego,
他想杀了我
he tried to kill me,
所以我给他注射了歌♥者
so I injected him with the Singer.
他为什么要那样做
And why would he do that?
我看到了一些不该看的东西
I saw something I shouldn't have.
斯特里格死前盯着托姆看
Strego was looking at Tomm before he died.
这点我是确信的
I'm sure of it.
他就那样看着他 然后说道 结束了
He looked at him and said, "It's done."
什么结束了
What's done?
贝拉 这里可能有个地球派来的间谍
Bella, there may be an agent here
想要摧毁一切
from Earth trying to destroy everything.
你怎么知道不是我呢
How do you know it's not me?
我不知道
I don't.
如果我可以帮你查清这件事
If I help you figure this out,
你就把我的飞船还给我 让我离开这里
you give me my ship back and let me leave.
成交
Deal.
她有我妈妈的东西
She had my mother's things.
这是什么
What's that?
如果你能看到 艾瑟斯
If you're seeing this, Asus,
那么你要知道我们做的一切 都是为了你
then know, what we did, we did for you,
也是为了所有人
for everyone.
我们要坚强 强大 要保护我们自己
We need to be strong and protect ourselves.
他们对我们撒谎了
They lied to us.
我们将永远不能拯救地球
We were never going to save the Earth.
月桥就是个陷阱
The Bridge is a trap.
那里有人 有人在看着我们
Somebody's out there. They've been watching me.
今天降落的运输飞船
The transport ships that land today
将会载着首批先行者回到地球
will take the First Wave back to Earth.
月桥是安全的
The bridge is safe.
一个摘取标记的设备
A device for extracting the mark.
好多这种设备 大家为什么要把标记取出来
So many. Why would people take them out?
请说出你的名字 -英迪拉·玛尔
Speak your name. - Indira Mare.
你将成为使者的 你知道吗
You're gonna be the Envoy, you know?
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表