剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
妈的
Oh, shit.
把他们都唤醒
Wake them all.
没有守卫 -马上就能出去了
No guards. - The end is in sight.
托姆在这里
Tomm's here!
他已经控制了这艘飞船
He's taken control of the ship!
这里不再是监狱
This isn't a prison anymore.
成兵营了 快跑
It's a barracks. Run!
英迪拉不在那里
Indira wasn't there.
托姆一定已经控制了飞船
Tomm must have taken control of CAT.
他又有了武装力量
He has his army again.
联♥系♥到运输船了吗
And your message to the Transports?
希望很渺茫
It's a long shot, at best.
现在我们这还坐着一个叛徒
A traitor sits at our table.
她跟托姆是一伙的
Tomm's army is her army, too.
她是来帮忙的 弗里茨
She's come to help, Fritz.
有什么恩怨以后再说
Payback can wait.
我本意绝非如此
I never meant for this.
我之所以与托姆为伍是因为我爱月球
My love for Lune is what drew me to Tomm...
为了民族自♥由♥的承诺
The promise of a free people.
月球港湾不是一个民族 而是一个目标
Moonhaven isn't a people. It's a purpose.
使者也许是我们最大的希望
The Envoy may be our best shot.
ICON会派遣飞船来
ICON will send ships.
来救我们还是来关闭IO
To save us or to shut down IO?
我们不知道会发生什么
We cannot know what happens next.
但没有纾解的悲伤会变成仇恨
But sadness, undealt, turns to hate.
我自身早有感觉
I feel it in myself already.
如果你被打倒了 保罗
If you can be broken, Paul,
我们这些人还有什么胜算呢
what chance do the rest of us have?
我不知道如何能安然应对当下
I don't know how we come out of this alive,
但我知道首先从熬过今晚开始
but I do know we start by making it through tonight.
一些月球人已经崩溃了 贝拉
Some of us have crumbled, Bella.
但大多数月球人依然坚信
But most Mooners still believe.
要让他们知道自己不是孤身一人
They need to know they're not alone.
我们要拯救地球
We're here to save the Earth.
显而易见
It's simple.
托姆将这个目标与
Tomm muddles it with temptations
部落 权利和自♥由♥的诱惑混淆
towards tribes and power... To freedom.
但月球人知道 只有完成自己的使命
But a Mooner knows they're only free
他们才是自♥由♥的
when they finish what they came to do.
我们不崇尚暴♥力♥
We're not a violent people.
但我们会为自己而战
But we will defend ourself.
噢
Ooh.
发生什么事了 -罗伊
What's happening? - Roy!
我站第一班岗
I'll take the first watch.
英迪拉已经被抓了 他们害怕最坏的局面发生
Indira's been captured. They fear the worst.
艾尔娜有消息吗
Is there word from Elna?
没
Nay.
有不祥之感吗
Any dreadfeel?
万般皆不安
All is dread.
真高兴你依然与我们同在 阿洛
I'm glad you're still with us, Arlo.
你多次死里逃生 比我们有经验
You've practiced dying more than most.
为你的朋友感到难过 布鲁
I'm sorry for your friends, Blu,
还有你的兄弟
and your brother.
为什么IO会允许这种情况发生
Why would IO allow this to happen?
IO还在学习和观察
IO is still learning and watching.
它不是我们的父母
It's not our parent.
而是我们的孩子
It's our child...
至少目前是这样
For now.
我们是13团
This is Circle 13.
我们正在改变着陆地点 -我是18团
We're diverting our landing. - This is Circle 18.
已经收到消息 着陆地点已改变
We got your message and have diverted our landing.
35团 -已经收到消息
Circle 35. - We've heard your message.
22团 -新的着陆地点已确定
Circle 22. - New landing site selected.
已经收到消息 -17团 改道中
Message received. - Circle 17. Diverting...
着陆地点改变 -我们是49团
Divert our landing. - This is Circle 49.
27团
Circle 27.
已收到消息
Message received and understood.
我们已经收到消息
We have received your message.
6团
Circle Team 6.
已收到消息
Message received.
正在改道
We are diverting.
路到这里就是尽头了 使者
The road ends here, Envoy.
结束了
It's over.
我慈悲为怀
In my benevolence...
可能会让你活下去
I just may let you live.
我们的小革命怎么样了
How's our little revolution?
我会用所有的无标记者交换6个游骑战士
I'd trade all these Markless for half a dozen Rangers.
他们还有许多工作要做
They're going to need a lot of work.
无标记者从来都不重要
The Markless have never mattered...
达到目的的手段而已
A means to an end.
他们只是混沌的一部分
They're just part of the chaos.
月球人从来不知道真正的痛苦是什么
The Mooners have never known real suffering.
但是今天过后 他们会懂
But after today, they will.
他们分♥裂♥又脆弱 月桥计划将胎死腹中
They'll be divided and weak. The Bridge will be dead.
我们将会掌控IO
We'll have control of IO,
月球就是我们的了
and the Moon will be ours.
你得着眼大局了
You've got to start thinking bigger.
你的飞行员今天来看我了
Your pilot came by to see me.
我让她效命于我
I asked her to fight for me.
她拒绝了
She turned me down.
她特立独行
She stands apart.
现在怎么办
What now?
你怎么可以这样
How could you?
爸爸
Doda!
威什怎么样 -他活着
And Wish? - He's alive.
你也是
So are you.
使者
The Envoy.
你看到她了吗
You saw her?
她不是表面的样子 她和托姆是一伙的
She's not what she seems to be. She's working with Tomm.
阿洛 等等我
Arlo, wait for me!
英迪拉和托姆联合和我们作对
With Indira and Tomm bound against us,
我们生存的几率渺茫啊
I'd say the chance of our survival is slim.
我知道有支叛军 我们也手上有点情报了
I know there's a Resistance, and we have some intel now,
但还不够
but it's not enough.
当着陆的消息传开
When news of the landings spreads,
地球会一片混乱
Earth will be in chaos.
ICON可能会撑不下去
ICON might not survive.
而且先行者现在还处在巨大的危险中
And the First Wave is still in grave danger.
我们得靠自己了
We're on our own.
我不和你回去 保罗
I'm not going back with you, Paul.
英迪拉会派整个月球的人找我
Indira will have the whole Moon looking for me.
我得去他们不会跟着的地方
I need to go where they won't follow.
初漠
Primo.
找麦迪吗 -你看见我看到的东西了
Maite? - You saw what I saw.
如果麦迪有突破
If Maite's broken through
发现了我们无法解释的东西
to something we can't explain...
她可能是我们唯一的希望了
she may be our only hope.
你觉得我疯了吗
You think I'm crazy.
我没有任何表情 贝拉
My face didn't move, Bella,
并且我开始相信不可能了
and I'm starting to believe the impossible.
别替我说再见
Don't say goodbye for me.
告诉他们我会回去的
Tell 'em I'll be back...
带着援军
with help.
我知道你会去的
I knew you'd go.
对于寻觅者来说 每当有未知牵引
When the pull is there, a Seeker can't refuse the call,
放弃一切亦在所不辞
no matter what they have to leave behind.
你母亲会懂的
Your mada understood that.
你是真月 贝拉
You are Truelune, Bella.
不
No.
这不是为了大业
This isn't for the cause.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表