剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
还在这里
Still here.
妈妈
Mada.
孩子
Boy.
给
Here.
过得很好 对吗
Good life, ya?
对
Yeah.
说吧
Talk.
这是我们仅有的时光了
This time is what we have.
我很迷茫
I am lost.
努力坚持下去
Trying to hold it together.
但我太脆弱了
I'm too weak.
我可一点儿没看出来
I see no weakness.
我只看到一个悲伤却坚强的男人
I see strength in a man who is sad.
我的儿子要去地球了
My son goes to Earth.
从他还是个小精灵的时候我们就知道有这一天
We've talked about it since he was a wisp,
从他七年前来找我们的时候
since he came to us seven years ago.
笑容阳光的好奇男孩
Curious boy with a wide smile.
现在可拽了 不愿让我接近
He swaggers now, pushes me away.
我看到他即将成为一个男子汉
I see the man he will become,
但内心仍是少年
but the boy inside,
我告诉那个少年
I told that boy,
相信真月 相信我们的目标
trust Truelune, trust our purpose.
之前我教他离开 现在我拿不准了
I taught him to leave, and now I doubt.
所有的孩子都会离开的
All children leave.
时间使然
Time sees to that.
这不是真月第一次接受考验了
This is not the first time Truelune has been tested.
有时候 我们会感到迷茫 抬起脚
Sometimes, we feel lost. Our foot is in the air.
下一步踏向哪里呢
Where will it go?
但最后都会落下
But it always comes back,
脚踏实地
down to the ground.
走向前路 跨越桥梁
The way forward, across the bridge.
我们不是孤身一人
We do not walk alone.
你的孩子叫什么
Boy called?
威什
Wish.
孩子
Boy.
保罗 我的名字是保罗 妈妈
Paul. My name is Paul, Mada.
保罗
Paul.
我叫诺克
I was called Gnoc.
送我上去吧
Up do.
这是我的归宿
This ends for me.
我将以血脉为荣
I will honor the blood.
但血脉不会束缚我
But it will not bind me.
我将成为所有人的家人
I will be family to all.
过去皆在身后
Put the past behind me.
我将对着月亮歌♥唱
I will sing to the Moon
让她来安慰我
and let her console me.
你们到底为什么要见亲生父母呢
Why do you meet your blood parents at all?
呃 这是个致敬仪式
Uh, it's a tribute
对血重于水的旧时代的致敬
to the old ways when blood was more important than water.
你听过叛乱的事吗
You've heard of the rebellion?
一百年前 断电事件前
A hundred years ago, before the blackout.
143年前
143.
第一批定居者很快就以家族为单位划分了阵线
The first settlers were quick to divide on family lines.
一个部落试图掌控IO 地球就把IO关闭了
One tribe tried to control IO. Earth shut it down.
一片混乱
Was a bloody mess.
嗯 -IO一直在观察
Mm. - IO watched.
后来人们认为应该重新开始
It was decided that they should start again.
新的定居者到来 然后是断电事件
New settlers arrived, and yeah, the blackout,
后来 水家族取代了血缘家族
and water families took the place of blood.
因为家族会汇成部落
Because a family leads to a tribe,
部落会组成国家 而国家会导致战争
leads to a nation, leads to a war.
用我们的话说 血脉联合 血流成河
Hm, blood leads to blood, we say.
请回避一下
Leave us please.
松达
Sonda.
我希望你是来告诉我
I hope you've come to tell me the Council chair
理事会主席已经改变了想法
has changed her mind.
她不让飞船着陆
By not letting the ships down,
正中叛乱者的下怀
she is playing right into the rebels' hands.
使者
Envoy.
我求她让飞船降落
I begged her to let them land,
求她改变主意
to change her mind.
我告诉她 她有责任召集理事会
I told her it's her duty to call Council
为光明发声 看看月球人的感受
and speak for the light, to see what Mooners feel...
如果她不站出来领导她的人♥民♥
If she doesn't stand up and lead her people,
这些叛乱分子的谎言就会肆意传播
these insurgent lies will spread unchecked.
她是受人爱戴的
She is beloved.
她得到了你们的拥护 但却把你们引向绝路
She has your hearts, but she leads you over a cliff.
你是她的副手 对吗
You are her second, yes?
如果麦迪不愿发声
If Maite won't speak out,
那么也许需要其他人站出来
then maybe someone else needs to stand up.
我们的时间不多了
We're running out of time.
你没事
You're okay.
你好啊 贝拉 保罗在哪
How, now, Bella. Where's Paul?
他今天要去给威什庆祝
He's celebrating Wish today.
三♥期♥礼
The Three Circles.
威什所有的水父母晚些时候都会一起来
All of Wish's water parents will come together later.
是啊 真是疯狂
Yeah, more crazy shit.
我可以给你看些东西吗
Can I, uh, show you something?
保罗和我回到奇尔被害地方的时候
I found this when Paul and I went back
我发现了这个
to where Chill was killed.
就在她倒下的地方
It was right where she fell.
一枚花瓣
A flower petal?
不是真的 是合成的
It's not real. It's synthetic.
我之前忘了 这是什么
I'd forgotten about it. What's that?
这叫放大 -我知道这是什么
This is called a magnifying... - I know what it is.
你为什么会有这个
Why do you have one?
我找制♥造♥师做的 我喜欢
I had a Maker make it. I like it.
可有意思了
Crazy shit.
好吧 -嗯
Okay. - Hm?
嗯
Hmm.
这个花瓣是从底部撕下来的
This has been ripped at the base.
哇 花的其余部分在哪儿呢
Wow, so where's the rest of the flower?
斯特里格在中枪前和托姆说了什么
What did Strego say to Tomm before he got shot?
他说 一个世界终结
He said, "Where one world ends",
下一个世界开始
the next one begins."
就这些吗
That's it?
嗯 当我叫他的时候 他很伤心
Uh, when I called him, he was upset.
他说他做了很糟糕的事情
He said he'd done something terrible.
那时我才意识到
That's when I figured it out.
我告诉他奇尔是我的妹妹
I told him Chill was my sister.
我们听到了托姆的声音 我告诉他藏在那里别动
We heard Tomm, and I told him to stay hidden.
嗯
Hmm.
我需要做一些事情
There is something I need to do.
你可以 -检测吗
Can you... - Detect?
是的
Yeah.
麦迪的疯狂创造了机会
Maite's craze has created opportunity.
她失去了对月桥的信念
She's lost her faith in the Bridge,
而且 甚至使者都看到了换掉她的必要
and even the Envoy sees the need to remove her,
和你预想的一样
as you predicted.
托姆
Tomm?
当瑟尔说你从歌♥者中清醒过来的时候
When Sirl sent word you were waking up from the Singer,
我不相信
I didn't believe it.
没有人注射过那么多剂量
No one's ever taken that much.
可不是么
No shit.
那是什么感觉
What was it like?
我看见了这个世界的怪物
I saw m-monsters in this world,
它们也在各自的世界看见了我
and then they saw me in theirs.
我的每一次犹豫
Every hesitation,
犯下的每一个错误决定都在我面前重演
every bad choice I ever made happened all over again.
时间会治愈的
Give it time.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表