剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
比你小六岁
She's six years younger.
我们今天早上发现了她的亡灵
The gonesoul was found this morning.
当你进入我们的领空时 IO将你识别为她的血亲
IO flagged you as blood when you entered our airspace.
好吧
Okay.
所以我有一个我不认识的母亲生的妹妹
So I had a sister from a mother I don't know.
谢谢你们告诉我
Thanks for telling me.
你们俩到底知不知道怎么办这个事
Do you guys even know how this works?
办什么事
How what works?
审讯
An interrogation.
要不我帮你们审吧
Do you want me to take over?
你认识受害者吗 不认识
"Do you know the victim?" No.
你是否曾与受害者接触过
"Have you ever made contact with the victim?"
没有
No.
你是否知道受害者曾活在世上
"Did you even know the victim was alive?"
不知道
No.
你们懂我意思了吗
You guys getting the hang of this yet?
你们知道她为什么被杀吗
Do you even know why she was killed?
这个不重要
Doesn't matter.
这个案子已经破了
The case is already solved.
你们知道是谁干的了
You know who did it?
这不是审讯
This isn't an interrogation.
我们想帮你缓解悲痛
We want to help you grieve.
悲痛必须通过适当的途径释放
A loss must be felt and properly released.
这是我们的工作
This is our job.
天啊
Holy shit.
当你的内心充斥着黑暗 你的双眼也会被蒙蔽
When your heart's dark, your eyes can't see.
我们想帮你重见光明
We want to help you see again.
你可能没有见过你的母亲
You may not have met your mother,
但你已经在月球环线上飞行了数百次
but you've flown the Moon Loop hundreds of times.
不是侦探
Doesn't take a detective
也看得出来你想靠近她
to see you wanted to be near her.
我妈是要从这扇门里走出来了吗
Is my mother about to walk through that door?
她十年前去世了
She died ten years ago.
很抱歉 孩子
Sorry, daughter.
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
一般来说 我们会提供疗愈之光
Normally, we would offer the Bright.
因为你是外人 所以禁止使用
Since you are an outsider, it is prohibited.
我们可以做斯克林吉格 -噢
We could do the Scrinjig. - Ooh.
一定要还您宁静
We owe you some peace.
还我什么 -请接受
The what? - Please.
这是我们对你和死者应尽的义务
It is our duty to you and to the dead.
嗯呃
Mm-hmm.
等等 不
Wait. No.
停下来 不要
Stop it. No.
我们必须这样做 -请停下
We must. - Please.
怎么样了 侦探们
How now, detectives?
想不想喝一杯
Feel like a drink?
噢 当然
Oh, you bet.
你不应该和使者在一起吗
Shouldn't you be with the Envoy?
我和她说得救你出来
I told her you needed to be rescued.
那些警♥察♥不肯告诉我为什么找你来
Those police wouldn't tell me why they pulled you in.
货单有点问题
Some mix-up with the manifest.
已经弄好了
It's sorted.
嗯
Hmm.
好吧 第一批先行者即将启程
Well, with the First Wave leaving soon,
每个人都坐立不安
everyone's on edge.
他们需要一段时间
Takes a while to get used to this,
才能适应
to them.
我必须警告你 月球人从不放弃
And I have to warn you, Mooners don't give up.
你走之前一定会再看一遍那个舞蹈
You're gonna get that dance before you go.
祝他们好运
Good luck to them.
这到底是怎么一回事 托姆
How is any of this gonna work, Tomm?
地球上的人在互相残杀
People back home are killing each other.
忍♥饥挨饿 戴着防毒面具
They're starving and wearing gas masks.
他们不是为了自己
None of this is for them.
而是为了孩子
It's for their children,
为了孩子的孩子
their children's children.
生在这个时代 这样
When you're born into it, it's...
其实并不奇怪 这就是生活
It's not weird, it's just life.
在地球 我们要战斗
On Earth, we fight.
我们都知道在天黑后
All we know when the lights go out
如何生存下去
is how to survive.
根本不用学 出生就会
No one learns it. It's how we're made.
中国海
China Sea.
去过两次
Two tours.
这里有人懂得那种感受吗
Has anyone here ever felt what that's like?
没有
No.
他们要学的
They study it.
他们什么都要学
They study everything.
他们知道我们的能力
They know what we're capable of...
处处提防
and they guard against it.
我明白这将是我们的未来
I get that this is supposed to be our future,
一切都会改变
that everything needs to change,
但你我都知道
but you and I know...
黑暗终会来临
darkness finds a way.
很高兴再见到你 侦探
Great to see you again, Detective.
我也不想来这里
I don't love the idea of coming here either.
但这件事很重要
This is important.
你妹妹有个水姐妹 叫阿瑟斯
Your sister had a water sister, Asus.
水姐妹是什么
A water sister?
就是一起长大的姐妹
A sister she grew up with.
在这里 我们不能抚养自己的孩子
We don't raise our own children here.
只能养别人的
We raise others' children.
我们只有在亲生孩子出生时
We only see our blood children when they are born
和我们快死的时候 能见他们一眼
and when we are about to die.
是的 我们都听说了
Yeah, we heard all about that.
底下的地球人肯定很难接受
It's gonna be a tough sell down there on Earth,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
当你没法养亲生孩子的时候
Well, when you don't raise your own,
所有小孩就都是你的孩子了
they're all yours.
而且我们会说 上面的地球人
And we say "up there on Earth."
阿瑟斯
Asus...
阿瑟斯要我给她疗愈之光
Asus has asked for me to give her the Bright.
这是好事 因为她太过痛苦
This is good because for her, the pain is deep.
疗愈之光会软化她的记忆
The Bright will soften her memory.
她想在忘记你之前见见你
She's asked to meet you before she forgets.
老实说 我不在乎
Honestly, I don't care.
如果使者的飞行员没生病的话
I wouldn't have had to deal with any of this bullshit
我根本用不着处理这些破事
if the Envoy's pilot hadn't gotten sick.
你就和她说我很抱歉
So just tell her I'm sorry.
她说她有话要告诉你
She said she has a message.
是关于你母亲的
From your mother.
我很高兴你能来
I'm glad you came.
奥比斯
Orbis.
她是奇尔的狗
She was Chill's dog.
和我说一下流程
Tell me how this works.
我第一次做
My first time.
你把药吃了 就会入睡
You take the pill. Puts you to sleep.
等你醒过来 会感觉好多了
When you wake, you feel better.
疗愈之光会让你的心从记忆中解脱出来
The Bright unhooks your heart from the memories.
你还会看到从前的画面
The pictures still play,
但是不会刺痛了 没有
but there's no friction, no...
没有眼泪的味道 没有胸口的沉重
No tear-taste. No chest-dark.
你还会记得你的姐妹
You'll still remember your sister,
但不会再感到疼痛了
but the pain will be frozen.
你会忘记她遇害的画面
The killing will be gone.
就像滑冰一样滑过去
You'll just slide over it like ice.
你的痛苦根深蒂固 我的水姐妹
There's pain in your root, water sister.
我能看到
I see it.
比起我 你更应该被疗愈
Better for you to take this than me.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表