剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
我希望你能全力配合
I'll expect your full cooperation
理事会调换一事
with the swap.
感谢你抽出宝贵的时间 麦迪理事
Thank you for your time, Council Maite.
这次会谈成效显著
This has been a productive trip.
我希望你也这么认为
I hope you'll agree.
我们该走了
It's time to go.
你去申请放行许可 然后我们船上见
Get us clearance to leave, and I'll meet you at the ship.
你醒了 贝拉
Oh, Bella.
这是我妻子 隆恩
This is Lone, my love,
还有我的孩子们
and my children.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
是的
Yeah.
当他们到达边界时
When they got out there,
他们发现你在一棵枯树下奄奄一息
they found you barely alive under a dead tree.
我让他们把你带到我家来接受治疗
I suggested they bring you here to recover.
谢谢
Thank you.
她好奇怪
She's strange.
你还活着 这是一件幸事
Well, you're lucky to be alive.
这是我们的儿子 威什
Our son, Wish,
他即将随先行者返回地球
will ride the First Wave back to Earth.
身强力壮的小伙子先去
The young and the strong go first.
你会崭露锋芒的
You'll be the tip of the spear.
你说的像是去袭击地球一样
You make it sound like an attack.
这是一句老话
It's an old expression.
地球人知道
Do Earthers understand
我们是去帮助他们重新开始吗
that we're coming to help them begin again?
地球人知道你们的技术
Earthers understand you have the tech
能让他们活下来 填饱肚子
that will let them eat and breathe.
可能需要一段时间才能领会其他方面
It might take some time for us to pick up on the nuance
微妙的区别
of everything else.
如果没有文明的约束
The power to fix all your problems
力量能载舟 亦能覆舟
will destroy you without a culture to contain it.
我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱
Their problems are our problem.
我们来自地球 也终将回归地球
We come from the Mother, and we shall return.
你太傻了 竟然爬过那堵墙
You were stupid to go past the wall.
出生于月球的人绝不会那样做
Someone who was born here would never make that choice.
我把事情的来龙去脉告诉他们了
I told them what happened.
那只狗看到那个动物后 像疯了一样
The dog was crazed by an animal,
你勇气十足 对他们穷追不舍
and you were brave enough to go in after them.
她现在安全到家了
She's safe and at home now.
地球人对世界的看法就像孩子一样
Earthers see the world like children do...
他们眼中尽是遵守或打破规则
Full of rules to be followed or broken.
月球人则被教导寻求真♥相♥
A Mooner is taught to see truths
向真而生
and lives by them.
你说得对 弗里茨
Yes, Fritz.
谢谢 弗里茨
Thanks, Fritz.
反正 我会不惜打破任何规则
Well, I'd pretty much break any rule
去救一只可爱的狗狗
to save a cute dog's life.
但仅限于可爱的狗狗
Just the cute ones, though.
如果他们不可爱 那就让他们自生自灭吧
If they're not cute, I say let 'em asphyxiate.
这些三角食物
These triangles...
很美味
are delicious.
使者的任务结束了
The Envoy's business is finished.
我得回船上了
I need to get back to CAT.
谢谢你没有全盘托出
Thank you for only telling part of the story.
你也看到她了吗 那个女孩
You saw her too? The girl.
我被甩在很后面
I was far behind.
找到你时只有你一个人
Found you alone.
我不确定我看到了什么
I'm not sure what I saw.
小幽灵吗
Little ghost?
总会水落石出的
There will be a reason.
万物皆有因
There's always a reason.
但弗里茨会害怕他无法解释的事情
But Fritz would be terrified of what he can't explain.
他虽没说几句话 但足以让我讨厌他
He barely said anything and I hated him.
他是谁
Who is he?
很复杂吗
It's complicated.
不 不复杂
It's... it's simple.
我希望你可以留下来
I wish you didn't have to leave.
我不是一个好侦探
I'm a bad detective.
你是
You are.
对一切都要保持怀疑 保罗
Don't trust everything, Paul.
多思考
Use your head.
我不会害怕黑暗
I will not fear the darkness.
因为你就是光明
Because you are the light.
我得走了 我去收拾一下东西
I gotta go. My stuff's inside.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
这是你的房♥间吗
Is this your room?
我喜欢你们的地球
I like your Earth.
从远处看 她很漂亮
She's beautiful from far away.
你要回去了吗
You're going back?
那是我的家
It's home.
他告诉我你的生母是月球人
He told me your blood mother was a Mooner,
你的姐妹也是
and your sister too.
是的 但我从未见过她们
Yeah, but I never knew 'em.
我也没见过我的生母
I never met my mada either,
但我的脑海中总是浮现她的样子
but I see her every day in my thinks.
你需要那支舞
You need the dance.
艾尔娜 不用
Elna, no.
来吧 -不要
Please. - Mm-mm.
是为你好
It's for you.
为了纪念
To remember.
只有我
Me
与我的
And my
影子
Shadow
没有一个
Not a soul
可以倾诉烦恼的人
To tell my troubles to
当午夜降临
And when it's 12:00
我们踏上阶梯
We climb the stairs
从不敲门
We never knock
因为空无一人
Because there's nobody there
只有我
Just me
与我的
And my
影子
Shadow
你是谁
Who are you?
我谁也不是
I'm no one.
我现在什么也不是了
I'm nothing now.
少说你们月球那套 告诉我你来这里干什么
Spare me your Moon poetry and tell me why you're here.
为了去母星
R-ride to the Mother.
永远离开这里
Wanna leave here forever.
我不配留在这里
Don't deserve to be here.
对这个地方和这里的人造成了深深的伤害
Done deep wounds to the place and its people.
请带上我 求你了
Just take me, please.
你
You.
是你杀了我妹妹
You murdered my sister?
妹妹吗
Sister?
她呼唤你 你回应了
She called and you answered.
什么
What?
贝拉
Bella?
待在底下别动 把嘴闭好
Stay down here and shut the hell up.
如果是我认识的老友
So if an old friend I know
请留步片刻 互相问好
Stops by to say hello
你的眼中还会有怀疑吗
Would I still see suspicion in your eyes?
你在这啊
There you are.
英迪拉快回来了
Indira's on her way back.
我们再次启程
Here we go again
你还好吗
Are you all right?
很好
Yeah.
重回地面 你兴奋吗
Excited to get back to terra firma?
我会原地起飞
I'll take liftoff.
就像大家说的 地心引力是个累赘
Gravity's a drag, as they say.
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表