剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表
欢迎来到月球港湾
Welcome to Moonhaven.
为了这一刻 我们已经等待太久了
We've waited a long time for this moment.
在IO的帮助下 一项能够拯救世界的技术
With the assistance of IO, the technology to save our world
即将诞生
is coming.
你把我带到这儿来干嘛
Why did you bring me here?
这里已经很久没有出现过谋杀案了
There hasn't been a murder here in a long time.
难道你为了维护自己的权力 可以不惜毁掉一切吗
You will destabilize everything just to stay in power?
如果你逼我的话
Only if you compel me.
这里可能有个地球派来的间谍
There may be an agent here from Earth
想要摧毁一切
trying to destroy everything.
你怎么知道不是我呢
How do you know it's not me?
我不知道
I don't.
他们骗了我们 月桥就是个陷阱
They lied to us. The Bridge is a trap.
恭喜
Congratulations.
如果你们能走到这一步 就足以证明你们的特别
If you made it here, it means you're special.
请往前走
Move along, please.
站成一队
Single file.
你们将在这里接受机器语言 密♥码♥学
You will train here in machine language,
以及系统分♥析♥方面的训练
ciphers, and system analyses
看看谁才是最有天赋的 或者说 最有胆识的
to see who has the talent and, indeed, the grit
那个人能帮助我们解决当下
to help address the most pressing issues
最紧迫的问题
of our day.
你们中部分人这周内就会离开
Some of you will not make it past the week.
其他人则会继续建设IO为人类生存所构建的
Some will go on to build the radical new technologies
划时代的新型科技
that IO conceives for humanity's survival.
也许 终有一天
Perhaps someday,
你们当中的某个人会被选为使者
one of you will be chosen as Envoy
带领我们实施月桥计划
and help usher in the Bridge.
指套是你们和IO模拟器
Your Thimble will be your main interface
交互的主要接口
with the IO simulator
也是你们学习的工具
and your primary tool for learning
帮助你们学习最为复杂的计算机矩阵中的
the various processes and inner workings
各种进程以及内部运作
of the most sophisticated computer matrix ever built.
好好学习
Learn well.
记住 未来会更好
And remember, the future is better.
请说出你的名字
Speak your name.
英迪拉·玛尔
Indira Mare.
没有你我做不到
I can't do this without you.
阿洛
Arlo.
醒醒 你这把老骨头
Wake up, you old bag of bones.
所以黑暗将至
So darkness comes,
我们再也没办法拯救地球了
and we are never going to save the Earth.
一切都是谎言
It was all lies.
你把我叫醒就是为了说这个
And you woke me for this?
如果你看到了她的表情 你也会叫醒我的
If you'd have seen her face, you'd have woke me.
嗯 -很可怕的 阿洛
Mm-mm. - It was terrifying, Arlo.
为了缓解情绪 我不得不再去林中散步
I had to walk the woods just to lose my tremble.
所以你相信她说的话
So you believe what she says.
我相信她很相信
I believe she believed it.
不管奇尔和斯特里格是被什么所吸引
Whatever Chill and Strego were into,
那个东西都渗透了他们的思想
it soaked their minds.
而奇尔留下的这条消息
And this message Chill left behind
是给她的水姐妹 艾瑟斯的吗
was meant for her water sister Asus?
她想让艾瑟斯知道他们做了一件事
She wanted Asus to know that they'd done something.
听起来像是一种警告
Felt like a warning.
但是如果他们合伙做了这件事
But if they're together in this,
为什么斯特里格要杀奇尔呢
why would he kill her?
也许她心意有变
Maybe she had a change a heart.
所以他就用石头砸了奇尔的脑袋
So he comforted her with a rock to the head.
听着 如果他们认为月桥计划是个幌子
Look, if they thought the Bridge was a lie
同时还密谋阻止这件事的话
and were trying to do something to stop it,
那么他们会把这件事保密
that would be a secret worth keeping.
保罗
Paul,
奇尔的话就是胡言乱语
Chill's words were nogginswirl and buzz.
让阳光帮助你冷静一下吧
Let the sunwarm calm your craze.
我们会找到真♥相♥的
We will find the truth.
我现在必须要和你说一件事
And I must speak this to you now:
今天我要午睡
I will nap at lunch today.
谢了 朋友 -嗯
Grats, meega. - Mm.
你的茶艺很烂
You make bad tea.
你好
How now?
我是布鲁 你的学徒
I'm Blu. Your 'prentice.
在这最后的时光里
In these last few moments,
我感觉和你的联♥系♥
I have felt closer to you
比世上任何一个灵魂都要亲密
than I ever have another living soul.
我看着你 和你棱角分明的心
I look at you, sharp heart,
我就知道我的抉择是正确的
and I know my path is true.
即使你看不到我在你身侧
If you do not see me by your side,
我仍陪伴着你
I am with you.
即使你听不到我的声音 我仍与你同行
If you do not hear my voice, I am with you.
亲爱的 我的离开 证明不了什么
My absence, love, is proof of nothing.
贝拉
Bella.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing out here?
刚刚的声音
The voice.
是给我妹妹的一封信
A letter to my sister.
你想聊聊吗
Want to talk about it?
我不能告诉你我有多么不想聊这件事
I can't tell you how much I don't want to talk about it.
我有个秘密
I have a secret.
我找到它了
I found it.
那边有人
Somebody's out there.
他们一直监视着我
They've been watching me.
地球上的森林有魔法吗
Are Earth forests enchanted?
我读过许多故事 但是爸爸说
I've read stories, but Doda says
这里没有魔法
there's no magic here.
他说人们把魔法都留在了地球
He says they left it all behind on Earth
这样我们才能清楚地思考
so we could think clearly.
他们给我分了一个学徒
I've been given an apprentice.
他们会一直像这样跟在我们身后吗
Are they gonna creep like that the whole time?
他们在观察和学习
They watch and learn.
所以你看到了什么
So what did you see?
我听到了他们
I heard them.
有人一直在跟踪我 -谁
Someone's been following me. - Who?
我不想让你家人陷入险境 保罗
I don't want to endanger your family, Paul.
托姆因为我看到了不该看的东西
Tomm tried to kill me because I saw something
就想杀掉我
he didn't want me to see.
托姆现在已经不是威胁了
Tomm isn't any danger now.
我觉得奇尔和斯特里格是帮他做事的
I think Chill and Strego were working for him.
如果他们被激化了 也许还有其他人也一样
If they were radicalized, there might be others.
激化
Radicalized?
斯特里格自己取出了标记 保罗
Strego cut out his own Mark, Paul.
一个月球人为什么要那样做
What would make a Mooner do that?
悔恨
Regret?
他没有加入什么组织 他是在准备离开
He wasn't joining something, he was leaving it,
离开我们
leaving us.
或者是掉落在电网安装炸♥弹♥
Or dropping off the grid to plant a bomb
抑或是在水里投毒
or poison the water.
我需要见见使者
I need to see the Envoy.
她需要知道在飞船上发生的事情
She needs to hear what happened on CAT.
这样做安全吗 -也许吧
Is it safe? - Hmm.
试试就知道了
I guess I'll find out.
我的飞行员回来了
My pilot returns.
有什么要告诉我的吗
Do you have any answers?
这里的人不信命运
They don't believe in fate here.
也不信神明
No gods either.
如果看似有冥冥之力
If there's an unseen force,
那也只因人们自身躁动不安
it's just our own noise and music
才会做出的反常之举
drawing us into unexplored rooms.
这种种巧合会让你难以入睡吗
Is the coincidence keeping you up at night?
我 我妹妹的凶杀案
Me? My sister's murder?
还有我在最后一刻成了你的飞行员
Slotting into your loop at the last minute?
剧集 | 月球天堂(2022) | 导航列表