剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
洛佩兹小姐
洛佩兹小姐
理工科倡议
多加布丁
德克中校
嫌犯 线索
生日快乐
欢迎来到地球 罗莉
欢迎小罗莉!
看看谁回来了!
Look who's back!
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, honey.
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do it?
你是怎么能把这一切
How did you keep all that inside…
藏在心里这么久的?
for so long?
我是说…
I mean…
你所忍♥受的一切
All that you had to endure,
像我的愤怒…
like my anger…
还有我的叫喊
and my yelling and…
和哭泣
crying.
没有父母想看到自己的孩子痛苦
No parent wants to see their child in pain.
但这是工作的一部分
But it's part of the job.
是的 但…
Yeah, but…
你所经历的一切
…all that you went through.
都是因为我让你这么做的
All just because I asked you to.
谢谢你
Thank you.
就像你以前跟我说的
Well, like you once told me,
我不会改变任何事
I wouldn't change a thing.
我会想你的 宝贝
I'm gonna miss you, honey.
妈妈 我是天使 还记得吗?
Mom, I'm an angel, remember?
我们在另一边见
I'll see you on the other side.
一言为定
It's a date.
你准备好回家了吗?
Are you ready to go home?
我不明白
I don't understand.
每次我经历地狱般的循环 我总是犯同样的错误
Every time I go through my hell loop, I keep making the same mistakes.
那是因为你在逃避你的愧疚 里斯
Well, that's because you're avoiding your guilt, Reese.
你需要面对它 你们都是这么做的
You need to confront it. You all do.
我不知道 我告诉你 无论我多努力
I-- I don't know. I'm telling you, no matter how hard I try,
我觉得我注定要做出错误的选择
it feels like I'm destined to make the wrong choice.
古老的“命运于自♥由♥意志”的对抗 我最喜欢的
Ah. The old "fate versus free will" debate. My favorite.
但你看 命运是你所做选择的结果
But you see, fate is just a result of the choices that you make.
你真的认为有可能改变吗?
Do you really think it's possible to change?
当然了 我是说 看着我
Of course. I mean, look at me.
几千年来 我一直在下面这里
For millennia, I was down here,
困在自己的地狱里
stuck in my own hell loop of sorts,
认为我应该负责惩罚别人
thinking I deserved to be in charge of people's punishment.
就连当我离开的时候 我发现自己陷入了一个
And then even when I left, I found myself in a cycle of
自私、暴♥力♥、放荡、性的循环中
selfishness and violence, debauchery, sex…
显然也不全是坏事
Yeah, I mean, clearly it wasn't all bad,
但关键是在正确的指导
but the point is that with the right guidance
和正确的帮助下
and the right help,
我可以改变 可以成长
I was able to change, to grow.
去…寻找生命的真谛
To… find true meaning in life.
我希望我能…
I wish I could just…
收回这一切
take it all back.
我在地球上所做的一切
Everything that I did on Earth.
我明白你说的
I hear you.
我也有这种感觉
I felt that way too.
我希望我能换一种方式
I wished I could do everything differently, but then,
但那样我就不会是现在的恶魔了
I wouldn't be the devil I am right now,
坐在你对面 就在这里 对吧?
sitting across from you, right here, would I?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我是注定要失败的
Maybe I'm just a lost cause.
胡说八道 里斯
Nonsense, Reese.
当然在我的眼皮底下是不行的
And certainly not on my watch.
因为如果魔鬼可以被救赎
Because if the devil can be redeemed,
那谁都可以
then anyone can.
如果你不能 我可以一枪爆了你的头
And if you can't, uh, I can just shoot you in the face.
让你摆脱痛苦 不是吗?
Put you out of your misery, no?
不是的 文森特
No, Vincent.
没人会一枪爆了别人的头
Nobody will be shooting anyone in the face.
显然你还需要一点时间
Clearly, you're going to need a little more time.
那是给你的甜甜圈
Ah! That'll be the donuts.
还有点心 文森特
And the pastries for you, Vincent. -Ah, c'est bon.
你好 警探
Hello, Detective.
我觉得你需要个搭档
I thought you could use a partner.
治疗中 请勿打扰
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表