剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
好吧 这听起来很疯狂 但…
Uh, okay, this might sound absolutely crazy,
最近我一直在祈祷
but lately, I've been praying a lot,
感觉没人在听
and it feels like nobody's listening.
就像上帝不在似的
Like the Big Guy's just not there or something.
我知道这很傻
I know. It's so dodo-headed.
我是说 这是不可能的 对吧? 不可能!
I mean, like, as if that could really happen, right? No way!
是的 确实很傻
Yes. That would be dodo-headed.
所以表演有活鸡和活蝴蝶
So the act has a live chicken and a live butterfly.
这些都很有帮助
This is all very helpful.
嘿 我以前从没见过你
Hey, I haven't seen you around here before.
我是基顿·凯尔
I'm Keaton Call.
你可能从我的Instagram账户 BroMagic69了解到我
You probably know me from my Instagram account, BroMagic69.
我没有
I don't. -Well, four million other people do.
其他四百万人这样做了
Well, four million other people do.
如果你想看魔术的未来 看我的主页
Hey, if you wanna see the future of magic, check out my profile.
好的
Okay.
行 我一定会的
Yeah, I'll definitely do that.
如果马格纳有看 也许他的徒弟就还活着了
You know, if Magnar had made me his apprentice would still be alive.
不是说我的工作能拯救生命 但是…
Not saying that my work saves lives, but…
所以你认识马格纳?
So you know Magnar?
在贾里德之前 我是他的徒弟
I was his apprentice before Jared.
对
Yeah.
该死 贾里德
Damn, Jared.
如果我没发现社交媒体的话 被刺伤的可能是我了
That could've been me getting stabbed, if I hadn't discovered social media.
问题是我是个创新者 我看到了未来
My problem is I'm an innovator. I see the future.
这些老糊涂被困在过去
All these other old fogies, they're stuck in the past.
同时 我的手♥机♥在被轰炸 《美国达人秀》拉斯维加斯
Meanwhile, my phone is blowing up. AGT, Vegas.
马格纳在棺材里爬 我在火箭上 对
Magnar's climbing in the coffins. I'm on a rocket. Yeah.
哇 马格纳肯定很嫉妒你的成功
Wow, Magnar must be really jealous of all your success.
你前进并成功 而他困在小圈子内表演
You walking away and blowing up while he stays a small, insider act.
马格纳 不
Magnar, nah. He--
听着 很多人都嫉妒我 当然
Look, a lot of people are jealous of me, of course.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
但马格纳没有 马格纳是个可爱的老人
Not Magnar. Magnar's a sweet old man.
我和他还很亲密
Me and him are still tight.
我今晚跟他做了演出前仪式
At his pre-show ritual with him tonight,
我们喝了马格纳迈泰酒 我们经常喝这个
we had a Magnar Mai Tai, the usual.
所以你看到他来了?
So you saw him arrive?
他在演出前多久喝的?
How close to showtime does he have that drink?
他从车上到吧台凳 又到窗帘
He goes from the car to the bar stool to the curtain.
一向如此
Always has.
我真的很喜欢你跟我说话
Hey, I really dig how into talking to me you are.
感觉我们已经在交往了
It kind of feels like we're already dating.
我们的装饰已经差不多了
I mean, we're already accessorizing alike.
什么?
What?
晚安
Have a good night.
-谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. -Thanks.
-我能跟你谈谈吗? -当然可以
Uh, can I talk to you a second? -Uh, sure, yes.
失陪一下
Uh, can you excuse me for just a moment?
怎么了?没事吧?
What's up? Everything okay?
我想我有马格纳的不在场证明 另一位魔术师和他在一起
Yeah, yeah, so I think I have an alibi for Magnar. Another magician was with him
从他来这里直到演出开始
from the time he got here until the start of the show.
你需要跟他谈谈看看…
You really need to talk to him and see if…
你已经和他谈过了?
Did you already talk to him?
对不起 你是个好侦探 就当我没说
I'm so sorry. You're a good detective, just ignore me.
我没事
I'm pretty okay.
听着
Listen,
我很感激你的帮助 真的
I appreciate the help. I really do.
但你没必要待在这里 好吗?
But you don't have to stay. Okay?
别让这毁了你的夜晚 一切在掌控中
Don't let this ruin your night. Everything is under control.
这是好消息 我相信会有 很有能力的人来处理 警探…
That is good news. I'm sure it's in very capable hands, Detective…
你
you.
所以 我们要去吗 克萝伊?
So, shall we, Chloe?
-好 -等等
Yeah. -Hold up.
我刚刚确认了 贾里德在过去两小时内被杀
I just confirmed. Jared was killed sometime in the last two hours.
从那之后没有人离开 你应该继续控制住大家
And no one's left since then. So you should keep holding everybody.
-那扇门是唯一的出口 -除了秘密通道
And that door's the only way out. -Well, except for the secret passages.
不 这是个神话 我们跟大家谈过了
No, that is a myth. We talked to everyone.
也就是说 凶手还在大楼里
Which means the killer is still in the building.
密室之谜 各位
Locked room mystery, you guys.
那么谁想通宵?
So, who's up for an all-nighter?
据我所知 贾里德正要继承
Jared was about to inherit, from what I understand,
魔术界的传奇角色
is a pretty legendary role in magic.
那有没有引起嫉妒?
Did that create any jealousy?
嫉妒?
Jealousy?
什么 嫉妒贾里德?你在开玩笑吗? 一个好人不可能被人嫉妒
What, of Jared? Are you kidding? It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
还有你和他的关系 你能说没有冲突吗?
And your relationship with him, would you say it was free of conflict?
贾里德是个很好的合作者
Jared was a great collaborator.
他说要帮我建立自己的舞台剧
He was talking about helping me develop my own stage show.
我听说贾里德很受欢迎 你同意吗?
I've heard Jared described as "well-liked." Would you agree?
贾里德不只很受欢迎 他很受人尊敬
Jared wasn't just well-liked, he was respected.
该死 连我都不能否认这家伙有本事
Hell, even I can't deny the guy had chops.
我听说他准备拍一部 关于马格纳的Netflix大剧赚钱
I've heard he was set to cash in on some big Netflix series about Magnar.
这是你第一次来这里?
And this is your first time here?
第一次 是的
First time. Yes, yes.
等等 这里还有新人吗? 这是线索吗?
Wait. Is there anyone else new here? Is that a clue?
不 我也没资格再问了 不过 是吗?
No, not that it's my place to, um, ask anymore, but is it?
那我们从今晚活动前你在做什么开始
So let's just start with what you were doing before the event this evening.
哦 这很简单
Oh, that's easy.
我贿赂了一个骑摩托车的警♥察♥
I was bribing a motorcycle cop.
贿赂警♥察♥?
You were bribing a police officer?
没错 这不是第一次了
Indeed. Not for the first time.
如果你问他 我相信他会证实的 他太口无遮拦了
If you ask him, I'm sure he'll corroborate. He's a bit of an over-sharer.
直到最近 你一直是洛杉矶警♥察♥局顾问?
And up until recently, you consulted for the LAPD?
你还说你是恶魔?
You also claim that you're the Devil?
曾经是
Was the Devil.
现在是上帝 好吧 快了
God now. Well, nearly.
今晚的活动很私密 你是怎么得到邀请的?
Tonight's event was a pretty intimate one. How did you get an invite?
从这里刚开业 我就是这里的会员
I've been a member here since it first opened.
从1963年开始
In 1963.
听起来是对的
Sounds about right.
再说一下你多大了?
And how old would you say you are again?
地狱的计时方式非常不同 所以…
Well, time works very differently in Hell, so…
也许已经算不出来年龄了
probably have to go with ageless.
他只是对自己的年龄很敏感 连我都不知道他真正的年龄
He's just sensitive about his age. Even I don't know the real number.
只是出于好奇 你怎么带着剑?
And just out of curiosity, um, how are you with swords?
有点生疏了
Oh, a bit rusty.
虽然最近在决斗中打败一个黑道老大
Although I did recently defeat a Yakuza boss in a duel.
我曾经刺穿过一个人的心脏
And I did stab a man through the heart once.
好吧 真是巧合
Well, that is quite the coincidence.
因为这就是贾里德如何被杀的
'Cause that is exactly how Jared was killed.
有意思
Fascinating.
虽然我用了一把恶魔之刀 但这是一把剑
Though I used a demon blade, this was a sword.
我觉得没什么关系
So not really relevant, I suppose.
一切都很复杂
It was all very complicated.
最好不要深究了
Best not to dwell.
嘿 你在里面说了什么?
Hey. What did you say in there?
真♥相♥ 这是我一直告诉大家的
The truth. It's what I always tell everyone.
我知道 我很爱你这点
I know, and I love you for that,
但因为你跟卡罗尔说的话 你成为了一号♥嫌疑人
but because of what you said to Carol, that you're his number one suspect now.
什么?太荒谬了
What? That's absurd.
我绝不会杀魔术师
I'd never kill a magician.
我也许会杀催眠师 但不会是像贾里德这样的艺术家
I mean, a mentalist maybe, but not an artist like Jared.
我知道这点 你也知道
Well, I know that, and you know that,
但卡罗尔是按规矩办事的
but Carol, he's by the book.
他不会只听我的话 就放了你
He's not gonna let you off on my word alone,
所以我觉得我们只能做一件事
so I really think there's only one thing we can do.
回家 做♥爱♥ 睡觉 别再想他了?
Go home, have sex, fall asleep and never think about him again?
不 我们自己解决这个案子
No, solve this case on our own.
什么?
What?
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表